What's new

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

Well no matter how you look at it I believe that it's better for you to be employed as well as having some Investments because if you rely only on your employment money it will not be able to get you by but your investment money will.

Offcourse the first thing is you need to be employed and get salary regularly , then you can use some percentage of your income for investments and get profit out of your investment , may it be crypto or stocks or forex.
Most people wants to invest in business but they do not have the money to venture into it. For people like that to raise the capital for their investment they will likely need to be first employed and work some time to save the needed capital to fund their business.

Well no matter how you look at it I believe that it's better for you to be employed as well as having some Investments because if you rely only on your employment money it will not be able to get you by but your investment money will.
If I have a choice between investment and employment that means I have a big amount of money that I can do investing instead of working. I have a cousin who inherited the wealth of his parents. He quit his job and dabbled into stocks before settling with real estate. Now he is investing in heavy equipment that he buys and he rents out.

If I can have my way, I'll prefer both, however if I am left to choose I'll go for employment as they is guaranteed job security to a large extent but with investment, there are no guarantees.

Not everyone is that lucky to hit a jackpot with inheriting a huge wealth from their parents and it's actually why most people have to work for a long time even if they still have an investment already.

There are many people whoose parents are rich and yet those people work hard and I believe that each and every person should work hard and earn his or her own money and never rely on parents or anyone else. A person should make and plan his own way and trust God always and leave the rest to God.

I would prefer employment over investment because fixed time which you receive money from employment but investment will practically mean you have to be patient over a long time which you will not get money when you need

There are many people whoose parents are rich and yet those people work hard and I believe that each and every person should work hard and earn his or her own money and never rely on parents or anyone else. A person should make and plan his own way and trust God always and leave the rest to God.

Seriously have a very good point and I actually believe and understand that the only in the situation where by someone don't really plan for himself, he will definitely have himself to blame in the end.

Seriously have a very good point and I actually believe and understand that the only in the situation where by someone don't really plan for himself, he will definitely have himself to blame in the end.

We should never depend on anyone but Allah. This is something I have learned. There are many youngsters in my country who have rich parents but still the youngetrs in my country are working and they have their own jobs. It is because their parents are not ready to support them and tell them to earn their own money.

I think both of them are good, but me i would prefer employment first before investment. Because while I'm still working I will be looking at what and how to invest in because without knowing how and what to invest in you will make mistake and loss your money and at the same time save some money from my work to invest.

I strongly believe I will prefer investment. Let's assume I get married today and have children, can they inherit my employment, absolutely no. My investment will forever remain there for me and could be inherited even in my absence

I actually prefer investment personally because in investing you know what awaits you and you have your time to yourself but being an employee, you use your time for your boss.

And again when you trust me invest you don't have to wait for the month to end before you get your salary from the government ,you are a boss of your own and that remains so

I am agreed with you. Those who have enough to invest , invest in profitable projects but who don't have anything to invest they choose employments. But sometimes employment is also un reachable.
Someone who has dream to become entrepreneur everyone's will prefer investment but others who do not have dreams or see starting up a business as stress who prefer working for organisations.

Not everyone is that lucky to hit a jackpot with inheriting a huge wealth from their parents and it's actually why most people have to work for a long time even if they still have an investment already.
I envy those people who were born in a rich family that later in life would inherit a huge wealth from their parents. But I am content with what I have now because it was all me and no help from my parents. Maybe it would be a big burden to inherit a successful business from the parents.

I will need an employment because with the employment, That is how i can get the money to invest in whatever I like, without job you do not have money to invest ,so obviously everyone will go for job to raise money for investment.

I envy those people who were born in a rich family that later in life would inherit a huge wealth from their parents. But I am content with what I have now because it was all me and no help from my parents. Maybe it would be a big burden to inherit a successful business from the parents.

Seriously, everyone wants to enjoy the kind of privileges that those who are born into a wealthy family enjoys because they have practically everything provided for them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back