What's new

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

Operating a small business can be appealing to independent individuals with a drive to succeed -- but entrepreneurship is not for everyone. Before you venture out into business, you should consider the differences between being a business owner and being an employee. Your ability to sleep soundly at night could be at stake, either way -- some people crave security and would never be happy in the variable world of the entrepreneur, and some would always wonder what might have been if they stick with the stolid day job that requires no risk but grants little reward.

To me I think both are important in their own ways. Employment can fail and investment can also fail. Some find jobs and use the salary to put in an investment and the investment succeds. Some work while they still have investment which is even the best.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
Stuff like this are mostly about choices and preference. To me employment is more stable and constant especially if it is a government work but with investment it's a gamble. Some people would like the risk why some just want stability.
Post automatically merged:

Stuff like this are mostly about choices and preference. To me employment is more stable and constant especially if it is a government work but with investment it's a gamble. Some people would like the risk why some just want stability.

Is it better to start a business or invest in stocks? For the amount of capital required, starting a business has high income and capital gain potential yet requires far more time from the owner; investing in stocks has limited income and capital gain potential but requires little time by the investor.

I would choose investment over employment anytime. But since I don't have enough money yet to invest in some business so I have to go for the employment to earn money first. But employee have to listen from so many seniors and always have to be judged on his performance.

There is saying that if you put bananas and money in front of monkeys, monkeys will choose bananas because monkeys do not know that money can buy a lot of bananas. In reality, if you offer jobs and business to people, they would choose job because most people do not know that business can bring more money than wages no matter how small the business is. One of the reasons poor people are poor is because poor people are not trained to recognize entrepreneurship opportunities. They spend too much time in school and what they have learnt in school, is to work for wages instead of money working for them. Profit is better than wages, for wages can make you a living but profit can bring you a fortune. So investment is better.

when looking at both, they come with their own advantages and disadvantages, in terms of employment, you could easily loose you job at anytime, or in most cases there is an age limit you can work before you retire. Then in terms of investment, if proper care and investigation is not taken, one could invest into the wrong business. Like there was an online business i invested in December 2020 and it crashed January 2021, in all that investment is actually better, because if its legit it can go a long way

You don't get funds for investments without a job, so I feel the two should go together. Down the line when you think you can survive on investment returns alone, then you can leave your employment.

Relationship between employment and investment activities in Pakistan. A theoretical model is used which shows that i I prefer investment because the overall effect of ivestment on employment can be either positive or negative depending on the relative strength of the three individual components of such global effect. An experimental study aimed at finding the causal effect of investment activity on the employment rate. The results of stationary tests on our time series show that there is a difference between short runs and long term thinking in the field of industry. Therefore, correlation and functional analysis was performed for this sector. In the case of other areas, we have to satisfy ourselves with only the circular dimension of the series.

I think both is good but some investment and taking jobs and employment is a job starting and learning about the job and taking some ti create a job and making making is low than the investment but investment is risky about sometimes good and sometimes is bad for the person

If you don't have enough enthusiasm or interest to worry about your colleagues or your subordinates, or if you don't have the desire to be proactive about what is diminishing the performance of people you work with, you're not managerial material.

For now, I prefer employment first then investment follows. Investment secures your future, but for you to have an investment of course you will need to have source of income. Employment wil serve as your stepping stone to have an investment.

As far as I am concern, the two variables are not opposite which means, there is point of comparison. The two can be combined effectively without any hitches or problem. Me being gainfully employed does not stop or affect me from investing in other things especially online investment or buying of shares and stock.

Additional growth will require a huge capital infusion, but investors and potential buyers ... As one entrepreneur observes, “When you start, you just do it, like the Nike ad says.

I will give preference to employment because I consider it more reliable and save method earning money.
In my spare time I'll gain knowledge and experience about online investment and I will go for investment as well in my part time to gain some extra money.

Investment is the best. It's more lucrative and convenient. It allows one to grow his or her wealth but also generate an additional income stream if needed ahead of retirement.

I like the both investment and employment because the both have enough gain on it and also provide a good means of livehood ,but not everyone has the prowess to manage an investment,so in other to get funds and proceed the investment.

Investment is putting your money on something and expecting a higher profit in the nearest future. While employment is like working for someone in order to get paid or weekly or monthly basis. Investment is not a full-time job, while employment, is a full-time job. Investors, definitely make more money than employees.

Entrepreneurs happier and healthier than employed people. According to Forbes, people who are managing their own businesses are happier than those who are employed. There is more work-life balance and in a way, using your creativity to build something is taking the stress of working for a living.

I prefer employment than that of investment, because in employment you are been paid for your work but in investment you are been given by the share you invest. So imaging if you should invest into a poor business with it measures of surviver is poor. What then do you expect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back