What's new

When did you start earning online??

Well am still praying and hoping tho working real hard to earn something good online as well. But as at now still never earn a penny but hopefully as soon as possible my story gonna change. Thank you! That's my take on that .
You gonna earn admirably online with time. Hard work pays off, only time will tell. Believe in your work online, work hard here, sacrifice more time here. You will start from here to earn your way up and consistently.

It has been long that I started making money online. I started in 2014 from freebitco dot in. I collect free bitcoin faucet. The website still exist till today and I am still earning and receiving my payout there. I have earned more than $1000 from the website
Post automatically merged:

It has been long that I started making money online. I started in 2014 from freebitco dot in. I collect free bitcoin faucet. The website still exist till today and I am still earning and receiving my payout there. I have earned more than $1000 from the website

Can you share the international limitation you have in your country with me. Let's see if we can find a way around it. So far it's been good. It's a passive income to me. I don't put much mind on the sales.
Generally it's the means of payment. PayPal is a no-no.

Another thing is which type of categories sell. I've tried article writing for certain sites, and it seems like only certain categories are favoured.

Concerning when I started earning money online. Well,earning money is quite easy but it is also very time consuming at times compared to the working offline, you might be working to late hours in the night online just to meet up your target of money planned to earn. The pandemic has also opened people eye into coming to the online world to make earn some money, I started earning when the pandemic started

i started earning online, when the pandemic hits every country and it affects all the people some lose their job and some lose their love ones. So, as a person i know i need to do something, something that it pays me off even if i stay only in the house no one is allowed to go outside, so i tried looking for job online where i can earn.

I started earning online when 2019 when I was first introduced to blockchain social media platforms such as uptrennd, hive, readcash. And later on I started chasing some airdrops , luckily I got some, and moved to cryptocurrency trading and blogging I really need to make more online

So far I'm very new at this level and forum so as time goes and I'll be familiar to this kind of stuffs so I'll get experience. But honestly i do not know what are the advantages of VIP memberships so , but anyways I'm very dedicated here and will get many more. Thanks for advice Sir.
The advantages of a VIP membership is that you are able to increase how much you can earn on this forum because the number of posts that you are able to make every hour is increased. So at the moment is a free user I think you can make up to three posts every hour that you are rewarded for and when you upgrade to a VIP membership you are able to make more than that and therefore you can get much more back. It is definitely something that I recommend.

Hmm, congratulations to you, reaching such land mark of $1000 via freebitco.in faucet site. How did you reach such land mark of money? cos i don't think you relied solely on faucet rolling alone. Mine never get up to that amount cos the chances for me to get it there its slim.

Hmm, congratulations to you, reaching such land mark of $1000 via freebitco.in faucet site. How did you reach such land mark of money? cos i don't think you relied solely on faucet rolling alone. Mine never get up to that amount cos the chances for me to get it there its slim.
On the websites. They have reward system.And the reward system calculates reward given to a member through the member's activities on the website.
For every deposit made on the site and every game warged will increase chances of getting high satoshi to claim per hour. The default satoshi given to every member is 6 per hour but I am given 56 satoshi per hour

It's interesting whenever I hear of people making money through uploading books on Amazon Kindle, especially from my own country which has limitations internationally.

So far, how has it been for you, the earnings from such site?
Can you share the international limitation you have in your country with me. Let's see if we can find a way around it. So far it's been good. It's a passive income to me. I don't put much mind on the sales.
Generally it's the means of payment. PayPal is a no-no.

Another thing is which type of categories sell. I've tried article writing for certain sites, and it seems like only certain categories are favoured.
Yeah. Amazon don't accept PayPal but you can make use of Payoneer. Payoneer gives you a dollar account which you can use on Amazon. Check YouTube for videos on how to set up payoneer account. Different categories sell depending on your book. I usually do the advertising of my book myself.

The advantages of a VIP membership is that you are able to increase how much you can earn on this forum because the number of posts that you are able to make every hour is increased. So at the moment is a free user I think you can make up to three posts every hour that you are rewarded for and when you upgrade to a VIP membership you are able to make more than that and therefore you can get much more back. It is definitely something that I recommend.
Yes this is fantastic but how many numbers of post i will be able to do. Unlimited or 5 or so.
But I am a student and i have to take my online class every day. About 4 hours class. Plus assignments and quizzes so i just able to earn $1 or so but at transaction some of money deduce and so daily $1 is not too high but good enough than having None.

Yes this is fantastic but how many numbers of post i will be able to do. Unlimited or 5 or so.
But I am a student and i have to take my online class every day. About 4 hours class. Plus assignments and quizzes so i just able to earn $1 or so but at transaction some of money deduce and so daily $1 is not too high but good enough than having None.
There was a point last month when the number of posts were unlimited. And there was a change that was made in order to limit it to 5 posts per hour. However based on the new auction that is happening for the VIP membership the number of posts has been increased to 25. So this is great because you can earn a lot more and still take you online classes everyday.

I started working online in 2018 but I never really earned anything until early 2019. In 2018, I was looking for ways to earn online but it was so hard to find. I was particularly intrested in earning through writing but the sites I knew of paid less. It was in 2019 that I came about paid to post sites and those have been my best earning sites so far.

I don't really remember but I knew the first website I end my first internet morning was a betting site called Mira.
but after that any of the internet has been a little difficult for me especially during the lock down period of COVID-19 even the faucet site I was using reduced payment.

I don't really remember but I knew the first website I end my first internet morning was a betting site called Mira.
but after that any of the internet has been a little difficult for me especially during the lock down period of COVID-19 even the faucet site I was using reduced payment.

I've been earning online for three years now. I admit that I never took it seriously in the first year and so I was always back and forth. However, in 2020, I dedicated myself to put more effort and build my niche in the writing niche. The rest is history now. I'm not where I want to be but in moving.

There was a point last month when the number of posts were unlimited. And there was a change that was made in order to limit it to 5 posts per hour. However based on the new auction that is happening for the VIP membership the number of posts has been increased to 25. So this is great because you can earn a lot more and still take you online classes everyday.
Wow this is really go to hear. When will this be implemented. And how many biznote do I need to buy the VIP membership? I am really interested in making more money from this platform

How much charges for 25 posts per hour? If there is specific price for 25 posts then it will be very fine for new members to get membership and earn multiple of normal. I can see you have a membership and how much you earn from there per day?. Just for motivation Sir.

I officially started earning online last year, I say officially because that was when I worked online and got paid on time without fail and without any hitches at all and it was through a survey site. Before then I tried everything free and paid I either got scammed and when I say scammed I mean scammed big time more than five times or I wasted my time totally.

Sincerely, my first online earning was on this platform and that was December 2020. I have never believed or trusted on any online business or platforms until when I was introduced to bizdustry online forum.

During all the pandemic , we all have been wasting our time , sitting idle , at that time many poeple thought to earn money online like me and earning took me towards the cryptocurrencies , Where i am trying to make a lot profit today.

I officially started earning online last year, I say officially because that was when I worked online and got paid on time without fail and without any hitches at all and it was through a survey site. Before then I tried everything free and paid I either got scammed and when I say scammed I mean scammed big time more than five times or I wasted my time totally.
The first thing to do is to know the need of the people online that can fetch me money, after get it,then I will know how to present it In a way that people will like to give my goods tryer,at first I may gain much but later I will.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back