What's new

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

Both are good to give it a trial at a goal but if one have to choose one out of the two then I will go for investment which will be making my money work for me on a daily basis even why am sleeping. Investment is very important and good to risk of than employment which has no security.

I'm also one of those who prefer investment over employment. Because it becomes Easier to work and earn. You have no restrictions of any boss as you have in employment. You have no fear of loosing it as you have in employment. So, following are the reasons that why I prefer investment over employment.
This is really good and i am glad to see that more people are choosing investment over unemployment since there are more benefits attached when compared to employment , apart from that restriction of boss ,if the person is unlucky to get a very good boss it would be very difficult for the person i think

For you to invest in something you will need money and to get money you will to be employed. They are both good it depends on your financial capability, you can still invest in a project or business while you are gainfully employed to a good job.

Personally, investment seems to be a good option in my opinion because everything that have to do with investment seems to be more important. Employment is equally good.

Their are some gig you'll engage online or offline, that will enable you with the time to do other things like investing and having your monthly, or yearly ROI.

If the investment is not when I run a business but just putting money in a company for profits, then I'll choose employment over the investment always because it will give me experience an expertise at the same time

Well, if I'm employed and being paid a lot money or a decent amount of money, I really don't see why I can't also invest my money in some projects and keep making money.

With employment, one can save up for all the required capital to start up his or her own business. But with investment, you must need to have gotten the capital to start it already. I will take employment of my situation is lack of capital

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
We are different people with different thinking , reasoning and character , to me in prefer employment , son that I can start investing from the salary I get every month end.

It is not everybody that is fortunate enough to get employed and be working for a company or any kind of business establishment but if you're fortunate enough to get employed then it's good for you to use the salary that you get from the employment to have an investment that you'll be earning money as well from.

It is not everybody that is fortunate enough to get employed and be working for a company or any kind of business establishment but if you're fortunate enough to get employed then it's good for you to use the salary that you get from the employment to have an investment that you'll be earning money as well from.
if you are a kind of person who has idea in businesses you will prepare investment and employment but there are some people who did not have ideas in starting up a business and they will prefer employment but for me I prefer investment to be owner of my own business.

I'll prefer to have both. if
Post automatically merged:

I will prefer an employment provided the payment is very good, then subsequently, I'll get a suitable business I can run along side with my Jos. There is need for one to have multiple streams of income, as the cost of living is becoming quite expensive.
Definitely it's a good choice for one to have both working for him or her because on the long run and short run, it's going to be more productive for the individual to earn more money.

Both aren't bad options but ones situation at the moment would determine to an extent, someone without funds for investment would definitely go for an employment just to raise funds but it's no debate an investment is better than having an employment

I prefer the both because via employment one can realise enough capital for investments and this will lead to not putting all your eggs in one basket.

I prefer the both because via employment one can realise enough capital for investments and this will lead to not putting all your eggs in one basket.
Every reasonable wise person is definitely going to prefer both because when you just invest then where will you get the money from that you will be using for such investment but should you be employed and you have money from being employed then you can use the money to invest.

Every reasonable wise person is definitely going to prefer both because when you just invest then where will you get the money from that you will be using for such investment but should you be employed and you have money from being employed then you can use the money to invest.
That's absolutely the point but except in the case where by the person is financially buoyant enough to the extent of even after investing there's still much balance in the account that don't need external help,then that person might not need to be employed.

Ex
That's absolutely the point but except in the case where by the person is financially buoyant enough to the extent of even after investing there's still much balance in the account that don't need external help,then that person might not need to be employe

Exactly, it's how it's supposed to be when it comes to making money opportunities. It's a good thing to work and invest your money to work for you at the same time than just saving money.

Ex

Exactly, it's how it's supposed to be when it comes to making money opportunities. It's a good thing to work and invest your money to work for you at the same time than just saving money.
I totally agree with you, investing ones finances will yield profits that can be used without touching the initial investment funds but just saving money doesn't add value to the money.

Sometimes the reason why you need to get employed is for you to have a steady source of income at least whenever you have an investment that is not going well then your steady source of income will provide more for you.

Both are good to give it a trial at a goal but if one have to choose one out of the two then I will go for investment which will be making my money work for me on a daily basis even why am sleeping. Investment is very important and good to risk of than employment which has no security.
In my own opinion both are good but i will go for a secure employment so i can use at least 30% of my salary in investing monthly , its just like using a stone to kill two birds at a time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back