What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
I do very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.

I don't exactly remember how I got into sites that pay but it was during the time of Bubblews. Maybe someone had invited me so I joined and started posting. At first the earning was slow until I got established that I was nearing the minimum withdrawal amount. But before I could cash out there was a policy change on the minimum, it got bigger and later bigger again until I reached $300 plus and the site closed.

For me l entered into freelancing because of how skills are valued over there. The first time I visited one of the freelancing sites, l was surprised to see the minimum pay for any service to be like five dollars and that was my first motivation. Then, l tried searching for more offers l could see that most of the affordable jobs one could learn within some months were highly paid too so l decided to polish up my skills and just start working too.

There are many reasons why I start freelancing online. The first is that it gives me opportunity to be my own boss. I can do work at any time I wish, no one is going to force to things when I am not ready. Another reason is that my income is direct to effort I put to the hustle, more effort more income.

There are many reasons people do freelancing, one of them is that it makes one self dependent and make money easily. One could easily make money with less stress and work as they wish . I'm freelancing the effort you put is your income

There are many reason to start freelancing. This way we work in any time we have our own busniss .no any one force in our work.I decide to polish our skills and done our own busniss.

Though I started freelancing during the lockdown primarily because I was looking for survival. The main reason I venture in to it is because I have passion for writing. I have written quite numbers of books and poems personally and I have written articles for people before.

I do very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.
First and foremost, I enjoy writing. It's part of my passion. But when I realized that I can make money online using my writing skills as a freelance writer, I couldn't say no.

I am yet to start freelancing, but I want to get into it soon. Freelancing gives me opportunity to be flexible with my time, and I can pursue other things. I like writing particularly, so I am thinking of going deeper into it very soon.

Because i have time to spare and i figured... Why not earn extra to buy some Korean Ramen Noodles. Now im trying save whatever i earn online to buy some things that i might suddenly need in the future. It's not consuming much time anyway.

I became a freelancer because I was bored and I needed another source of income. I'm a professional writer so freelancing was easy for me, I joined freelancing platforms like upwork and fiverr and I have been making money since.

I'm sure everyone started freelancing because they wanted to earn something, i know people who do freelancing because they have a passion for their trade. Freelancing skill could be anything, from photography,coding, writing etc.

Beside everything there is a reason to start doing work.if you have skills that through this you can earn is good by doing such kind of thing os better for your improvement in your life.if you provide services to others they will must give you kind of projects to work upon.
My reason was to earn extra for saving as it is hard to save extra income.

I never new about freelancing untill a friend recommended it to me back then in 2013, he told I can sell my skill on fiverr, that all I need to do is to get my pc and start posting my services..

I started doing that, and I started getting job that was how I started.

I once ventured into freelancing because I wanted to see how working online will work out for me. It didn't turn out that good. The truth is earning as a freelancer can be difficult especially if you are just starting out. No one would ignore an experienced freelancer and go for a newbie. I later quit it when I didn't realize anything from it.

There are many reasons behind freelancing. If you have a skill then you should not sit spare .you should utilize your skills and earn. In freelancing you show your skills to other peoples and earn ..And the people to whom you show skill give you task for done. When you done and submit they pay you.I think its the best way of freelancing.

I can say that online work was mot destroyed as it was the work from home there was nothing to go outside and give services so same like this my online work was not damaged but but this pandamic brought lot's of things to loss side.like companies , businesses and industries.

Freelancer is digital online jobs it's content is digital marketing netwaork marketing writting content and so on I want to start the freelancer but have not lillte experience to any job how find a job in freelancer is a student need it many skil have you than start the freelancer job

I am yet to start freelancing, but I want to get into it soon. Freelancing gives me opportunity to be flexible with my time, and I can pursue other things. I like writing particularly, so I am thinking of going deeper into it very soon.
Most people who don't have any office work have taken the path of freelance work because they can actually make a good amount of money when they know what they are doing. My cousin brother who was unemployed for years have been making decent money from working as a freelancer.

For me l entered into freelancing because of how skills are valued over there. The first time I visited one of the freelancing sites, l was surprised to see the minimum pay for any service to be like five dollars and that was my first motivation. Then, l tried searching for more offers l could see that most of the affordable jobs one could learn within some months were highly paid too so l decided to polish up my skills and just start working too.
Please have been trying to get into the freelancing business for a while now with no success I tried considering web design and programming because of my love for them but it was hard learning on my own. Can you please put me through on how to start

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back