What's new

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of careless worker?

As for me there's nothing I can do as long as this has been the first time and never happen before because I give my workers opportunity three times before acting because they also a human and they will feed there family

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of a careless worker under you
Instead of firing him I will give him the opportunity to learn from his mistakes and bring better reward. well I will tell him what he has done let him realise his mistake and then ask him to go and come up with a better solution to see something better than that. I will hold his salary until he brings me a better contract than the one we lost. by that he has two option is harder to leave my company or work on what I said.

As you said careless worker. I will fire him/her. That worker is obviously not serious. There are lots of unemployed graduates who will do the work perfectly. If you do not fire the worker and he gets away with it, he/she will misbehave again. I can reconsider for a worker who I know cannot do such and take their duties seriously.

If such happens to me, my business through a careless worker, I would be mad, talk to them expressing my anger, try if I can amend the situation and if not, I would take it as God has a plan for me that's why this didn't work. But there must be a change in the behaviour and attitude if such a worker.

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of a careless worker
It depends on how the careless worker made me lose the client, I'll analyse the situation and see, most likely the staff will get sacked. But if it's a first time mistake the staff in question will get a query.
it depends on how the

Last edited:
I would have been studying some of his negative attitude to work right from the time he or she accepted the job or before the unfortunate incident because his or her unhappy nature can cause it.

No body above the mistake. Mistake can occur at any time, even emloyer can make a mistake if you mistake what would you do to yourself, let come think of it, is it possible for you to shack yourself from business because of your mistake.

There must have been signs from an early onset that the said worker is very careless. Careless workers are the worst kind as they don't care if the business fails because of them. The best thing to do is to always be careful in selecting your workers and monitor your their works. If they are not doing enough work give them a warning, then a notice before firing them.

No one will ever wish to lose a contract but a situation whereby i lost a contract due to my staff mistake well i can pardon and give a query as warning but if it is due to customer incompetence then i will have to replace the staff

If such happens to me, my business through a careless worker, I would be mad, talk to them expressing my anger, try if I can amend the situation and if not, I would take it as God has a plan for me that's why this didn't work. But there must be a change in the behaviour.

I may fire such staff if such have happen from him several times, but if not I will caution all the staff and take necessary action on time so that such mistake won't repeat itself next time and will try all the staff to be careful in order not to allow such to happen again.

If I loose an important contract because of careless worker,i will try to investigate if the worker did it on purpose and if I discovered it was on purpose, I will sack him or her but if it was a mistake that cause the owner to lose the contract, then I will query him or her on that and pray God should bring another better offer.

If I lose a contract or a potential business partner because of a careless employee, honestly my next action will be to fire him. I will try to avoid similar future occurrence by ensuring I supervise every step of the process.

I don't let failure hold me back, there a lot of things I'll fight in business and I won't want failure to be one of them.
Those set backs are there for a reason, to learn. Once you learn then you have improved in places that you help you out in the future.

If I lose an important contract because if the carelessness of any of my staff, I will sit down and critically look into it, analyze it and once the fault that comes from my employee is up to %50, i will be left with no option than to sack the staff involved.

Depending on the gravity of what the employee did. Losing a big contract if is on the negligence of the worker. Then such a worker would face the penalty as recorded into the code of conduct of the organization. It may lead to his release of duty. Simple term Being sacked.

Well if the worker is a competent one and hardworking and this was his or her first time, then I will have to him or her because nobody is above mistake, but if this was from a mischievous and careless worker then it is an automatic sack letter for the worker.

If that worker is very close to me and helped me somewhere then definitely i will talk to him and guide him how to take care for every step in the business but if he is not close to me then definitely i will fire him because the contracts are a diamond for a businessman in his business.

The first thing I would do is to query the employee and find out the reasons for the carelessness. Then I would see what I can salvage from the business deal even though it means meeting the lost customer personally .

Well for me I will not be happy with that particular work or works who made me lose the contract, no body will be happy for what they did, and I will make sure I review there qualifications and sanction those who failed to obey the instructions by company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back