What's new

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

Stuff like this are mostly about choices and preference. To me employment is more stable and constant especially if it is a government work but with investment it's a gamble. Some people would like the risk why some just want stability.
Post automatically merged:

Stuff like this are mostly about choices and preference. To me employment is more stable and constant especially if it is a government work but with investment it's a gamble. Some people would like the risk why some just want stability.

I think most times employment arent costant because the government could sack the worker at any time and anyone without investment might be left stranded at the end which really bad i think ,so investment is also better just invest in the right path and you are good to go i think

It's not possible to choose between this two as you need to have some financial income to be able to invest if not where is the capital for investing coming from. You need a a start up capital to invest.

As for me employment is totally different from investment. Yeah! Sme people prefer investment to employment. But they are different. Because you can't invest without money and money can only be gotten from work vif employed.

i prefer investment to employment, investment makes you a boss of your own, depending on your kind of investment and knowledge of it determines what you get in return. in investment, you are the decision maker, while in employment, you are confined and limited to the authority and decision of your employer good or bad.

Seriously I prefer being gainfully employed and earning a huge chunk to making little investments, from my salary I can actually save up to invest in a legit scheme, so I prefer employment.

Employment is your best bet, atleast your sure of monthly income. But with investment, it's a big risk, you either win or you lose it all. Although when you win, you win big, but what if you lose. It's too risky to rely on investments. If given the opportunity to select between the two, It is advisable to go for employment.

Employment and investment aren't exactly alternatives to each other, but since you've asked I'd choose investment over employment if it were available, to be fair no one wants to work for life and with investment you get to do a lot of things with your free time which employment can't afford you

I know there are people who would prefer to be employed than to take up an investment opportunity of any kind. Personally I'm a risk taker and I prefer investment than been employed and working under someone. I want to be my own boss, set my own rules and regulations.

Last edited:
There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
I guess employment is much more on safer side then investment. Because investment always on the risk taking sides and sometimes we earn profit and sometime our investment goes down and we loss our money. But employment is gradual and requires effort but its payment is monthly and we have no tension of loosing our money. So yes employment is better then investment.

I guess employment is much more on safer side then investment. Because investment always on the risk taking sides and sometimes we earn profit and sometime our investment goes down and we loss our money. But employment is gradual and requires effort but its payment is monthly and we have no tension of loosing our money. So yes employment is better then investment.
But there is always tension of been scaked because the job is not permanent and could be given to someone else to run ,so even if there is no tension relating to been losing your money and making loss ,there are still other tension attached to employment based on my research , i would always prefer investment

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment.
I'm also one of those who prefer investment over employment. Because it becomes Easier to work and earn. You have no restrictions of any boss as you have in employment. You have no fear of loosing it as you have in employment. So, following are the reasons that why I prefer investment over employment.

Setting salaries for your staff is always a tricky thing to do. It's especially hard if you've never done it before because you probably don't even know where to start. On the one hand, you want to pay enough to get the best possible talent. On the other hand, you don't want to overpay. What's an entrepreneur to do?

Both are but it depends on time factor, if your young and a graduate, I suggest you go for employment until when you have made a reasonable amount of mo ney that will be good for investment.

They both provide good means of living . But not everyone will have the prowess to manage an investment. So while the brilliant ones can do good in investment,others might just go for employment. That's what I feel about the two of them

Investment and employment brings income altogether. I believe one can manage the two together. One can work and then invest with the salary earned if the person wishes. I prefer both. As long as am getting an income,and am bale to take care of my needs.

so which one will you prefer employment or investment
I will prefer investment to employment.
Investment does not need any form of reporting to anyone,no boss to question or query you for one thing or the other.
You are your own boss and have control over your time.

Entrepreneurs are happier and healthier than employed people. According to Forbes, people who are managing their own businesses are happier than those who are employed. There is more work-life balance and in a way, using your creativity to build something is taking the stress of working for a living.

Employment is good and so is investment. Combining the two is the best in my opinion.
To start up a business, some level of capital is needed and might not be available an average citizens. Yes, loan options are available but accessibility becomes an issue. In other to generate the need capital, most will have to get a paid job to meet up their daily need and start up savings for business/investment. How long this will go now depends on the will power of an individual.
With good certificate which place some at advantage over others, there are some paid job that pays well which such an individual even if in business cannot command such. In a situation like this, paid job becomes essential to such a person and such can go into big investments while still on that paid job
Working and Investment are all good to do simultaneously. But in most cases you need a certain amount of capital to start up an investment and so you might need to start working somewhere to get the capital for your investment later on. If you have enough money you can be working and be investing at the same time.

Employment is good and so is investment. Combining the two is the best in my opinion.
To start up a business, some level of capital is needed and might not be available an average citizens. Yes, loan options are available but accessibility becomes an issue. In other to generate the need capital, most will have to get a paid job to meet up their daily need and start up savings for business/investment. How long this will go now depends on the will power of an individual.
With good certificate which place some at advantage over others, there are some paid job that pays well which such an individual even if in business cannot command such. In a situation like this, paid job becomes essential to such a person and such can go into big investments while still on that paid job
Working and Investment are all good to do simultaneously. But in most cases you need a certain amount of capital to start up an investment and so you might need to start working somewhere to get the capital for your investment later on. If you have enough money you can be working and be investing at the same time.

This concept of working to generate capital for investment is the reality of many who doesn't have an already existing platform (like family business). And as you noted, staying strong on the job with investment on the sideline is a good plan for a sustainable future. The invest return will in this case most likely be reinvested back because the paid job can take care of immediate family needs

I'll prefer to have both. if

I will prefer an employment provided the payment is very good, then subsequently, I'll get a suitable business I can run along side with my Jos. There is need for one to have multiple streams of income, as the cost of living is becoming quite expensive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back