What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
Crypto, because you never can tell the jackpot your investment on crypto coins will fetch you in the future. You don't get to loss your investment or savings if the coin goes down unless you SELL it. If l had saved my money by buying Bitcoin decade ago, l would have been a billionaire by now. So save wisely, do your research well before choosing the crypto coin to invest in.
Lots of persons online who hodl their coin for long are simply the ones who made useful amount of reward from it. It is best to have patience and watching it grow.

Lots of persons online who hodl their coin for long are simply the ones who made useful amount of reward from it. It is best to have patience and watching it grow.
Exactly, patience is the key in this game. I have a friend who bought eth 5years ago and he forgot about the wallet untill earlier this year, when he realized the usefulness of that investment. He had to retrieve his wallet details and when he logged in, you needed to see the profit he made, it was huge.

I am quite sure many people do not trust banks when it comes to saving money. Unfortunately, many people also have a problem with their Paypal accounts and this is why they prefer to store funds in crypto. You can use crypto anywhere, even if your country bans it. You have to just make sure the government does not find it out that you are using cryptos.
I understand crypto are more preferred options to banks and PayPal but I was asking how you would then send money to some one who doesn't use crypto or PayPal

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??

Seriously, I am actually very open to saving my money in the bank and also having my money saved as cryptocurrency but I believe that it's far more better for you to invest your assets than to leave it in your bank account.

Any one saving via Cryptocurrency long time is simply riding on the right lane. Keeping it idle st the wallet is by far better than keeping it in the bank.

Yes I know but instead of you to invest your money in cryptocurrency that are not good ,you should rather invest your money in good cryptocurrency because good one can be able to give you x5 of what you invested on yearly basis.
Yes I get you. One thing with those memecoins is that anytime they want to moon,they go up to 10x or more. Reliable tokens are more stable and you can earn more by staking them too.

Com rain come shine, I will always prefer saving myoney or funds in the commercial banks I can see and touch. This is because my funds will always be there for me even if thiefs rub that bank

Seriously, I am actually very open to saving my money in the bank and also having my money saved as cryptocurrency but I believe that it's far more better for you to invest your assets than to leave it in your bank account.
It's good you're considering two ways to saved your monetary assets. Saving in one basket you understood that it's detrimental when uncertainty rock it.

Seriously the truth of the matter is that as far as we are concerned in our country you cannot have 100% of your funds saved as cryptocurrency because it is not approved for use it in our country.

Write your reply...which method do you prefer savings your funds well I think and also try to get a good idea to save my funds but I think for me crypto wallet is the best way to save my funds

Yes I get you. One thing with those memecoins is that anytime they want to moon,they go up to 10x or more. Reliable tokens are more stable and you can earn more by staking them too.
Yes and it is just one of the reason a lot of people do not like investing so much in most of the untrusted cryptocurrency but will rather prefer to invest in solid projects. which one do you invest on ?

I understand crypto are more preferred options to banks and PayPal but I was asking how you would then send money to some one who doesn't use crypto or PayPal

If a person wants to receive funds through crypto, all he or she has to do is download a crypto wallet and exchange your funds using credit cards or bank account. There are many exchangers that offer this kind of exchanging service.

I very much prefer saving money in my crypto wallet because there are pros that comes with it. In the course of saving mineu the price may increase and there's an interest on the money I saved there. Meaning that if there's an increase in the price of crypto then my money will definitely increase, which then seems more like an investment rather than saving, or both. I also use piggyvest to save relatively larger sums of money as you can,also earn when you get a,friend to register.

Crypto wallet for me seems more safe than the bank to be honest, yeah there are risk such as you loosing your pass codes or it being tampered with but aside that, there are no charges and maintenance fees, and also the fact that sometimes money tend to go missing from my account.(money that can't be accounted for).
I just recently discovered the ability to save my money into cryptocurrency and so far I have been enjoying it because my savings in my cryptocurrency wallet never depreciate but instead it is always constant and I always traded my money there which increases my savings.

Any one saving via Cryptocurrency long time is simply riding on the right lane. Keeping it idle st the wallet is by far better than keeping it in the bank.
I have been using my crypto currency wallet account rk save my fund and it has been working for me and there's nothing like monthly deductions, no sms alert fee and no e-mail fee.

If a person wants to receive funds through crypto, all he or she has to do is download a crypto wallet and exchange your funds using credit cards or bank account. There are many exchangers that offer this kind of exchanging service.
What about someone who has no interest whatsoever in crypto and won't have a crypto account but just bank account, how would you send money to such person

I would prefer saving my money in my crypto wallet. Saving in bank will make the money depreciate in value and the money saved will not be the money you will get after the saving duration because the bank will deduct its monthly charge from the money saved thereby reducing the money. Money lenders can abscond with the saved with them and the money won't be recovered again. This makes crypto wallet a better option for saving money because your money remains intact and it will even yield profit for you as the cryptos bought increases in value.

Saving money on the bank has some disadvantages ranging from inflation to other things, especially if you are in a developing country.

Saving money on the bank has some disadvantages ranging from inflation to other things, especially if you are in a developing country.
Saving money in the bank most especially some Nigerian banks have a lot of disadvantages, imaging someone sent me 500 and i was credited and my account balance is 50naira , meaning 450naira has been deducted from my account and when I called to ask, I was told it was sms charges from my network provider.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
I think I'll prefer Fintech's that are backed up by regulatory Bodies,like in Nigeria we have cowrywise which is regulated by the security and exchange commissions

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back