What's new

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

Yet to start earning via freelancing because some clients would not give you a job without experience, some even check your Country before they give you a job.

During my childhood, I used to write fictional stories on my desktop computer. I ha d a passion for writing since my early days. This is why I have chosen to become a writer.

As a Nigerian getting 15000 naira every month from offline employment is absolutely a waste of time especially now that the economy of the country is really bad,Freelance are good but you have to be talented.
The amount of money you mentioned isn't enough to earn one a living when working offline. Developing a skill and becoming a freelancer online can be more rewarding.

I started doing freelancing because I discovered I had developed this writing skills and I felt the need to push it further and work on it the more

What made ye start doing freelancing well as for me I was broke and looking for a way to make money that was wat make me

I'm not a freelancer now, I've gotten first experience working at Fiverr four years ago. Didn't work out for me, that's why I'll take time to rebuild my skill.

The amount of money you mentioned isn't enough to earn one a living when working offline. Developing a skill and becoming a freelancer online can be more rewarding.
Yes there a lot of people that are working offline and earning 15,000 naira on monthly basis and are still surviving. so it depends on how you can manage the little money you have.

Yes there a lot of people that are working offline and earning 15,000 naira on monthly basis and are still surviving. so it depends on how you can manage the little money you have.
You're right, their are many of them earning such amount in a month and still survive. So why won't we survive on our own when we are striving high.

During my childhood, I used to write fictional stories on my desktop computer. I ha d a passion for writing since my early days. This is why I have chosen to become a writer.
We have the same passion in writing because I am also fond of fiction. In fact, my first blog is called Fantascific to mean fantasy and science fiction stories. It was enjoyable to have a blog for posting my stories as an expression of my imagination. However, my blog is not active anymore.

You're right, their are many of them earning such amount in a month and still survive. So why won't we survive on our own when we are striving high.
That is what I am trying to say that with proper management it is better for us and we will be able to manage them. but sometimes we should even be looking for a way we can make more money than to manage.

I do very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.
Most freelancer claim they are in for the passion but that is not entirely true. Freelance is survival job that's y most successful freelance either left their former real job or was asked

A freelancer is someone who offers their services for a fee and usually with no expectation of a permanent single client, although the working relationship can be ongoing. It's a form of self-employment, I really involved in this because I work at my own convenience,and it is a means to pay off debts

When I started freelancing in some years back, I was really bent on finding something to do online and took up a course on freelancing in Fiverr. It didn't go too well

Yet to start earning via freelancing because some clients would not give you a job without experience, some even check your Country before they give you a job.
I want in and made me start doing freelancing business when I broke down and lost during the pandemic all my offline business so I decided to go into online freelancing.

Well lots of things could be the reason for going into freelance but for me the ease of business is one key factor because with freelancing you are your own boss with flexible timing too

I use to read about people who have made it big through freelancing Soni thought maybe it will will to for me too, that's the major reason I become a freelancer. However things have not been Rossy the way I thought it will be.

That is what I am trying to say that with proper management it is better for us and we will be able to manage them. but sometimes we should even be looking for a way we can make more money than to manage.
Yes, with proper management we can manage the little we've made. But we shouldn't dwell on such low amount of money, we should strive for more.

Yes, with proper management we can manage the little we've made. But we shouldn't dwell on such low amount of money, we should strive for more.
Lolz, if you continue to manage manage the little resources that we have now, it is possible that there will be a time that we will not be able to manage it again .we shouldn't wait for that time

Lolz, if you continue to manage manage the little resources that we have now, it is possible that there will be a time that we will not be able to manage it again .we shouldn't wait for that time
Let's continue waiting for that time and strive to make more money by utilizing many ways to get additional income online and offline to survive.

Let's continue waiting for that time and strive to make more money by utilizing many ways to get additional income online and offline to survive.
Normally because of how the world is now ,a man should not supposed to have only one source of income, if you cannot do two things at a time then you should just set up a business for your wife, especially when the economy of our country is going down day by day.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back