What's new

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

Seeing the way companies release strict rules on their employees it's important one gets an offer that can give one freedom and a chance to work at your own space

Freelancing is an open field and space for all and sundry to come in and make a lot of money if you're lucky to get the jobs from clients. I was into freelancing before now. But had to pullout because I wasn't getting jobs

Normally because of how the world is now ,a man should not supposed to have only one source of income, if you cannot do two things at a time then you should just set up a business for your wife, especially when the economy of our country is going down day by day.
You talked sense dear, a man shouldn't dwell on one source of income looking at how things are going around in the country, everything expensive.

You talked sense dear, a man shouldn't dwell on one source of income looking at how things are going around in the country, everything expensive.
Omo and even if it's possible and you have the ability it is always advisable for you to get out from this country, you will be able to reorganize and manage life when you are in a sane country..

Omo and even if it's possible and you have the ability it is always advisable for you to get out from this country, you will be able to reorganize and manage life when you are in a sane country..
Sure, of it was possible for me in the past I would've moved out, but it wasn't easy for me. My visas where turned down at the embassy many times.

Sure, of it was possible for me in the past I would've moved out, but it wasn't easy for me. My visas where turned down at the embassy many times.
Sometimes it will also depends on what you are going there to do, most people who have an opportunity to move out of the country will always like to apply for student visa.

I wdo very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.
The quest for making more money through my little skills. And still yet I haven't made any progress yet. Hoping things change faster. Freelance one to express and share substantial knowledge

I am not really into freelancing because I don't have the adequate knowledge of what is being required there which is mostly computer related buy because the pay is good so I wouldn't mind going to freelancing from time to time

Freelancing can be something very exciting especially if you already have a saleable skill to offer the freelancing platforms ready on ground. But it is also not going to be easy if the competition is too much in there

Sometimes it will also depends on what you are going there to do, most people who have an opportunity to move out of the country will always like to apply for student visa.
Previously I wanted to go as a student. But visa was denied multiple times that's why changed my thoughts applying for student visa at top countries like Canada, U.S or UK. This time I'll be going for work.

Previously I wanted to go as a student. But visa was denied multiple times that's why changed my thoughts applying for student visa at top countries like Canada, U.S or UK. This time I'll be going for work.
If you are going as a student do you really know that you have to get admission first before you even apply for the visa ? because that will be as an evident that you are serious and you need to have all the money that you will take care of yourself.

If you are going as a student do you really know that you have to get admission first before you even apply for the visa ? because that will be as an evident that you are serious and you need to have all the money that you will take care of yourself.
I did that when I was about going to Canada for continually of my course "law. I even paid my fees, and the school granted me permission to come only for the Canadian embassy denying me visa. That was a sad moment back then for me.

I did that when I was about going to Canada for continually of my course "law. I even paid my fees, and the school granted me permission to come only for the Canadian embassy denying me visa. That was a sad moment back then for me.
Omo, that is really serious but didn't they tell you the reason why they were denying you the visa when they saw that you gotten admissions and that you paid for everything they requested ?

Omo, that is really serious but didn't they tell you the reason why they were denying you the visa when they saw that you gotten admissions and that you paid for everything they requested ?
I paid my school fees and other little intricate dues. But the problem why my Visa was denied by the embassy is due to the fact, I wasn't having up to N5 million inside my domiciliary account which can enable me finish my edu without query of owing charges.

I paid my school fees and other little intricate dues. But the problem why my Visa was denied by the embassy is due to the fact, I wasn't having up to N5 million inside my domiciliary account which can enable me finish my edu without query of owing charges.
Omo, you should have just get it from other people and just added up . when you travel outside the country you will still be able to pay it back to them within a short period of time .I've just forgotten to tell you that is one of the necessary things to do.chai

Omo, you should have just get it from other people and just added up . when you travel outside the country you will still be able to pay it back to them within a short period of time .I've just forgotten to tell you that is one of the necessary things to do.chai
Lol, who will be the good Samaritan person to throw such kind of funds to you? Here in the country where everyone I know is crying for money.

Lol, who will be the good Samaritan person to throw such kind of funds to you? Here in the country where everyone I know is crying for money.
Well at least your family member could have helped knowing that where you are going to will be much more better than this country and that is possible for you to pay it back within a short period of time.

For me l went into outsourcing on account of how abilities are esteemed around there. On the first occasion when I visited one of the outsourcing destinations, l was shocked to see the base compensation for any support of resembling five dollars and that was my first inspiration. Then, at that point, l had a go at looking for additional offers l could see that the vast majority of the reasonable positions one could learn inside certain months were generously compensated excessively so l chose to clean up my abilities and simply begin working as well.

Seeing the way companies release strict rules on their employees it's important one gets an offer that can give one freedom and a chance to work at your own space
I want you to freelancing business when the pandemic stripped and my offline business was crash and have nothing to do about to go into online full-time.

I want you to freelancing business when the pandemic stripped and my offline business was crash and have nothing to do about to go into online full-time.
So what exactly do you do now, I am sorry for the inconvenience the offline business that was collected from you but I hope you learnt and are applying the principles in your new venture

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back