What's new

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

I think you need both of them. Because you need employment in order to have a stable income and investment in order to have a better life after you retire from employment

I think you need both of them. Because you need employment in order to have a stable income and investment in order to have a better life after you retire from employment
Yeah investment can be really helpful after retirement because you can create more job opportunity through investment thats it

I think invetment is more profitable if you want high income but if you don't want risks employment is better

You don't get funds for investments without a job, so I feel the two should go together. Down the line when you think you can survive on investment returns alone, then you can leave your employment.

I prefer investment to employment. This is because in investment, I am my own boss and don't have to be supervised to do work. However, since I need money to invest, I will have to get employed and earn salary. That will be a source of income for my investment.

It is good to be employed at the initial stage except you have good capital to run business that will earn you perfit which you can use to invest.

I think it depends on the type of individual. Some maximise their full potentials with a paid employment.
Personally I prefer investment because I love to have full control over myself and finance.

I see investment as the best option if you seek to have the best income among your peers coupled with the fact that you will also have more time for yourself

No doubt investment is more lucrative and convinient but not an easy task if you don't have better source of money in the beginning except you work to save and Invest.

No matter what, I will go for an employment First. There are more assurance of getting one's pay. You can consider investment when you have saved some money from your job.

I personally prefer investing because with investment we only put in capital and wait for the results of that capital, but the drawback of investing is that we have to have capital.

Capital for investment has to come from your employment. So no one can just jump into investing without having some funds saved up first.

Capital for investment has to come from your employment. So no one can just jump into investing without having some funds saved up first.
You are right because without funds we may not be able to invest, therefore before investing we must first prepare sufficient funds

I believe the two go hand in hand, your require one to get the other. In the real sense you need to be gainfully employed in order to get funds to proceed to an investment

If I know what I'm doing, backed by great market research, investment.

I never want to be stuck again with no ability to dictate the use of my time, working for someone.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
I give importance to both. Both are important for different results. But personally I prefer employment. Because investment is good for time of difficulty or for future. But employment is needed to live present life

They both provide a good means of livelihood. But not everyone will have the prowess to manage an investment. So while the gifted can do well in investment, the others might prefer employment.

They both provide a good means of livelihood. But not everyone will have the prowess to manage an investment. So while the gifted can do well in investment, the others might prefer employment.
I am agreed with you. Those who have enough to invest , invest in profitable projects but who don't have anything to invest they choose employments. But sometimes employment is also un reachable.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back