What's new

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

Well I for one love free lancing and it gives me the freedom I want and also I can decide to work anytime I wish because the time is flexible and also I get to put more effort into it in order to gain more

I am not yet a freelancer but that is what I will do when opportunity arises . I still needs to get a suitable skill and also a laptop. I just need a situation that I have to work online full-time. This is my what I needs

I think that caused the Covid-19 Pandemic And many others as well. Since more people joined It was during the beginning of the Pandemic and During his presence. And also, probably, People simply considered the possibility of Freelance and apparently liked this field of activity.

There are some many reasons why I work on freelancer, first is to work more harder to earn money while secondly to share my academical knowledge with people and being paid.

I've been a member of some freelance platform for some times now just to offer my writing skill in exchange for payment, the main reason why I joined the freelance platforms is also to make money and in returns for I satisfy the need of people.

I've been a member of some freelance platform for some times now just to offer my writing skill in exchange for payment, the main reason why I joined the freelance platforms is also to make money and in returns for I satisfy the need of people.
I ventured into during the pandemic because I know I have a little knowledge to share and also wanted to increase my writing skills and to cap it all , its all about the money I wanted to earn.

I am not yet a freelancer but that is what I will do when opportunity arises . I still needs to get a suitable skill and also a laptop. I just need a situation that I have to work online full-time. This is my what I needs
I think I'm in the same shoes as you. I am yet to fully become a freelancer because I don't have the necessary tools yet. Once I do, I will start earning from working on several freelancing sites.

I ventured into during the pandemic because I know I have a little knowledge to share and also wanted to increase my writing skills and to cap it all , its all about the money I wanted to earn.
So how is your freelance journey so far ? because for me I am not really making progress even with my writing skills. Although I have not dedicated my time to advertise and market my skills on the platform.

I think I'm in the same shoes as you. I am yet to fully become a freelancer because I don't have the necessary tools yet. Once I do, I will start earning from working on several freelancing sites.
Well freelancing is not easy based on the experience of so many people I know. To be able to succeed as a freelancer you must have a good marketing strategy or possibly you have to learn about digital marketing.

I discovered that freelancing is something that anybody can be able to do and at the same time something that can be able to fetch you a good extra money as well so why not.

Well freelancing is not easy based on the experience of so many people I know. To be able to succeed as a freelancer you must have a good marketing strategy or possibly you have to learn about digital marketing.
I understand your point. I also believe you must have the required skills to progress in it. So I believe skills come first before you should even think of marketing.

the major reason a lot of people are doing freelancing is actually to make money. When I ventured into Upwork sometime ago the main motivation was because I saw someone who was making money.

Actually I am not doing freelancer but I just register with them to get and account. Some people usually do freelancer because there are really good in writing books and novel and the can earn through freelancer.

I understand your point. I also believe you must have the required skills to progress in it. So I believe skills come first before you should even think of marketing.
Digital marketing I am talking about will be different from the skill you will be offering in the freelance platform , the digital marketing is the skill that will help you market your skill on Freelance platform without difficulty to increase your chances of winning a job and growing your account

Digital marketing I am talking about will be different from the skill you will be offering in the freelance platform , the digital marketing is the skill that will help you market your skill on Freelance platform without difficulty to increase your chances of winning a job and growing your account
Okay I understand. Be it digital marketing or any other skill, you must be able to possess certain skills that are in high demand in order to be able to work on freelancing sites.

Okay I understand. Be it digital marketing or any other skill, you must be able to possess certain skills that are in high demand in order to be able to work on freelancing sites.
Ok , if you have opportunity to be a freelancer by acquiring all the necessary tools and equipment , which skill do you consider profitable enough you will learn to achieve a better earning ding opportunity as a freelancer ?

Freelancing is something that anybody can be able to do. This is why I decided to do it because I can always do it at my own time and the potential of making extra money.

I started freelancing because I heard of it and seen it from the people that were making good money stress freely, working at their own wish, and even working from home.
This motivated me so much that I spent my time and find what can work for me online. I started from filling online surveys to paid to click websites.
I discovered more work from home online earning opportunities and I found myself doing freelancing for real

My father worked as a freelance writer and a journalist. I was still in school when I started typing articles for him. Later, I also picked up interest in writing, that's how I became a freelance writer. These days apart from freelance writing, I also work as freelance web designer and content creator.

Actually I am not doing freelancer but I just register with them to get and account. Some people usually do freelancer because there are really good in writing books and novel and the can earn through freelancer.

The reason why most people get into freelancing jobs is because they needed more means to make money. It's very obvious that most jobs doesn't pay well and one's responsibilities keeps growing, this makes people to look for other means to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back