What's new

What kinds of online investment sites are scam?

Apart from HYIP and cloud mining sites that are known to go scam, there is also PTC sites that ask you to upgrade your account so that you can earn more. Most of the time, you will pay money to upgrade your account but it ends up being a scam. You will not be earning more as they promised or they stop paying everyone.
That's what I have also observed about these paid to click sites. I have already conditioned myself to distant myself from any payment of sort.

Hyip investment are scams you need to be very careful when investing in those platform so you don't get scammed off your money ,there are still some miming platform you need to check well write investing

I'm always sceptical on the type of investment i am doing because I always believe that any investment but online or offline that guarantees me 100 return percent of what I invested within a short time is likely to be a scam, I advise everyone that want to go into investment to invest in a trusted government organisation like government bonds and treasury bills.

We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!
What I will say about this in general,that if you really want to know a scam site is simple tho. Just make sure and wait and join a site and gives you some task to do like that so when the site said before you could withdraw your reward you have to pay for some vip or sort. Please stay away from such website.

If I can say In my own opinion at lot of scamming websites exist most especially during the covid 19 pandemic lockdown which makes alot of people to engage in online to source for income due to lack of business operation.

To be frank, I don't see any good in investing my money in online sites. What if I place an investment on a site and tomorrow the site is not in the internet anymore? That would be so stupid of me. Especially when the rate o interest earnings is impossibly high like 10% or more every month expect to lose your money if you invest in that scheme.

I can't start naming these sites, bit the truth is any site that has a very high mouth watering offer with you doing little or nothing to get this offer should be considered a scam, please do tread carefully with these sites.

To be frank, I don't see any good in investing my money in online sites. What if I place an investment on a site and tomorrow the site is not in the internet anymore? That would be so stupid of me. Especially when the rate o interest earnings is impossibly high like 10% or more every month expect to lose your money if you invest in that scheme.
When it comes to online investment is risky but at times the determined invest money and make whole lots dividends. If we all have same mindset of not investing, no one would've become rich on earth.

It's a really big shame we are often deceive by all this sites with cheap shits stuff's . We should always ask from others about their opinion about any sites we see . This we reduce the number of people who are definitely scammed.

I think is true but I don't really know the website that is scam, maybe I will Google it so to know it, but need to be very careful when investing online business.

Chief advocate of those scam sites are the ponzi scheme, cloud mining services etc. Those two are just pure scam sites to me. They have 100% interest in scamming people.

The legit online investment sites are difficult to find, all the one's i have ventured into are scam,they'll pay at first then later runaway with your funds.

We all know that most of the HYIP programs and online cloud mining programs are blatant scams out there. However, what kind of scam online investment programs exist besides HYIP or cloud mining? I want to know so I could avoid them and let everyone also share their experience. Thanks!
Basically any investment site that offers you money back for little to no work, or those that require you to complete tasks and then deposit funds in order to be able to withdraw your earnings should be considered as a scam and should be avoided at all costs. There are many of these sites. The rule of thumb is that if it sounds too good to be true then it generally is and then youc an consider it a scam.

I think 99.99 percent of online investment sites are scam. If you want to invest, choose a reliable investment companies that have legal entity, or invest in cryptos

The online investment programs would not come out to you and say they are an online HYIP platform as you're the thinking you will see. They promise you big returns and fake payment proofs. They're still HYIPs

I believe there are investment sites that offer unrealistic returns on investment as well as some forums that claim to pay for your work.

There are lots of scam online websites out there that's why it's always important and advisable to always check reviews online before venturing into any business at all most especially online businesses

The sites that claim to give you 100 percent returns in one month are scam. The sites that claim to give you fixed ROI for x number of days are scam.

Yeah, that's a shame to see such video ads site scamming people. That's why I'm not interested again doing PTC sites cos of too many scams. The scamming ones have covered the shadow of the legit ones.
Well there are so many investments scam websites in recent time, it has even really becomes worst during this pandemic lockdown as there are so many people who are trying to earn legitimately online. For you to know a scam investment websites just look out for any red flag like huge and ridiculous return on investments within days of investment.
I tried so hard for finding unique online earning website but unfortunately all in vain except bizdusrty which is legit earning website.

The sites that claim to give you 100 percent returns in one month are scam. The sites that claim to give you fixed ROI for x number of days are scam.
Yes. what i work on is a rule of thumb that says that anything that sounds too good to be true is generally the case and it si most likely a scam. I don't see why people would offer something like that if they have the knowledge to do it for themselves. And for free as well. So a clear scam in my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back