What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

I like quality and I prefer to go for it. Is not all quality stuff that are very expensive some quality stuff price are reasonable I know quality stuffs when I see them. Cheap stuff are popular demand

For me personally if I'm to choose anything I'll go for the quantity because that is what I can afford for now I know a lot of people will go for the quality but for me I will go for the quantity because I don't have much money to spend on something I only manage what I have.

Most quality things are not affordable. But anything and anytime, I prefer quality over quantity. And if it is what I rally want. I will make sure I afford ...

Quality is essential if you plan to keep your brand in the market.
Many manufacturers do compromise quality for quantity and affordability. The thing is, both quality and affordability are essential. You won't last in the market if your goods are not affordable.
So the target audience is also important here. If your goal is to reach a specific group of people then fine.
The two are essential one may say.

I prefer quality to affordability however, where I have a quality product that is affordable I go for it. But most product of good quality are not affordable. It important to also state that there are some products out there that are not of good quality, but are still not affordable.

Quality and affordability is extremely important when purchasing a product. With quality comes a high prices that’s certain. If you prefer quality you must be willing to pay the price regardless of the cost

,regularly I don't select in for something modest regardless of whether I need to stand by quite a while before I'm ready to bear the cost of it, except if what I'm attempting to purchase isn't something that is generally imperative to me, which all things considered I get it actually does make a difference for me to get something of high caliber however not so much.

Mostly, everybody like quality, but if you check around very well you will discover most go for affordability because of lack of fund, you may have some fund at hand but you don't want to use all the fund to just get one thing, while you have other important needs lining up waiting for you, it makes us to for affordability mostly.

I think you should think of quality over price. If I do not buy/invest in a good product as planned, which comes with acceptable results, I would need to force myself to buy another inferior product which I find foolish to buy and will be a waste for me.

It depends on the product is. If it has to do with anything concerning life, it's always quality. Take for instance when am repairing my car, I must go for something quality. The same goes with things I make daily use of, they must be of quality because I can't have myself changing a particular product occasionally.

affordability and Quality both are matter.. when ever i purchase my first periority is affordability and second is Quality. Because if you purchase any thing you firstly thing about your expenses then decide what will purchase..

I will prefer affordability to quality because i usually go for the thing my pocket can handle, imagine i saw a sneakers of high quality and its 100k and I can only afford 35k, so i rather go for the thing i can afford. .

it depends on what you are buying.But for me I prefer quality over affordability. If it is necessary for me to afford something sooner than the quality that I prefer I will consider paying that lesser price.I'll go for the better quality

Quality and affordability is extremely important when purchasing a product. I will definitely go for quality even if it is expensive. When you go for cheaper you end up spending more on the long run either to replace it or to amend it. Although quality stuffs are mostly expensive while affordable goods do not stand the test of time.

i love quality stuff but we should all note that while going for that which is qualitative, my purchasing power sets in and that is where affordability comes in.
the love for quality products must be backed up ability to buy
That's true. There are times that we don't much choice but to choose the cheap ones just because we can't afford those with greater quality. We can't force to afford something we don't have ability to.

I would personally love to do for any products that has quality but due to my current economic situation and the economic situation of the country I will go for the most affordable stocks in the market as long as it does the same purpose but if I have enough money I won't go for any cheap good's I will do for product that has quality.

Buying expensive things sometimes does not guarantee quality, although quality comes with a bit higher price compared to an ordinary commodity with low quality and cheaper price. Let me say I prefer quality in all cases provided I can afford the price.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
Everyone wants to buy the things which has both characteristics means the thing which we are buying should be cheap as well as it's quality should be good but when I have choose any one characteristics from both of them I always choose quality

It depends on some certain situation if you have the money then obviously one can go for the quality but if you don't have the money you need to go for the quantity or the affordability, but for me I will happily go for the affordability because I don't have enough money for now

I prefer the 2 of them, a quality product that is affordable. The quality of a product can also determine the price of that product. Cheap product are readily available because most people can afford it. However customers are always looking for quality product and expect it to be cheap which isn't suppose to be so

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back