What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

Both of them have their advantage and disadvantage. But I suggest you invest,despite the fact investing might fail you sometimes. Invest and double your income.

In this current state of the economy. It isn't advisable to save money all because money drops and loses its value each day. So it's better to always invest with the little cash you have on you now and that little will fetch more

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
I would save up the little i have until i can make enough to invest.
Just saving the little you have would not add anything to your account.
It is better to invest it, but then you must have accumulated a desired amount via savings.

Well saving is actually very good but when you need profit you have to take the risk and invest the little you have so you will get the profit you actually need and desire

Once you are able to save enough of your money, I will advise you to turn the service into an investment in an hour to make more money for yourself. The reason is that inflation may eat up the savings you have in the bank over time.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
Investing is not guaranteed more money would come in. It only gives you a chance of making more money. I would say save up until you can use to execute whatever plan you have

The rate at which inflation increases by day as render savings useless most of the time. I think the best thing is to turn your save it into an investment as soon as possible. This will help you to generate more money with little effort and still maintain an edge over inflation.

I would save up the little I have until I can make enough to invest.
Just saving the little you have would not add anything to your account.
It is better to invest it, but then you must have accumulated the desired amount via savings.
I agree, I think this your strategy could work. However all the while you are saving the money is just sitting there collecting dust. Why not invest in something small and plan towards a bigger venture.

I think investing right now will be better decision. What ever you have at your hands will build up if you invest, if you save your money will not grow much.

I feel investing the little you have would be better than saving money. At least investing would yield profit while saving won't.

When we face economical crisis, we tend to look for making more money and i think this is only possible if we make our capital work in an effective way and this is only possible by re-investing the money you possess.

I think in this period of time we are in my country that the business sector are the one getting money much now, I rather invest my money than to save my money.

It always depend on the type of business you want to do , if its a huge business that need a huge amount of money, then you need to start saving but i prefer starting from the scratch if its a small business.

If you are going to be investing in stocks or cryptocurrencies then now he is the best thing but if you want to open a business then you should be sure that you have just enough money to carry it along.

I would advise that the person should save the money because one thing I say is that don't invest more than you can lose so I said the person has a little now a little cannot use much profit in investment only if you have the knowledge of what to invest in him so therefore I would rather see that the person save and then once he gets more money you can then invest his savings with what I have saved.

Money saved anywhere without using it for any business or investment will always remain stagnant and can even start reducing , so i prefer investing the litgle I have in a business .

In this case where the individual only has little money, it is best to consider savings. This would enable them to be able to accumulate more before investing them .

I prefer that you save up until it adds up to a reasonable amount of money. I just prefer saving for me it is much safer than investing you money. But you can do what you want and what you are sure about. Since you are the one that know more about it you should just make the right decision for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back