What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
It's a good thing to do something for the start of your good tomorrow. Because the saved money works in our future... Keep in mind that the situation in the present era is very important to save money for the coming time so that the future is going good....

i personally was saving money to buy some stuff, but i realized that saving money to spend it is wrong, now i'm saving money to invest them, so i can make money give birth to money, then buy whatever i want, a matter of time :)
I was also trying to save money just to spend it before. I mean, I get it. We are eventually going to spend the money but for the mean time, I would love to invest it and let it earn profits. I recently just got interested in crypto so I'm trying my it there.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up
I'm currently saving up to have more capital to invest in real estate and other capital intensive projects. This will really help me relax my mind on other projects not paying that much will efforts and resources invested.

I save money for investment. Some of my friends save just to consume and buying things. I believe investment will make money work for me. And it is being said that money works harder than a man. Another reason why I save money is for unforseen circumstances, so that I will not be running Helter shelter when things happens. Sayings gives me a rest of mind.

Most of the time I save for my studies and I noticed when doing that I am more committed than saving for any other thing, but generally I save not to be catch unawares

Concerning the reason for savings. An individual has to save up for futuristic purpose, especially a man or a guy, he has things ahead to think of and needs to start saving up for. Though everybody has a plan for his saving, could be marriage, acquiring a skill, travelling etc

IAM saving money to invest in a newly innovative idea that will yield profit every month.

Looking at the situation of things saving money to solve future money problem is the most important thing.
I have discovered that I don't have to borrow money to do business this has made me to start saving now so as to enable me to meet up my saving plan.

Savings depends on how much you have and what you plan to do with money in the future. If you have a project you want to carry out,savings is one of the best options to raise money for it. You have to be disciplined and prudent in finance if you're to achieve your savings goal. It helps a lot if you have a good saving habit.

Im saving up for... Well im torn between a new laptop or a PC. which will help me earn more to save up more to help my family's financial needs. And probably help buy a house (because we're just renting a house) this keeps me motivated everyday.

Being self-employed, sometimes you're just not assured of the next pay check. So one of the reasons we save aggressively is to cushion us during the quieter times, which in my country tends to be the winter months. We also save for rainy days/emergencies, holidays and for when we retire.
You're very right. The last lockdown due to the pandemic has passed a message across most of the people living in my country. It was very terrible because most businesses were shut down. Only people who had enough or saved were comfortable during that period. I've learnt to save money and stock food stuffs this year.

You're very right. The last lockdown due to the pandemic has passed a message across most of the people living in my country. It was very terrible because most businesses were shut down. Only people who had enough or saved were comfortable during that period. I've learnt to save money and stock food stuffs this year.
The pandemic really caught many people the world over unawares! But I can understand small privately-owned businesses not being able to save anything and literally surviving from month to month. I don't understand how huge international airlines are always in dire straits, especially in a crisis. How on earth do they manage their money?! They charge extortionate fares, they never do refunds, if you miss a flight or can't fly, it's on you and you lose the money etc What's going on here?!?

The future of course, I save for the future. Right now it can be difficult to figure out exactly why I'm saving, as one can't possibly know what the future has in store. So basically, I'm just saving for rainy days. When the time comes, I will know what to use it for.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
Money savingis is as important for students as well as for jobian and married.
I'm saving money from my salary because of we don't knows about any bad time in our life i have kids and family and I have to complete their needs.

Currently, I am saving to invest. I have an investment I want to start and I need some specific amount of money to start, I don't have access to loan, and I don't have property to sell right now, the only way for me to achieve that is to save, the little I am making from my online hustle, I save out of it as I spend the ret for my upkeep

Saving money is good if you are doing it to either invest or put into a profitable business. Please do not attempt forex trading as it's a volatile market with too many uncertainty.

I save money for many important things: my education, food, bills, for helping with family issues and the likes. I save money for things that can strike at any time without proir notice like health issues. And in such circumstances one may not be able to get access to money if he doesn't save beforehand. Excess money should be saved. Even if they aren't in excess, Dave little, the need will surely arise someday.

Currently, I am saving to invest. I have an investment I want to start and I need some specific amount of money to start, I don't have access to loan, and I don't have property to sell right now, the only way for me to achieve that is to save, the little I am making from my online hustle, I save out of it as I spend the ret for my upkeep
Just like you, I'm also trying to save so I could have something to invest, just in crypto. I try to save most of what I earn from my online activities but sometimes, I can't help but to spend it on important matters.

I'm saving up to pursue my university degree, I am saving up to be able to the work placed in my hands, I am saving go to Lori's a good life for my family, u am saving up to have a very good life at retirement.

Saving is no less of a challenge because you save and then somewhere or other something happens that saves you.So the best option is to invest this savings in cryptocurrencies or in one of your own businesses so that you can save that money and make a profit.Many people save the same way

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back