What's new

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

I started in freelancing when I was looking for a way to make extra money by working out my own schedule and also something that I can do during my free time.

I started in freelancing when I was looking for a way to make extra money by working out my own schedule and also something that I can do during my free time.
One thing that made me start doing freelancing was when my offline business close so the only thing I can do then during the pandemic was to start freelancing business.

I am doing freelance is so that I can have more quality time to spend with my love ones. Freelancing give you free time to do some other valuable things that makes you more productive.

The first time I started freelancing was because someone invited me. Why I continued though was because of the Independence it granted me and it was a push for me to improve on my skills

Lol, my village people isn't remoting this one. It can still be worked on, but the funds I'll be spending is too much cos of plenty issues of the PC.
Ok it's better that you should get a new laptop because there is no need for you to spend so much trying to repair that one, laptop is very good that is why I'm trying to get it for myself.

Started doing freelancing on some freelancing platforms that are very popular like fiverr because I needed things at those times very challenging to me.

Ok it's better that you should get a new laptop because there is no need for you to spend so much trying to repair that one, laptop is very good that is why I'm trying to get it for myself.
I'm not trying to repair my system which is corrupt. I'm saving funds to get a new one. Before November this year I'll get one. You know the useful of it, you can get one.

I'm not trying to repair my system which is corrupt. I'm saving funds to get a new one. Before November this year I'll get one. You know the useful of it, you can get one.
Wow it's nice ,when you get the laptop what are you going to do, are you going to learn a digital skill and go fully into the freelance system to work or are you using it for your own personal purpose ?

Certainly there certainly are actually lots of reasons I begin freelancing on the internet. The very initial is actually that it provides me chance to become my very personal manager. I can possibly do function at any moment I want, nobody is actually most likely to pressure to points when I'm certainly not prepared. Another factor is actually that my earnings is actually guide to initiative I place to the rush, more initiative more earnings

Wow it's nice ,when you get the laptop what are you going to do, are you going to learn a digital skill and go fully into the freelance system to work or are you using it for your own personal purpose ?
I'll be learning an advance graphics design skill. I'll go into UI/UX and animated video editing. This two is really high on my radar.

I'll be learning an advance graphics design skill. I'll go into UI/UX and animated video editing. This two is really high on my radar.
Wow if it is something that will be on high demands and then it is better that you learn it, we are interested in any skills that will be easier for us to learn.

Wow if it is something that will be on high demands and then it is better that you learn it, we are interested in any skills that will be easier for us to learn.
Yes, learning a skill that won't cause me hassle is appreciated. But you know most of the income generating skills is more demanding.

Yes, learning a skill that won't cause me hassle is appreciated. But you know most of the income generating skills is more demanding.
Demanding like how ? even if it is difficult for you to learn ,I think you really need to focus and learn it because after you have learnt it you are really sure of something reasonable with the skill.

Demanding like how ? even if it is difficult for you to learn ,I think you really need to focus and learn it because after you have learnt it you are really sure of something reasonable with the skill.
Demanding like, they require us to work with all seriousness and input level being high. But being determined for any demands of it makes us coming out on top.

Demanding like, they require us to work with all seriousness and input level being high. But being determined for any demands of it makes us coming out on top.
Most of the work a lot of people are doing in this Nigeria are not worth the stress , in fact a freelancer can even earn more than some work in Nigeria that is why most people are trying to become freelancers.

Most of the work a lot of people are doing in this Nigeria are not worth the stress , in fact a freelancer can even earn more than some work in Nigeria that is why most people are trying to become freelancers.
Yes, some freelancers online are earning more reasonable amount of money than those who are civil servants here in our country, cos of low salary stipend.

Yes, some freelancers online are earning more reasonable amount of money than those who are civil servants here in our country, cos of low salary stipend.
In fact the best thing we really need to do as a youth in Nigeria is to find out the best possible way we can work and get paid in dollars because it will be easier than for us to be paid in the Nigerian currency that doesn't make sense.

In fact the best thing we really need to do as a youth in Nigeria is to find out the best possible way we can work and get paid in dollars because it will be easier than for us to be paid in the Nigerian currency that doesn't make sense.
You're right, and freelance marketplace is simply there for us to utilize and earn reward for our services. We simply need skills to make the plan fruitful dear and earn in dollars.

You're right, and freelance marketplace is simply there for us to utilize and earn reward for our services. We simply need skills to make the plan fruitful dear and earn in dollars.
As a Nigerian getting 15000 naira every month from offline employment is absolutely a waste of time especially now that the economy of the country is really bad,Freelance are good but you have to be talented.

As a Nigerian getting 15000 naira every month from offline employment is absolutely a waste of time especially now that the economy of the country is really bad,Freelance are good but you have to be talented.
After I lost my job during the pandemic and I had nothing to do the best thing I can leave my hands during last year is freelancing business and this has brought me so far.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back