What's new

Where should I invest money for getting a higher return?

Banks are paying literally no interest so it does not make sense to lock up your funds in CDs of any duration. Leave your money in banks for savings otherwise any excess cash should be invested in the stock market or real estate if possible.
That is very true,one of the things that i do is that a good substansive amount of my money is usually put into an investment that will be bringing in money at the end of the day,and just a little as savings.

That is very true,one of the things that i do is that a good substansive amount of my money is usually put into an investment that will be bringing in money at the end of the day,and just a little as savings.

Investing money is a good thing because you may need to generate passive income by the passage of time so that you could make more money and have more money when you get old. However, you must invest in the right kind of business.

Though to me , investing in bank by buying stock or shares is the safest place to invest your money for possible return , but we still have some better investment site online .

Go with real estate, but the prices are too high here and I don't know about your country although you will make some profits. Regarding Bitcoin currently it is not right time to invest, but you can when the price drops below 10k.
Always don't invest all the money in one type also keep some money in your saving bank for future use.
I have also been a fan of real estate for a very long time but then it is going to take you a quite significant amount of money in order to make any kind of substantial investment which many people do not have.

Though to me , investing in bank by buying stock or shares is the safest place to invest your money for possible return , but we still have some better investment site online .

Investing in the stock market and and in the banking sector could be quite risky. The fact of the matter is that the price of shares could depreciate at any time and the market could crash as well. This is quite risky and this could lead to huge losses.

There are so many investment methods both online and offline that you can try out. One of the greatest online is buying and selling stocks. Though this requires some great analysis skills and knowledge of the market. But it comes with great profits once you master it.

I don't think there is any other market as good as crypto when it comes to getting higher return. But you need to be very careful about investing in crypto market as it is very volatile.

Investing in forex could also be a very good way to make decent money online provided you have the relevant experience on how to explore forex market. It is important to gain the prerequisite knowledge.

One thing that you have to know about investment is that time would pass before you see returns. That being said, you can invest in cash crops Ike cocoa and it is sure to give you returns in 4 years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back