What's new

What Made you Start doing Freelancing?

Welcome! You have been invited by Monster Masterpiece to join our community. Please click here to register.
Well at least your family member could have helped knowing that where you are going to will be much more better than this country and that is possible for you to pay it back within a short period of time.
My parents did their part raising above N2,000,000 but it wasn't enough to secure me visa. It wasn't stated earlier on, it occured when I finished everything, and when my Visa came out, that's simply what they stated for me that my funds is simply low to cover-up my travel bills, with such funds they can't grant my request.

My parents did their part raising above N2,000,000 but it wasn't enough to secure me visa. It wasn't stated earlier on, it occured when I finished everything, and when my Visa came out, that's simply what they stated for me that my funds is simply low to cover-up my travel bills, with such funds they can't grant my request.
Wow ,sorry about it,that was a great opportunity .any way you can just try it again next time ,I think you will be able to pass since you have all the experience of what you did wrong last time. it will be easier when you try next time.

Freelancing is an open space for everyone who likes it freelancing in their daily activities as a career pert time or full time. There is always room for more people there without restrictions to joining.

Wow ,sorry about it,that was a great opportunity .any way you can just try it again next time ,I think you will be able to pass since you have all the experience of what you did wrong last time. it will be easier when you try next time.
Thanks for showing concern dear. I've learned from my downtime, and next time I know what I'll do to secure a work visa next time. I'm simply saving money, that's why I'm into cryptocurrency too to raise funds in the future.

Personally I am not into freelancing at the moment but I am still trying to see how I can tap into this earning opportunity. I see freelance platform as where one can really make it big with the right niche and proper understanding of how the platform works. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I am not yet into the freelancing system because I do not have all the required tools that is necessary and all the skills that I will need. I have to put a lot of things in place like learning the best lucrative skill Then I can consider of becoming a freelancer.

Writing is not such an easy task. For those who can kudos to them. What the world needs now are creative writers freelancing makes it possible to work with multiple organization at the same time. Not into it yet but it's a field with opportunities.

I became a freelancer because I need some money. And lack of jobs here in my country has contributed a lot to this. Masses goes a long way to keep it up with themselves

I started freelancing because I'm actually relatively skilled in that area and also I want to augment my writing skills and explore more!

I started freelancing due to the lack of jobs in my locality. Now I have an offline job and it is really affecting the time I spend to work online.

I do very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.
I am not into freelancing.
I know it can be lucrative doing small jobs and getting paid.
I do not intend doing freelancing jobs anytime soon.

I discovered that with freelancing I could always work on the comfort of my home and I can also be able to make money while I do my own normal job. This was what physically pushed me into freelancing.

I haven't started anything like that because I don't even have I idea of how it works, but I really want to know about it a lot because I have heard a lot about it

I never earned a dollar in my life and it was made known to be that being a Freelancer, it's very possible that I can earn dollars by working online, I had no choice but to join the band.

Though I started freelancing during the lockdown primarily because I was looking for survival. The main reason I venture in to it is because I have passion for writing. I have written quite numbers of books and poems personally and I have written articles for people before.
I have been a freelance writer for more than 5 years now and it's something that I'm very proud of because I have made a lot of money from it and have introduced a lot of my friends as well.

Though I started freelancing during the lockdown primarily because I was looking for survival. The main reason I venture in to it is because I have passion for writing. I have written quite numbers of books and poems personally and I have written articles for people before.

I never earned a dollar in my life and it was made known to be that being a Freelancer, it's very possible that I can earn dollars by working online, I had no choice but to join the band.
If I may ask, how has your experience been so far on these freelancing sites, have you started earning there? And what skill do you offer there? I am yet to join a freelancing site though.

I had to start freelancing work after getting to realise that a lot of opportunities abound on the internet and I can't continue to rely on the government as they're not reliable.

I do very little, well I do it but on my own terms and it's nothing that big deal. I have a mate that I have seen him doing freelancing however he's a lover the place saying one thing to the other and now we are both making a travelling blog site.

So was wondering what made you get into freelancing? what or how did you begin and was it easy or something that you thought it was easy and got going straight away. Then there is what you are doing also.
I started freelancing because I was aware I could earn through it. So I joined fiverr and opted for writing and teaching tutorials. I think even with the high competition there, one can still earn good if you advertise your skill well.

Freelancing is an open space for everyone who likes it freelancing in their daily activities as a career pert time or full time. There is always room for more people there without restrictions to joining.
I started working as a freelancer because I wanted to enhance my writing skills both online and offline because I like writing articles , and freelancing is a good way to start learning.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back