What's new

What kinds of online investment sites are scam?

It is common practice nowadays to see scam sites presenting over blotted profit and returns on investment if you invest with them. Those are so so unrealistic that you can easily sense it
Very true. You see an over blotted proof of returns on investment that they claim they have paid to investors. Pure lies and deceit easy to spot indeed

Well there are so many investments scam websites in recent time, it has even really becomes worst during this pandemic lockdown as there are so many people who are trying to earn legitimately online. For you to know a scam investment websites just look out for any red flag like huge and ridiculous return on investments within days of investment.
I tried so hard for finding unique online earning website but unfortunately all in vain except bizdusrty which is legit earning website.
You spoke exactly what's going on online. Not all that glitters online are Gold. Most of them came up with dubious mindset, and we need to be mindful of this websites. I stick to bizdustry alone, because it has shown me legitimacy, by rewarding my time conversing with my fellow members.

I don't really know about any online site that is a scam, I think any online site that pays well and have much people registrating on the site might end up been a scam
i also don't know that what type of site is really a scam for us.i think any online site that wants to pay for such type of registration and other things may scam us because if they are fake sites, so our money is waste.

Too many of them are scam, most of them came up with promising packages but fell short due to their fraudulent mindset. HYIPs like ponzi, cloud mining, and some PTC sites are just scam.

I don't actually think that all online mining platforms are scam as I actually cashed out from which is crypto tab browser but just that one had to keep to task which was much.

There are many online business out there that are all scam, you can't really tell. All you need to do is to make sure you don't invest how much you can't afford to loss, there are many scammers looking for a way to scam people's money

I think 99.99 percent of online investment sites are scam. If you want to invest, choose a reliable investment companies that have legal entity, or invest in cryptos
you are right, nowadays 99.99 percent of online investment sites are scams.it is also tough to choose the right one and invest online.

If you want to invest online, try investing on crypto currencies. Crypto investment is reliable. You can also try trading platforms like Robinhood, or perhaps start your own business.

Most scam online investment are the ones that gives you individual account numbers to pay the money in, instead of a company account number.
Or the ones that uses social media and dont even have an official Site.

I didn't even know that some paid to click platforms are now becoming a scam too this days. So they ask you to upgrade on the hopes that your PTC earning rate gets increased only to then have you bumped off

Well there are so many investments scam websites in recent time, it has even really becomes worst during this pandemic lockdown as there are so many people who are trying to earn legitimately online. For you to know a scam investment websites just look out for any red flag like huge and ridiculous return on investments within days of investment.
I tried so hard for finding unique online earning website but unfortunately all in vain except bizdusrty which is legit earning website.
there are so many investment online site they are as calm as an individual who is going into investment on line should always make good verification in other not to fall into scam.

There are alot of investment site which are operating this days thou it can not be said or draw conclude that this particular sites is scammed or not. reason because it can be scammed to me but some one has definitely benefit from it operation so it depends on the individual experience. specifically to me some of minor money site I view them as scammed because I had an experience once.

There are alot of investment site which are operating this days thou it can not be said or draw conclude that this particular sites is scammed or not. reason because it can be scammed to me but some one has definitely benefit from it operation so it depends on the individual experience. specifically to me some of minor money site I view them as scammed because I had an experience once.
Any online investment site that I asked you to pay money before you start earning are all scum because they are just there for that money that you want to pay and there is nothing for you to make out of it.

I have not seen any of the legit sites. This is because it is impossible to have. It would be better that you just invest your money in something that is proven the more.

I have a far not seen any legit investment site, so I think it is best to avoid all of them and have peace of mind instead of thinking about getting legit ones. There are not any.

Well, you are right about peace of mind. I have invested in some paid to click sites that have been paying for almost one year but I never have peace of mind and I always have a fear of getting scammed. People who invest in such sites never have a peace of mind.

To be on the safe side you should not invest in any site online that asked you to invest your money because from my experience with most of them they are not likely to last for a long time because that is what most of them have been doing.

You are quite right, seventy percent or more of the faucet and ptc sites are indeed scam , a good example of the sites is taoofblock sites that pays you to watch video and gives dogecoin.
You are correct there a lot of PTC and faucets sites that are nothing but scams. I joined one recently, after earning a reasonable amounts of money to withdraw the admin will slashed your earnings into to two and pay the rest. Some faucets sites will not even pay at all.

You are correct there a lot of PTC and faucets sites that are nothing but scams. I joined one recently, after earning a reasonable amounts of money to withdraw the admin will slashed your earnings into to two and pay the rest. Some faucets sites will not even pay at all.
The sites that even offers you half of your earnings at trying some will just block you and removed you from the sites without giving you anything for the time you have spent so far , so its better to stick with the paying one's even if what they are offering is small.

Well, you are right about peace of mind. I have invested in some paid to click sites that have been paying for almost one year but I never have peace of mind and I always have a fear of getting scammed. People who invest in such sites never have a peace of mind.
You're being honest, but some others won't say the truth since they are after the bonus they would get for referring their friends to join these sites even when they know it's not reliable.

You're being honest, but some others won't say the truth since they are after the bonus they would get for referring their friends to join these sites even when they know it's not reliable.

I NEVER refer people to such sites even though I have invested some money in these websites. I know I am risking my money but I need to risk my money to make money and this is a reality I am facing right now. Sometimes in life we need to take risks in order to gain something. Nevertheless, the paid to click website I have invested my money has been paying for almost one year now and it seems reliable as compared to other sites but still I would never recommend it to anyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back