Which online payment Gateway do you prefer and why

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

what's the best payment Gateway and why?

I prefer being paid in Cryptocurrency, because that's the only way I can withdraw my online earnings into my personal bank account.

I also prefer being paid in cryptos because it is easier to convert to fiat, however, payeer is good too because I use it for some online transactions.

I use PayPal
PayPal is the world’s most widely used payment acquirer, processing over $4 billion in payments in 2011. PayPal payments are made using a user’s existing account or with a credit card. Money can be sent directly to an email address, thus prompting the users to sign up for a new PayPal account. In addition to taking payments, PayPal also allows its users to send money through the service, which is a feature that only a few payment solutions provide.

I use PayPal
PayPal is the world’s most widely used payment acquirer, processing over $4 billion in payments in 2011. PayPal payments are made using a user’s existing account or with a credit card. Money can be sent directly to an email address, thus prompting the users to sign up for a new PayPal account. In addition to taking payments, PayPal also allows its users to send money through the service, which is a feature that only a few payment solutions provide.
That's one of the good facts about Paypal. I regret not having PayPal account cos of how limited PayPal is. Many online earning platforms uses PayPal to clear depths, because it is safer and fast in transacting with.

I think PayPal is the best as it is widely accepted by online business as a source of payment but since the Advent of crypto currency exchange that has taken over the market and is used by more individual

I think cryptocurrency is the best option and preferable for many persons. Because we can manage it and choosing the best moment when we withdraw to get more benefit, and its transaction fast and cheap than fiat money.

Bitcoin is the best payment ever, the exchange rate that Bitcoin adopted is more than what other online payment platform has adopted.
Other payment platforms are using the normal bank exchange rate but bitcoin is using a higher exchange rate than bank's exchange rate.

In Africa flutterwave and paystack are the most popular payment gateways. We don't use PayPal very much and every other cashless transaction is done through cryptocurrency.
I also like using cryptocurrency as my payment gateways for my online transaction, it's simple and easy for me.

Before the introduction of crypto cryptocurrency moving money across the globe has never been easy. But when currencies came on board it became easier to move money without any restrictions and anonymously.

PayPal has been a around for a long time now and used to be the People's favourite, what's in recent times there has been a huge outburst of many other payment gateways.
Personally I prefer cryptocurrency as a payment Gateway because it's seamless and it has no restrictions geographically

People like those payment methods which are available in their countries.
Cryptocurrencies are not available in all countries because mostly countries have banned cryptocurrencies. I prefer PayPal along with cryptocurrencies because these methods are available in Italy. PayPal is more secure payment method than cryptocurrency.

PayPal is my favorite payment gateway. This reason is because PayPal is accepted by the vast majority of the Marchant websites on the internet.

Apart from that, my credit card is protected by PayPal which means I can make payment without exposing my CC details.

Also it is easy to change back by PayPal in case the transaction I did does not go through, I will simply inform PayPal with proof and I will got my money back.

PayPal isn't available in my country, and I have a love for cryptocurrencies, so I'm definitely gonna choose cryptocurrency for this one. There are options like payeer and perfect money as well, but yeah cryptocurrency is just my favorite way to go.

I'll go for crypto currency because of the anonymousity and ease of transactions.

There are a lot of them right about now and one needs not being worried anymore. I use anyone convenient for me and I can't say this is the best. But in terms of charge back and tracking one's transactions, bitcoin is totally out of it

I personally prefer paypal and payeer, paypal since it's literally accepted everywhere and very easy to use, and payeer since it has some very low transactions fees which is really good

Among all the means of payment,I think crypto currency is the best that I prefer it makes it very easier to retain my online business transaction fund until I need it to get into my personal account and I think it is the best preferable.

I always use paypal as a payment gateway of every site I'm earning from because it's literally the most offered by them. Until only recently I started using cryptocurrency as well as I was earning from apps and sites that pays through it , though I still use paypal most of the time on other sites.

I feel that payeer should be given more recognition amongst all these online payment gateways. It has very fast transaction with very minimal fees and people hardly have issues about account limitations and the likes.

I prefer crypto currency as my choice of payment gateway because most other payment gateway exchange rate is very low compared to what Bitcoin and other altcoin will pay after conversation. For example naira to dollar on PayPal is 360 while naira to dollar on crypto currency is 470.

I actually prefer paypal because it's more convenient for me and i can directly send it to my local ebank but getting paid in Crypto is not bad either.. i just don't like getting paid thru Bitcoin because of the high fees. I prefer Bitcoin cash or Trx.. even dogecoin is fine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back