What's new

When did you start earning online??

The pandemic, in part by leading to home confinement for all for health measures, also prompted the population to seek alternative income online. I started looking for and generating small amounts of money, in the middle of last year also with the appearance of the covid. Hoping to increase my knowledge and earnings in the short term.

Online business and work can be stressfree and also some easy ways to earn money indoor. With just good internet connection and all others. My first online platform where I earned money is bizdutry and I just started December 2020. Last year.

I started making money online, 2years ago. I started as a chat operator where I reply chat and get paid at the end of every month. Few months later a friend introduced me to bitcoin and crypto currency, I started trading with a little amount and my money has been growing real fast.

I started making money online many years ago when I came across a certain survey site online that was willing to pay me 0.5 dollars for each 20 minutes survey i take and that was how I was able to make up to $20 with them and that was my first money

I was doing some gig online with drip shipping last 2 years but something happened and I had to stop it, not until last year when I joined get to paid forum where I started to make real money online.

I had tried a lot of things online with nothing to show for it. I started earning online in 2018 from surveys, games testing and downloaded, products tasting, data on entries, performing task, cryptocurrencies and from get paid to post. All these online earnings really helped me last year during the early stage of Corona virus when most businesses where shutdown.

My online career began 11 years ago. I had finished all my Italian studies ways, but there weren't job perspectives in spite of an heavy mater after degree. So I began to research for online earnings. My first online earning site was a cashback one, that offered to users PTR opportunities and pay to researches too. But as I always loved to write, I searched for PTWs too. So I knew my first content marketplace. In the beginning, I only earned between 1 and 5 euros per month (but I could spare a good amount of money by cashbacks, more or less 100 euros per month), until having found more opportunities (PTWs above all) to improve earnings. I found several survey panels too, but the most of surveys are not good to my profile and I rarely qualified, even when living in a top tier country. Last year, due to coronavirus, my job became 100% online, no more offline jobs, but thanks God enough to open a micro-enterprise, so being a formal job in any way.

I want to get everyone's opinion concerning when they started earning cash online. I know their are people here that are still new when it comes to earning meaningfully online. And their are people here too, that earns meaningfully online. Peoples earning techniques are not the same, it differs. Those that earn meaningfully work so hard online with some sort of skill that makes them earning considerably. This global pandemic caused more people joining online income platform since their means of earning is somehow limited. I started earning online last year, during the early part of covid19.

When did your online earning career kicked off??
Yes most of us are new here and I'm one of them. I'm using this forum since last two weeks. I have Never earned anything from any other site because this is my first platform from where I'm earning money. Pandemic forced me to think about online earnings and because of having no idea about it, it took too much time to be to find out a real working site. Although I have worked a lot on so many fake platforms and wasted my time too.

I started earning online in 2017, started out with surveys. Then I remember doing some pyramid scheme also which came with huge risk. In 2019, I started writing articles slowly and I was trying to build something around that. So that covers most of the things that I have done online to make money.

I started earning online when l realized that my skills were in demand and paid for. I never knew that writing could fetch me a pay, till l got pay. I dived into it immediately and honestly speaking, apart from the cash, l acquired a lot of skills and improve on my writing.

I am one of the neophytes in this online gig. So far I’ve been learning and enjoying the journey. Hopefully I can earn my first dollar here.This pandemic really teaches people to survive, finding alternative to earn is a must nowadays. In our place many people suddenly engage into online business.

It was only a month ago that a friend of mine told me about this website and I started earning by creating an account, that is, a month ago I started earning online.Before that I had worked on many websites which were completely fake so I quit my job but I started from BizDustry and am going to take another withdrawal.

Although I've had theoretical knowledge of online businesses but I never trouble my self to try it since there is this believe that online businesses are meant for wealthy people.
I wouldn't have still come into online deal if not for my colleague who forced me here about five weeks ago.

For me, I would say my online earning journey began in the year 2013. I was in high school, I was so eager and ready to make money, so I went online and searched for ways to make money. I worked with freelancing websites like upwork, freelancing. Etc. It was a very nice experience as I was learning on the job as well

I think it was around 2017 or 2018 when I started to be exposed on earning opportunities online. I have no one to teach or guide me besides youtube videos and researching. I was still minor then and have no enough knowledge or special skills to earn decent amount. I was also taking a lot of breaks from online earning for a few months each year because I have school. And I'm just mostly posting on paid forums, so I don't really earn a lot even though I've been earning for about three years.

Well firstly there is a lot of confusion between youngsters is that making money online is very difficult or it's not my cup of tea. “There are people who are making money by just sitting at home but I, I can not do this man. Only those people are earning online who has started earlier but now there is a lot of competition.” These are words of people who wanted to earn online but they are rather confused or don't consider earning online as an option.

I started earning money online after I completed my digital media marketing course in 2017. Then the institute I learnt it from taught me how to blog and write articles and still how to promote products and services on Google AdWords and other social media platform with email marketing. So after the course I started applying for jobs to manage people website and I got some

I started earning online from 24th December 2020 my friend told me to join bizdustry. But During all the pandemic we all wasted our time , sitting idle , at that time many poeple thought to earn money onlinele ike me and earning took me towards the cryptocurrencies , Where i am trying to make a profit and i am going trade in Cryptocurrency.

I also entered the online field in pandemic Before that I did not have much information about the online field but my friend guided me to this and engaged me to join the online platforms because i was free in the lock down.
Good one that your friend did you good to introduce you to an online platform that pays. Kudos to such friend its a friend indeed. Most of us started earning extra bucks online immediately the pandemic started, leaving us with no choice than to work online and earn any amount.

For me it was a little bit late earning online because at first I found it difficult to buy the idea that one can earn online I just look at it as a waste of time. I started earning few years back although I wasn't really serious about it because it requires a lot of my time which I was not ready to give out then due to my offline work. But late last year I decided to put more effort on my online job and although it's not been easy I've been able to earn some amount of money working online. So currently now I'm more focused on my online job coupled with my offline job and I hope as Time Goes On I will be able to earn more through my online job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back