What's new

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

I think you need both of them. Because you need employment in order to have a stable income and investment in order to have a better life after you retire from employment
I believe in your statement especially in a country like mine where the cost and standard of living is just too high for someone to bear so who would borrow one money except you save it from your employment renumeration.

Some people don't actually believe in Investments no matter how much you switch it to them so basically for them the most important thing in their life is for them to have a good paying job that will actually take off their needs and responsibilities.

Sometimes the reason why you need to get employed is for you to have a steady source of income at least whenever you have an investment that is not going well then your steady source of income will provide more for you.
I prefer investment than employment because in investment you are the boss of yourself but employment you are a servant of the enterpreneur helping him to develop and achieve his dreams.

With the high rate of unemployment in my country at the moment there is no way for you to be even employed not talk more of getting money easily so it's why a lot of people going to investment.

With the high rate of unemployment in my country at the moment there is no way for you to be even employed not talk more of getting money easily so it's why a lot of people going to investment.
Since we are getting and producing graduates almost every month ,and there's no job out there, most people are praying for an employment , and people that has job are seen as Important personnel in the society.

It's not easy to secure a good paying job in my country right now and it's why most people try as much as possible to hold on to the job they have at the moment and try to invest if it's possible.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
I prefer the two though, because I would like to be employed and the same time invest my earnings at the end of the month to gain some profit at the end of the investment as well.

If this investment is talking about me having my own business to be running, then I will choose investment instead of employment. Because I like and enjoy doing things at my free time

I will go for employment first and I will use the money I get from the employment and do my investment because any investment you can do it even when you are still working so I will go for employment to get money to do the investment, this will be the best for me.

Individual will have to decide that for himself but I prefer to be employed and also be investing
it is possible for you to invest as well as being employed at the same time I don't see why you should not take up the opportunity because both of them pays you at the end.

You can be employed then from the money you earn you can use it to invest which is more safe and secure considering the Current status of our financial world.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
I think i prefer both, reason being that your employment can give you the capital to invest, so your capital is provided from your employment, its a double win

I would always prefer investment because I do not like working like a slave for other people. I would love to invest my money and earn rather than working for a manager who takes advantage of mine and mke me work 9-5 for much lower pay rate.

You can be employed then from the money you earn you can use it to invest which is more safe and secure considering the Current status of our financial world.
Exactly, it's very important that you have a form of job or employment so that you can have more money available in your disposal to increase your investment in any project.

Exactly, it's very important that you have a form of job or employment so that you can have more money available in your disposal to increase your investment in any project.
I prefer investment than employment because when you invest you think to actualize your dream on your kind of business and you are the boss of yourself but employment makes you to actualize other people's dream and goal.

I prefer investment if the will bethe type of investment where I getto choose the business of my choice and invest my money in it. I would not opt for the employment

I prefer investment if the will bethe type of investment where I getto choose the business of my choice and invest my money in it. I would not opt for the employment
well as far as I'm concerned there is nothing that will make me to choose one over another because having both of them is quite more important than having one of them

well as far as I'm concerned there is nothing that will make me to choose one over another because having both of them is quite more important than having one of them
To me as an individual I prefer investment than employment because investment will help me actualize my dream but employment will help me actualize my boss dream.

Offcourse the first thing is you need to be employed and get salary regularly , then you can use some percentage of your income for investments and get profit out of your investment , may it be crypto or stocks or forex.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back