What's new

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

Well ,if you are suspecting that a virus is actually attacking your computer then obviously you can take it to a computer technician ,they may run some scanning on the computer and flash it if possible.
Lolz, forget about the computer, it is suffering from system concussion of issues, it is beyond repair. Even the keyboard is malfunctioning I've dumped it.

Exactly, it's actually the beauty of working online when you are actually having a lot of opportunities to work online and make money there is always the possibility of earning more.
I started freelancing business when I closed down my offline business due to the pandemic that ravaged the world last year, actually the freelancing business has been profitable.

I became a freelancer because I was bored and I needed another source of income. I'm a professional writer so freelancing was easy for me, I joined freelancing platforms like upwork and fiverr and I have been making money since.
What i like about you is been a professional writer because without knowing how to write it will be hard for someone to excel in freelancing and also adding to your source of income.

I did freelancing work for a little while way back then when I was attempting Fiverr freelancing platform. Only got a few jobs before letting it go due to the suffer competition
It's such a nice feeling to know that you have done freelancing job before and I have been so amazed I'm fascinated with those people that I am told the freelance job because this is one thing or work online that I have always wanted to do.
Post automatically merged:

The pandemic really brought out some skills in me that I thought I never had. I learned how to write articles and blog posts. It wasn't easy at first but I'm glad I made such a big step.
Well I am so glad that the pandemic actually brought out some skills in you but as for me what the panda made it to me was to make me to discover some online gigs that I am doing to today.

Lolz, forget about the computer, it is suffering from system concussion of issues, it is beyond repair. Even the keyboard is malfunctioning I've dumped it.
Lolz,you are funny. So that means your computer has a lot of complicated issue that you will not be able to repair, ranging from viruses attack, system failure, bad screen, and so many unidentified problem.lolz.

I went into freelancing while I was still in school. Anything online worth doing to get my financial problems solved was okay for me back to then. But it wasn't rosey by the way

I went into freelancing while I was still in school. Anything online worth doing to get my financial problems solved was okay for me back to then. But it wasn't rosey by the way
I wasn't opportune to go into the freelancing world when I was in school and even up till now I have not gone into it simply because I do not have a digital scale to be working online as a freelancer but though I am still planning to learn a digital scale so that I can be working online as a freelancer.
Post automatically merged:

I wasn't opportune to go into the freelancing world when I was in school and even up till now I have not gone into it simply because I do not have a digital scale to be working online as a freelancer but though I am still planning to learn a digital scale so that I can be working online as a freelancer.
One thing that I have noticed about online businesses is that most of them are always very reliable unlike online businesses that human beings can manipulate most online businesses cannot be manipulated by people as their automated so it is more reliable than even offline businesses.

Lolz,you are funny. So that means your computer has a lot of complicated issue that you will not be able to repair, ranging from viruses attack, system failure, bad screen, and so many unidentified problem.lolz.
Too many of them, keep listing I'm here with you. It isn't suffering from screen problem, but viruses, keypad issue, system malfunctioning and xD.

Too many of them, keep listing I'm here with you. It isn't suffering from screen problem, but viruses, keypad issue, system malfunctioning and xD.
The virtual keypad is my issue with mobile gadget even if the tablet has a bigger screen. I just cannot be comfortable in using the virtual keyboard because when I press A what appears is S. That is annoying me no end. I only use the tablet when I am on a trip away from home.

The virtual keypad is my issue with mobile gadget even if the tablet has a bigger screen. I just cannot be comfortable in using the virtual keyboard because when I press A what appears is S. That is annoying me no end. I only use the tablet when I am on a trip away from home.
That means you prefer the physical keypad like the typewriter which you can see everything clearer and perform your tasks well.

Lolz, well that means the laptop has spoiled beyond a point that you cannot repair it again, but how long should a normal good laptop last if I manage it properly ?

How I wish I was like you that went into the freelancing industry when I was in school I know how much I would have been able to earn by now doing freelancing as a business because I know that when I was in school I was so for that car could not do anything by myself in school.

Lolz, well that means the laptop has spoiled beyond a point that you cannot repair it again, but how long should a normal good laptop last if I manage it properly ?
Hmm, you know nothing last forever. If you manage yours well, and its a new PC, you can use it up to 10 years or above. But it can't over last, lol.

Hmm, you know nothing last forever. If you manage yours well, and its a new PC, you can use it up to 10 years or above. But it can't over last, lol.
Well, 10 years is quite enough for you to even raise money to buy another one and beside people should not expect a laptop to last for more than 10 years, but if its up to that then is of a great advantage.

Well, 10 years is quite enough for you to even raise money to buy another one and beside people should not expect a laptop to last for more than 10 years, but if its up to that then is of a great advantage.
Yeah, ten years is very much satisfying provided the PC doesn't develop issues that is bigger than what you bought it with in such duration.

Freelancing business is the first online business are started and I started it because I was idol and not having what to do when the pandemic struck

Freelancing business is the first online business are started and I started it because I was idol and not having what to do when the pandemic struck
For me what motivating me to go into freelancing word is because I have seen on I have heard that freelancers are among one of the biggest way that most people do any money online so I want to be any big amount of money online to that is why I want to start freelancing.

Yeah, ten years is very much satisfying provided the PC doesn't develop issues that is bigger than what you bought it with in such duration.
Lolz, I cannot even imagine that a computer can develop a problem that is bigger than the amount of money that you use in buying it, omo that is the work of the village People.

I do very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.
Although I can't practically call myself a freelancer all because I don't have the skills to sell online as a freelancer. But seriously if not for this personal platform that helps me in writing I wonder what could have to happen now.

Lolz, I cannot even imagine that a computer can develop a problem that is bigger than the amount of money that you use in buying it, omo that is the work of the village People.
Lol, my village people isn't remoting this one. It can still be worked on, but the funds I'll be spending is too much cos of plenty issues of the PC.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back