What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

I'm saving my money for my education....I want to have my Msc degree right after my Back so Ive been saving to start a small cosmestic business after the lockdown to help me... With the cosmetic business I will have little change to feed myself while my mom concerate on money for my Msc.

As a student and a young single man, I am saving right now for my tuition and school expenses, take care of my family finances and take care of my siblings school fees. I will really like to save to get myself a better future alongside my family.
We are sharing the same aspirations. Like you, I'm a student as well and I use my earnings online as a back up plan for my tuition fee, just in case we ran short of money. It's nice that at such a young age, we are already thinking of helping our family with the finances.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
I invest most of my savings in cryptocurrency because I get good money there and I have a lot of confidence in it. And besides, the money I save is spent on my children's fees. That's how I spend my money.

To save money for future plans is good. You can use it in any sense for good deed and for your business purposes.
I want to start a small business in near future and i am saving money for that so that i may help to my family, friends and someone else who is needy.

Woow! I am saving for a lots of things in life. First am saving to have and live a comfortable life style. I have seen the damages lack of savings has done to so many out there. I do not want to be a begger or start engaging in borrowing money from others when am in need of something really urgent. That is an error to me.

I am also saving, in order to helps other, I have great sympathy when I see my fellow humans go through certain kind of pains, humiliation, and struggles that moey Could solve it for them

I am also saving to invest in profit generating businesses. Such as oil production. I could probably start up my own business with my saved money to generate more

I am saving money because of emergencies. Saving allows one to enjoy greater security in life, so I am really saving incase something unexpected happens and require money, I will have a place I can fallback to
I am saving my money by purchasing gold, as the prices of gold are raising day by day, So I am saving my money with gold. It will be much profitable and valuable for me. It is also a type of business.

I save my money for a lot of things and the most important thing and the most important reason I save my money is for me to go to school and pursue my future career, I do save money also for future purposes in case of emergency on health issue or other related issue and for business purpose because I am a business-oriented person, I will always like to start my business when I have the money, it actually depends on what someone really needs in life.

Woow! I am saving for a lots of things in life. First am saving to have and live a comfortable life style. I have seen the damages lack of savings has done to so many out there. I do not want to be a begger or start engaging in borrowing money from others when am in need of something really urgent. That is an error to me.

I am also saving, in order to helps other, I have great sympathy when I see my fellow humans go through certain kind of pains, humiliation, and struggles that moey Could solve it for them

I am also saving to invest in profit generating businesses. Such as oil production. I could probably start up my own business with my saved money to generate more
That's very nice of you. It's good to meet people all over the world who shows compassion towards others. We need more people like that.

Also, I know first hand how hard it is not to have any savings so I'm trying to save up now.

Good luck on your business that you're planning to start!

I save money for future use ,am also save money to start business so I will have profit am saving money to have comfortable life I don't want be a beggar .

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

It's a general thing, I'm saving up for the future generally. House, maybe car, family etc. Saving is not to be underestimated, everyone need to be active in it. No matter how small, just save regularly.

At this moment and right now, my savings is majorly for my academics, to further my education and career, that is why am actually savings toward and am trying my possible best to make sure this is actualized

Different people with different aims of saving and keeping money. The main reason saving my money is to open a big scale business on buying and selling of human hair. Considering the rate which female loves design and fashion. Am sure saving money for that is not a bad idea.

Am saving my money to invest in nonperishable materials like land and building, because that is only what will keep my money growing. If you save money and later buy things like cars, jewelries they will fadeout and loose their values, but land and building never lost it's value. Building can get old but when renovated it regain it's value

i personally was saving money to buy some stuff, but i realized that saving money to spend it is wrong, now i'm saving money to invest them, so i can make money give birth to money, then buy whatever i want, a matter of time :)

Personally, I wouldn't say that I save money for anything but rather I make money for having them invested in another project in order to get more and acquire physical assets in real estate. Now, I have also moved into having liquid assets in cryptocurrency because it's a trend currently.

I am saving money to boost my business and also to solve some cultural problems in my surroundings that I can help with. Because I am presently working in a project alongside my friends and money is needed to execute all of this plans. I am also saving money for my family in the future.

As a single guy, am saving up to be able to have a good and stress free life.
Would be able to have a house, car and also settle down with wife and kids.
Life is not stressful, humans make it stressful

Money is necessary to save because any time we can need the money.but i save money for my extra desires that my family some time unable to afford so i complete it myself from the money which i saved in my needy time.

Money is necessary to save because any time we can need the money.but i save money for my extra desires that my family some time unable to afford so i complete it myself from the money which i saved in my needy time.

Exactly. My family and my mother are my life time priorities. I'd love to keep making them happy as long as I breathe and it's only with money that I can be able to provide all their needs. Making and saving lots of money will help me to achieve that.

Being self-employed, sometimes you're just not assured of the next pay check. So one of the reasons we save aggressively is to cushion us during the quieter times, which in my country tends to be the winter months. We also save for rainy days/emergencies, holidays and for when we retire.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back