What's new

What's it like to fire someone?

Being fired at a few Weeks of a new job is quite not encouraging as it could reduce ones self esteem but not minding it could give strength to others depending on how one may decide to take it to be. On the other hand, getting fired in a long term job could come with its reasons based on the employee and the employer depending on what is noticed and might run down the organization if not well tackled.

I normally do find it very difficult for me to suck somebody from a workplace especially if they are people who other people are depending on them from their source of livelihood that is why I tried to have the best reason possible.

Am not a boss yet so I don't know how it feel sacking someone, but some people do feel sorry for that and some do take pleasure and be happy for sacking someone

I don't think the person fired will find it funny or pleasing at all because bread has been taken off from his or her mouth. But it is rather unfortunate that some situations would warrant a worker to be fired especially after several warnings. It is just my opinion.

Firing someone in a business is something I have always dreamed which is why I don't like having misunderstanding with staffs, if that happens I would like to resolve or transfer such person to a lower office

I don't know what it's like to fire someone because I've not been a Manager before. Although if I fire someone who has constantly been sanctioned and refused to uphold the code of ethics of the organization, I won't feel sorry because I can only fire someone who doesn't hold the organization rules in high value and I'll give no second chances to sexual assaulters!

Seriously it's not that very easy to fired someone from or out of work because definitely I believe that's his only source of income that the family benefited from it and to fired his is going to be a work load to the family source of survival. I will try to make him understand but if he failed then I have no option.

It can be a very difficult decision to take if you are doing it for the first time. You don't have any other choice than to do it if it happens that the person will affect the business negatively.

There is nothing to feel when you fire someone for incompetence or theft in your business. If the person was fired for the act of theft, that's even worse

I don't think any boss would be comfortable to just sack his or her worker, sometime it's due to poor performance or maybe economic melt down

There are many employers who do not feel bad when it comes to firing someone. Most of them are kind of proudy employers who feel proud of their positions as an employer. It is so difficult to find kind-hearted employers nowadays. Most employers are mentally prepared to fire their employees at any time.

I have never been fired before, I have never had such feeling, but we all know it would be a bad feeling to get that sack letter

To fire a person it mean that the employee is not performing very well, that is only reason one can be fired from working, but is very bad to have such a experience before.

I feel a business owner is a very strick individual who do not condone any thing that with cause damages to his business,if the person violate the rules or regulations that lead to excessive loss then no other option than to fire the person,though it is always difficult but it is the needful

Even though I have never fired anyone, I am sure there are two feelings that can possibly result from it. If the person you fired has been creating issues at your work, you will definitely feel relieved after firing that person. The second feeling is that of regret, if after firing someone you come to realize the decision is too harsh and too late to go back.

I haven't really had to fire anyone in my life. I have had to let a few people go from a job, but that was mostly for small temp work I needed them for. Anyway, what is it like to fire someone from the job? Do you have any horror stories from firing an employee or someone who worked for you?
Yes, I have had to fire employees who took their jobs for granted.
First, you may feel sad loosing employees, but then when the thought of their incompetence comes to your mind, you just have to let it go.

There is no any such thing as having a horror story after firing someone. Yes, if I fire someone, I don't just fire the person for the sake of firing the person. I fired the person because certain work rules were broken over and over again without change.

I hate it when people get fired for no particular reason, because keeping someone out of work is not like taking away their livelihood. I hate it when someone gets fired or fired unless they do.

I haven't really had to fire anyone in my life. I have had to let a few people go from a job, but that was mostly for small temp work I needed them for. Anyway, what is it like to fire someone from the job? Do you have any horror stories from firing an employee or someone who worked for you?
Well sometimes I fell pity but if worker doesn't want to work is rude and thinks he/she is king there then I would definitely fire them it's not worth it you can find people who actually want to work and are friendly

I have not fired any employee working under my small scale business of snooker pool. I have had many people who manage my small scale business and I kept no record of bad maintenance talk more of firing any among

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back