What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Some people that I advice refuse to work with me some join me so I think you dont just need to force anyone to join you working online when you try to convince them and they refuse to join you seriously abandon them and move on with your work thou just few agree and they are still earning now.
Anyone who wants to work online and make money must be personally convinced. You do not need to force people to work online because they will end up not succeeding.

Actually people have different responses concerning what you do. sometimes people give positive response so as to encourage you more to success while some can not encourage you but rather discouraged you.

Actually people have different responses concerning what you do. sometimes people give positive response so as to encourage you more to success while some can not encourage you but rather discouraged you.
I think what causes that most times is their mindset. Some people have been brainwashed that anything that have to do with online money making is scam and therefore they will not believe you.

90 percent of people don't really believe we can earn money on the internet, those kinds of people are always broke because they have never given it a trial.

90 percent of people don't really believe we can earn money on the internet, those kinds of people are always broke because they have never given it a trial.
people who don't believe that money can be made on the internet are those who have not seen. I've also seen a lot of people like that but some of them believe it is possible but they are not interested.

people who don't believe that money can be made on the internet are those who have not seen. I've also seen a lot of people like that but some of them believe it is possible but they are not interested.
If you are having that mindset I don't think you can earn money online, you need to have a mindset of a successful individual, I was once having that kind of mindset but it has not helped me.

If you are having that mindset I don't think you can earn money online, you need to have a mindset of a successful individual, I was once having that kind of mindset but it has not helped me.
of course having the right mindset is always important for you to be successful on the internet. It is always important for you to be very much realistic.

They were surprised and interested. They never believes that one could work online and we earn legit money. Well, they have been motivated to also do same. I guess by now they are making money like me . Sharing is caring and we wil help each other.
Before this period it was not that usual for someone to confidently tell someone that he is into online job as a full time engagement,but as time goes things has actually change as lots of persons have embrace online jobs as a permanent engagement.

A huge number of people I've fallen victim of so many website because they failed to do diligence before investing on them. I have also fallen victim of such kind of websites two times. Now, I ensure to carry out enough research before investing or working on any platform.
First of all they don't believe that we are working online. When they are assured how to earn they think it is all a scam and you are wasting your time because there are more the 90% websites are scammers are paying nothing.

The response I received from the people I told about online is is extremely annoying. Most of them think online business is a scam and not paying,they usually Tell me that I am wasting my time even when I show payment prove some still say it's a scam

Well it has not really been easy telling them because My friends were always telling me that it was too good to be true while my siblings never believed me and were constantly discouraging me by saying that it was purely scams .
But my results proved them wrong and they were marvel
Even though I am interested to make money on the internet , I'll try all possible means to avoid anything that is too good to be true. I will seems to understand it immediately when someone is trying to explain such to me.

Before this period it was not that usual for someone to confidently tell someone that he is into online job as a full time engagement,but as time goes things has actually change as lots of persons have embrace online jobs as a permanent engagement.
so many people has actually come to terms with the fact that it is possible for people to make full-time income on the internet. Even though some people are still surprised but majority of young people see it as a normal thing these days.

if in 2022 you are actively on social media and still doubts that people are making a lot of money online, then i do not know what to say to you as it is very obvious that the online space is the new oil well.

if in 2022 you are actively on social media and still doubts that people are making a lot of money online, then i do not know what to say to you as it is very obvious that the online space is the new oil well.
So many people I have discovered it is possible to make money online or majority of them are not interested because I have come across people who said they are not interested in making money online.

so many people has actually come to terms with the fact that it is possible for people to make full-time income on the internet. Even though some people are still surprised but majority of young people see it as a normal thing these days.
The era of technology has really come of age,a lot of persons has actually come to the fact and reality that one can not only make out a career out of the online world,but make profit from there.

The era of technology has really come of age,a lot of persons has actually come to the fact and reality that one can not only make out a career out of the online world,but make profit from there.
Probably, in the online space there are limitless opportunities but it depends on how you make use of them. What is required of you is enough knowledge and they needed motivation to succeed.

of course having the right mindset is always important for you to be successful on the internet. It is always important for you to be very much realistic.
If you don't have the right mindset there's no way you can earn money, especially if you onto things like crypto trading, if you have that mindset of getting rich quick you are not going to make it.

When I told people about working online, they only wanted to know the profit or amount of money I get from the online business I’m doing.

Due to internet scam and fraud, they said it's not a good thing to do so I should quickly withdraw from it.
They were surprised and interested. They never believes that one could work online and we earn legit money. Well, they have been motivated to also do same. I guess by now they are making money like me . Sharing is caring and we wil help each other.
It's good that you were able to motivate them to follow your footsteps. You proofed them wrong by showing them that not every online work is a scam or fraud.
The response I received from the people I told about online is is extremely annoying. Most of them think online business is a scam and not paying,they usually Tell me that I am wasting my time even when I show payment prove some still say it's a scam
Yes! Very true they disbelief even if you show them an existing proof. This is because some people have made working online an uninteresting thing to do since the rate of scam is very high.

If you don't have the right mindset there's no way you can earn money, especially if you onto things like crypto trading, if you have that mindset of getting rich quick you are not going to make it.
Trading in the crypto-currency market is not a bed of roses. You must have the right mindset and knowledge needed if you really want to become successful as a cryptocurrency trader.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back