What's new

Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why

We can only choose what favours us, paypal might be the best option for many people online but i choose to be paid in crypto. It works perfectly for me online.

We can only choose what favours us, paypal might be the best option for many people online but i choose to be paid in crypto. It works perfectly for me online.
Seriously, ever since some online platform knows how to make use of payment through cryptocurrency, it's been a life saver for most people all over the world.

Seriously, ever since some online platform knows how to make use of payment through cryptocurrency, it's been a life saver for most people all over the world.
Cryptocurrency is becoming popular for some site to look into, and implement the option of paying its members. And not dying solely on paypal, now that many are simply interested doing some gig online to earn.

I prefer payoneer payment option ahead of other payment option i have made use of while crypto currency is different because i prefer that one too. Its very fast

I prefer payoneer payment option ahead of other payment option i have made use of while crypto currency is different because i prefer that one too. Its very fast
I have been trying to get a hold of this payment for a while now and it's just to have an experience with it and see how good their services are because they seem like a good option.

I have been trying to get a hold of this payment for a while now and it's just to have an experience with it and see how good their services are because they seem like a good option.
I heard that payoner can only allow withdrawals when we have accumulated $50 via their payment gateway. If this is the option, then for now i won't be using it. Because my income online in a month is nowhere near $50.

I prefer payoneer or crypto. Those are the two platforms that I have access to. I would have preferred to use PayPal, but the full features are not really in my country.

I also prefer crypto currency in making my transfers around the globe if I have to, because paypal is restricted. Other methods I make use of is chipper cash and carbon that helps transfer money for free in Africa.

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?
Honestly, my most preferred method of payment is the crypto currencies. It gives value for money. It is highly secured too. PayPal has some restrictions in many countries.

To the people in Nigeria, PayPal should have been the best online payment gateway but unfortunately, we can only buy and we cannot receive PayPal as a payment.
Paypal would have been, had it been it grant us access. And we Nigerians could've flooded around it like never before, cos fast in transaction. But since it doesn't favour us, no need to clamor but rather accept our fate and concentrate on the options available to us.

I heard that payoner can only allow withdrawals when we have accumulated $50 via their payment gateway. If this is the option, then for now i won't be using it. Because my income online in a month is nowhere near $50.
Wow, this is a such a huge limitation for people who are looking at using their payment system to get their funds. It's not really feasible to wait for such payment method.

Wow, this is a such a huge limitation for people who are looking at using their payment system to get their funds. It's not really feasible to wait for such payment method.
Not feasible at all to wait till when paypal will grant us permission here in our country to start using its payment institution to send and receive payment online.

Sure likewise me... It as no restriction compare to PayPal with hundreds of countries under restriction and crypto currency is done even without knowing the buyer or seller.

Sure likewise me... It as no restriction compare to PayPal with hundreds of countries under restriction and crypto currency is done even without knowing the buyer or seller.
Crypto payment method is ideal back up to PayPal. Since most of the countries aren't using paypal payment based on the restrictions made by paypal developers. With crypto, it is now easier to received and send payment worldwide online.

Crypto payment method is ideal back up to PayPal. Since most of the countries aren't using paypal payment based on the restrictions made by paypal developers. With crypto, it is now easier to received and send payment worldwide online.
I tell you.... Some years back when i was planning to learn freelancing and i was told that you will need a PayPal account but Nigeria is one of the restricted country in using it i was discouraged totally in freelancing....

Not really waiting for. I can't spend so much time waiting for my little online earnings to reach $50 in the payment site before accessing withdrawal.

Cryptocurrency has made me to hate order payment gateways. this is because I have had some problem with a payment gateway in which they seized my money. This is not possible in cryptocurrency.

Not really waiting for. I can't spend so much time waiting for my little online earnings to reach $50 in the payment site before accessing withdrawal.
Seriously, it's quite too much to ask for as a minimum withdrawal limit. It's almost like they don't really want anyone to really earn money from working on the website or forum.

I love crypto currency has always been a go for me when it comes to payment gateway, it is easy for me to trade that is as I soon as I get my crypto currency payment I can trade it immediately and get my money.

I love crypto currency has always been a go for me when it comes to payment gateway, it is easy for me to trade that is as I soon as I get my crypto currency payment I can trade it immediately and get my money.
Seriously, ever since I started using cryptocurrency for my online business transactions, it's been an eye opener for me because it saves me a lot of time and stress as well as money too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back