What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

I think we invest our money but if you invest first research what you invest because sometimes you will be loss so bucarefull before ypu investing

Investing is best but saving is safer. Investing is best in the sense that your capital would increase after the specific period of the investment but its risky because anything can happen during the period of investing. In the end you could end up getting more than what you invested or less than what you invested. While saving, you are sure of getting exactly what you kept when you need it.

It's a short time, maybe 3 or 4 months, but I still enjoyed it. And the transactions to my payment site are much cheaper. It really is a good option but always with awareness.
that's really nice at least you have come early into the cryptospace and I promise you that they will never regret this, actually most of my investment in cryptocurrency are for a very long time of 5 years up,and you must understand that there are some cryptocurrencies that has good potential than others, what type of cryptocurrency do you invest on?

If I am to advice i will prefer investment rather or prefer to savings because investment is one the essential elements which can be used be every human being in solving future uncertainties from the little profit you have made from the business you engage without using or spending the actual money.

that's really nice at least you have come early into the cryptospace and I promise you that they will never regret this, actually most of my investment in cryptocurrency are for a very long time of 5 years up,and you must understand that there are some cryptocurrencies that has good potential than others, what type of cryptocurrency do you invest on?
So far I have not regretted it, but I am very cautious. I am in Litecoin and with Binance's BNB. I also have some litecoin in Payeer. But the latter are to be moved to my wallet as soon as I reach a specific amount.

Well I know it's true sometimes we think what we have is too little to start out with but that isn't always the case, this also determines on the type of investment in consideration too but it could go either way

So far I have not regretted it, but I am very cautious. I am in Litecoin and with Binance's BNB. I also have some litecoin in Payeer. But the latter are to be moved to my wallet as soon as I reach a specific amount.
Okay yes binance smart chain is a good cryptocurrency to invest in but for me I can't invest in litecoins because because it is one of the slowest cryptocurrency I have ever seen since I came into the crypto space,there are some cheap coins with good potential of becoming valuable ,that is the one I investment on.

Okay yes binance smart chain is a good cryptocurrency to invest in but for me I can't invest in litecoins because because it is one of the slowest cryptocurrency I have ever seen since I came into the crypto space,there are some cheap coins with good potential of becoming valuable ,that is the one I investment on.
It is interesting your publication, I understand that you have more knowledge than me. What cheap coins with good potential do you recommend me? I accept suggestions and more when you have studied the subject.

The best option for me at this period is to invest the money i have,because there is the high hopes and possibility of the money appriciating in the future,as compared to saving the funds in a bank,which would be used to lend to the owners of industries that need expansion in their busineses.

I always advise people not to save all their money or investe their money. university know your money is not wise and when the business goes wrong you are definitely on your way to huge financial loss.

If you're sure of your investment you must invest it , but investing for investing might causing you losing your saving money

It is interesting your publication, I understand that you have more knowledge than me. What cheap coins with good potential do you recommend me? I accept suggestions and more when you have studied the subject.
Well it is just a prediction from my little research and it is also a prediction from a lot of expert that I have around, if you think of investing i will advise you to go for btt,jul,cake,feg,bake, and tron, they are one of the best coin to invest on now,

Saving is incredible, however there isn't actually a benefit there. In the interim contributing is hazardous, so it's not prudent in the event that you are not learned about it enough. In any case, on the off chance that you could set aside some effort to at any rate read for it a piece, and simply have a little knowledge about how it functions, it is extraordinary to contribute. Simply ensure that you just contribute what you can stand to lose.

Well it is just a prediction from my little research and it is also a prediction from a lot of expert that I have around, if you think of investing i will advise you to go for btt,jul,cake,feg,bake, and tron, they are one of the best coin to invest on now,
They are worthwhile little investigations, thanks for your recommendation, of those described in one thread I have only read of tron, but I will take some time to investigate the others. Thanks again and I wish you success in your investment.

They are worthwhile little investigations, thanks for your recommendation, of those described in one thread I have only read of tron, but I will take some time to investigate the others. Thanks again and I wish you success in your investment.
ok that's nice I think you really want to become a crypto investors and if you have the money I think this is the right time for you to invest because this is the best time for any investor that I've been waiting for the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency to jump in, you will be able to get feg token on pancake swap and I don't know if you have any idea of that.

To some extent the rate of investment is very high and more profitable than or compared to savings. because when ever a resources are or is being invested there is possibility of having profit in return which will helped in financing or advancing the business for more profit gain.

Both are good options but it's better to invest, I understand one might skeptical because the amount available isn't the amount we intend to really invest but still we can go ahead

It is better to invest than to save the little we have because by investing you earn more compare to savings and it is advisable to invest wisely and at the same time don't use the whole of your savings to invest.

Really, it depends on what you want to do. If you have a small amount of money, you probably want to consider saving it up some more, because a small amount won't get you very far.

But, if you know you can make more money after, it may be worth it.
I prefer investing the little crypto currency I have rather that just saving it , saving doesn't yield interest but if you invest, you will at least get more of the coin through investing.

If the investment is not risky at all. You can put your cash there. But if it's risky just save up your money in any bank of choice. It's not easy to loose money this days
You are very correct, losing money is not easy especially when it is your life savings. If you do not have a good business plan or any good business at sight, investment is not advisable. If you also do not have immediate need for money you can save it in the bank or somewhere safe.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back