What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
I save money for diverse reasons. I save for investment plans and I also save in a savings account for my daily exigencies. It is always important to have savings for family and friends for scenarios you do not expect.

I save money for diverse reasons. I save for investment plans and I also save in a savings account for my daily exigencies. It is always important to have savings for family and friends for scenarios you do not expect.
You are right. There's always some unexpected things like emergencies that we don't know when it's gonna happen. It's important to be ready and prepared just in case such situations arises.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

I am saving money from my pocket money .so in the end of the month I collect some money .

Formally, I do not save. I spend as it comes but not on unnecessary things. I learned and studied the importance of saving up for important things. I currently save for an examination. Since the time I found the importance of saving, even if it's a little daily or monthly, I save for reasons and things that will have eternal impact or influence on me and my being as a person. If it's not of worth or importance, parties, clothing, outings, I'm not saving!

I save up to invest, so that once I am getting old, I can rest and feel confident that there won't be any need to keep working tirelessly day and night. There is a certain age that I want to reach before I retire and relax. This is very important for me as I hate being stressed at an old age.

Yes good and nice thinking. But don't think deep as every parents and father work for their fnily and children. By doing this they feel relax and happy so don't go deep. But now if you are student try to seek and get knowledge about litt investments too. And then invest by small level. It will help you dude.
Post automatically merged:

Yes good and nice thinking. But don't think deep as every parents and father work for their fnily and children. By doing this they feel relax and happy so don't go deep. But now if you are student try to seek and get knowledge about litt investments too. And then invest by small level. It will help you dude.

I thing my saving site is bank or our house if you earning in online Bussiness and income online so if your account is hacked and blocked so you need bank account and saving your money but in opinion the best is saving invest or ophrane center to lookafter of orphan child and invest with them that are money is good way investing

The pandemic really caught many people the world over unawares! But I can understand small privately-owned businesses not being able to save anything and literally surviving from month to month. I don't understand how huge international airlines are always in dire straits, especially in a crisis. How on earth do they manage their money?! They charge extortionate fares, they never do refunds, if you miss a flight or can't fly, it's on you and you lose the money etc What's going on here?!?
I think that's the negative effects of a capitalist economy. Profits are considered without the adverse effects on individuals. Same happens here,during the lockdown, prices of goods and services were inflated to twice it's original value and it was a pain in our asses. It's a miracle surviving in times like this that's why people has learnt to save and become more conservative in spending.

I want to use my saved money to build a separate house where I can live a happy life with my children. I am depositing 30% of my monthly income in a separate account which will be useful for me to build a house in a few years. Also, I want to start a business that will be a source of income for my children in the future.

In my own point of view, there are many reasons why people safe, many people safe because of their problem , some safe to invest and some safe for the future. It all depends on which area you are having financial issue. As for me, I safe for my future, and also to invest so I can retire from my present job

You may have asked yourself why it's so important to save money. If you have enough to pay for everything you need, why should you worry about putting something aside each month.That emergency might be an unexpected car repair, expensive medical bills, or a sudden job loss. If you were to lose your job, you'd be thankful you socked away a good amount of money into your emergency fund to tide you over until you found a new job.

I save up to invest, so that once I am getting old, I can rest and feel confident that there won't be any need to keep working tirelessly day and night. There is a certain age that I want to reach before I retire and relax. This is very important for me as I hate being stressed at an old age.
It's very important to have savings so that you won't have to feel stress in the future. A lot of people are still working hard even though they have reach the age of retirement because they failed to save up on their younger years.

I usually keep some of the money aside from the daily expenses its is not for just one main reason it is for any thing if i realize that i would need it after a time so i just save at least less than half of my expenses because no one is aware of the coming time that what would happen

I want to use my saved money to build a separate house where I can live a happy life with my children. I am depositing 30% of my monthly income in a separate account which will be useful for me to build a house in a few years. Also, I want to start a business that will be a source of income for my children in the future.
Building/ owning a house is a great investment. The money would never go into a waste. And thinking about your children's future by having a business makes you a responsible parent. I like the things that you are saving up for.

firstly i do save money for unforseen circumstances like ailments or expenses like establishing of a well founded business either small scale or large scale depending on what i'm able to save

Saving of money is very important due to the fact that you might have a target ahead of upcoming degrees, acquiring of new skills, buisness plan.yoh have to save money for the raining days so as to avoid unnecessary spendings and disappoinment in your business.

Savings is a very good culture for every individual for me there is certain percentage of my monthly salary that I put into monthly savings. For me my savings is meant to solves some emergency issues that I can quickly use certain amount from my savings to solve the problems.

It is good to save money and good to invest as well. As for me I'm saving my money incase of raining days. No one is praying for anything bad to happen but as you know the life we're in is unpredictable, money will be needed most definitely someday and I'm also saving to start up something tangible for myself in future.

Saving is very important, I save money solely because it allows one to enjoy greater security in one's life, the reason being that if there is any cash set aside for emergencies, there us a fallback should something unexpected happen. Savings also helps in taking risk and trying new things

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back