What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
I have been using my crypto currency wallet account rk save my fund and it has been working for me and there's nothing like monthly deductions, no sms alert fee and no e-mail fee.
Laughs, that's excellent. But I hope fluctuations doesn't worry it? Cos the recent bearish run took the volatile coins down.

right from time the bank has been the most convenient place for people to save their money and I think it will continue to be the most convenient

In the past four to five months now I've been saving more via cryptocurrency than my normal bank. I just want that crypto interest that changes lives to good.

In the past four to five months now I've been saving more via cryptocurrency than my normal bank. I just want that crypto interest that changes lives to good.
I am wishing you well on your crypto savings that you are earning from the interest. However, just be sure that the value of your crypto coin will not drop to a dangerous level that you will be forced to sell. The issue with crypto is the fluctuation in the market price.

I would prefer saving my money in my crypto wallet. Saving in bank will make the money depreciate in value and the money saved will not be the money you will get after the saving duration because the bank will deduct its monthly charge from the money saved thereby reducing the money. Money lenders can abscond with the saved with them and the money won't be recovered again. This makes crypto wallet a better option for saving money because your money remains intact and it will even yield profit for you as the cryptos bought increases in value.

You may also lose money if you save money in crypto wallet when the price of crypto decreases. However, I think the value will increase eventually, but it will certainly take a lot of time for the coin to reach the peak value. This is why stable coins should be used to store funds and this is my personal opinion only and not a professional advice.

I think I'll prefer Fintech's that are backed up by regulatory Bodies,like in Nigeria we have cowrywise which is regulated by the security and exchange commissions
I've heard about Fintech, but I never thought they're for saving and gaining interest for savings. I simply make use of piggyvest, Branch, and my Binance wallet for savings.

I am wishing you well on your crypto savings that you are earning from the interest. However, just be sure that the value of your crypto coin will not drop to a dangerous level that you will be forced to sell. The issue with crypto is the fluctuation in the market price.
I always get motivated in your words. I'll be moving on with my cryptocurrency adventure hoping my coins keep producing the result I've always hoped for.

I only save in bank in fixed deposits account otherwise is better i save in crypto currency that i know the price will appreciate with time.

Yes and it is just one of the reason a lot of people do not like investing so much in most of the untrusted cryptocurrency but will rather prefer to invest in solid projects. which one do you invest on ?
I invest in both for now. The memecoins I invest in must be reputable to some extent. There are good solid projects with huge communities that'll blossom with time. It's just patience.

Saving funds via cryptocurrency comes with enthusiasm and better saving return in the future than saving for years in the bank which comes with low reward.

Though, there at lots of methods that one can use to save money such as banks, crypto wallet and others. But to me, I prefer crtypto wallet because with that I can still be rest assured to a certain limit that the value of my money won't fall drastically.

As my friends recommend to try a crypto wallet where you will be able to keep your e-money and anytime you want to invest in something crypto wallet is the best for keeps.
I prefer Saving my money into commercial banks but most people will prefer saving their money with cryptocurrency because it is also a form of investment.

I must generally prefer to save my money in stable currencies online because of how bad the economy of my business is and that of my country.

I will rather save my money inside my crypto currency wallet account and hold it there to grow rather than saving it in the bank where they will be deducting unnecessary charges.
I agree with you. I will save my money also in a cryptocurrency wallet. There is a possibility to grow my money when the price of cryptocurrency goes higher than ever before.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
This days people prefer to save money in their crypto wallet because saving money in your local bank account is not even advisable because of scam and if you have too much money in your account in my country EFCC, will be after you to investigate how you get your money, so I prefer saving In my cryto wallet

As far as I'm concerned, I'll prefer to save my money in a crypto wallet. It pays most. The value of the currency may increase during that period. But keeping money in bank will not increase the value, it'll only reduce it

Any one saving via Cryptocurrency long time is simply riding on the right lane. Keeping it idle st the wallet is by far better than keeping it in the bank.
This is the reason why I am so happy now that I am saving my phones in my cryptocurrency wallet and to be precise I I am saving my money in USDT and since I have been doing that my money has been increasing as I always use it to trade cryptocurrency.

I know of people that save thier money in wallet or crypto but for me now I do save my money in bank account .

This days people prefer to save money in their crypto wallet because saving money in your local bank account is not even advisable because of scam and if you have too much money in your account in my country EFCC, will be after you to investigate how you get your money, so I prefer saving In my cryto wallet
I prefer saving money in my online bank account, and saving via the exchange platform is an option too. I don't like saving in the bank due to deductions and frozen of funds.

Saving money on cryptocurrencies has a lot of advantages because my country's currency always deprecates and I don't want my money to lose value.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back