What's new

When did you start earning online??

For me I started online earnings late 2018. Even though I heard of online long ago and l was having much interest in starting, my effective work started late 2018 and that was with coinpot faucets. Through coinpot faucets advertising that I got to know many other ways and even forum posting and I was improving gradually in my online work.
This is a good I need to start off with honestly. And would constant hard work and constant dedication on this platform you'll be easily able to earn $50 and hopefully you can then reinvest this into the platform as well in the form of a VIP membership which will be beneficial to both you and the forum as well. I tis good that you started off with a pay per post forum rather than faucet sites.

This is a good I need to start off with honestly. And would constant hard work and constant dedication on this platform you'll be easily able to earn $50 and hopefully you can then reinvest this into the platform as well in the form of a VIP membership which will be beneficial to both you and the forum as well. I tis good that you started off with a pay per post forum rather than faucet sites.
Yeah, some of us it was determination that brought us far to paid to post sites and other best online platforms that l now enjoy. Now l can say l moved from the time where I used to make $0.01 daily with a lot of efforts to era where l can earn a minimum of a dollar daily.

I started earning online some few years ago when I owned my first website, a newly built company contacted me and I helped them to advertise their product and they paid me for it, that was the first time ever I earned money online.
Hmm, that's pretty cool back then for you dear. So i believed you've found your route here at bizdustry? Cos your work rate determines your pay rate. I found mine back in march through the faucet sites but earned nothing tangible for my time back then.

Hmm, that's pretty cool back then for you dear. So i believed you've found your route here at bizdustry? Cos your work rate determines your pay rate. I found mine back in march through the faucet sites but earned nothing tangible for my time back then.
Since then until date I haven't really earned anything tangible online until I joined bizdustry about a month ago and so far so good I have withdrawn 3 times, bizdustry seems to be the best paying website as of now, I really wishes there are up to 3 or more websites that pays just exactly as bizdustry does. It would have been really great.

I started earning money online this year, January 23rd precisely, from this great site Bizdustry, I'm so grateful to the admin and entire team for this chance to earn while pressing my phone. I'm targeting other sites in the coming months too.

I would not say I have started earning online or so. Because when I look at what I earn, it is still nothing at all. But it is a positive step forward. Bizdustry should be the first site I am earning from.

I want to get everyone's opinion concerning when they started earning cash online. I know their are people here that are still new when it comes to earning meaningfully online. And their are people here too, that earns meaningfully online. Peoples earning techniques are not the same, it differs. Those that earn meaningfully work so hard online with some sort of skill that makes them earning considerably. This global pandemic caused more people joining online income platform since their means of earning is somehow limited. I started earning online last year, during the early part of covid19.

When did your online earning career kicked off??
I am new user at this plateform and i was trying to do onlibe work from last some months but could not succeed.
one day my friend asked me to join some sites i joined LBRY.tv and also started crypto trading.
he also offer me to join Bizdustry and i joned Now i am very happy i saw many people earning a lot of dollars here. I hope i'll also earn some reasionable income.

I start earning online since 2016, I first met bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Its quite difficult for me to start on kind of online earning because of the scammers and hackers trying to rob hard earned crypto. I first use faucets (all of them this year is closed already), cloud mining and exchangers.

I started online earnings at the early stage of lockdown in my country, which was around May last year. Sensing that the lockdown will last for a long time, and that might affect offline jobs as well as earnings, so I decided to look for opportunities online to augment my earnings. That was how my online journey started.

Bringing in cash online is actually a skillfull and specialized errand in my place of veiw. A few people are truly acquired attractive sum through on the web while some couldnt get anything aside from burning through a period simply like me😁😂.so its all depned your expertise. I began online work since a year ago yet I couldnt get enough pay.

Its not quiet long when joined online business. I was introduced to online business through a friend though I was not so sure that its real until when I started making money online. Since then me to have been introduced it to my friends so that they can also join.

I start earning money online when my parents give me a mobile cellphone. Because im thinking even i am young i need money for my future and for my expenses in games HAHAHAHAHAHHAA LOL........
My first earning money online site is coinpot because it is really easy to earn money in faucet.

I want to get everyone's opinion concerning when they started earning cash online. I know their are people here that are still new when it comes to earning meaningfully online. And their are people here too, that earns meaningfully online. Peoples earning techniques are not the same, it differs. Those that earn meaningfully work so hard online with some sort of skill that makes them earning considerably. This global pandemic caused more people joining online income platform since their means of earning is somehow limited. I started earning online last year, during the early part of covid19.

When did your online earning career kicked off??
I started making money online some four years ago. Making money online has always been my thing, and my passion. I'm really praying to see better opportunities in the internet space so I can make some money at the comfort of my home. Making money online is the best thing that can happen to anybody.

I started earning online as far back as 2015 when some website that pays me daily for sponsored post started here in Nigeria. It was interesting as I realize that I can be making a huge money even from the comfort of my home.
Now am fully grounded in online business and it's interesting.

I can say yesterday and on this platform thanks to a friend that was able to enlightened me on how to channel my availability on the the internet 247 into something productive while I do what I love doing.
With bizdustry, I earned my first official virtual earnings on which in the near possible future I can give a good testimony of how my journey to alternative earnings came through the internet.
Iam glad the day i mean the first day i earn money for the first time online i was very happy.
Bizdustry forum has really helped me to earn little money to recharge my phone at least.
I earned money not too long ago on this platform.

Since then until date I haven't really earned anything tangible online until I joined bizdustry about a month ago and so far so good I have withdrawn 3 times, bizdustry seems to be the best paying website as of now, I really wishes there are up to 3 or more websites that pays just exactly as bizdustry does. It would have been really great.
Bizdustry remains the best, i agree with your thoughts around bizdustry. Who knows, maybe other paid to post sites can one day emulate the good reward of bizdustry and start paying high. That will add more more income to us too.

There are people who are making money by just sitting at home but I, I can not do this man. Only those people are earning online who has started earlier but now there is a lot of competition.” These are words of people who wanted to earn online but they are rather confused or don't consider earning online as an option.

I must confess it has not been easy I started making money online sometime November 2020 and since then it has been a blessing on one stage to another.

Bizdustry remains the best, i agree with your thoughts around bizdustry. Who knows, maybe other paid to post sites can one day emulate the good reward of bizdustry and start paying high. That will add more more income to us too.
Other paid to cost websites could actually emulate bizdustry if they wishes but they are greedy and can't pay as high as bizdustry, all they care about if for us to work with little pay, I joined trendi recently but to be honest it seems like a total waste of time to me.

When I start online job to earn money. I joined cosmetic product selling company, i feel this work is not easy i face many issue no one order i get.. but slowly am able to do this work with efficiently.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back