What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

chicnthin

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.

As a mom of two toddlers who's had really painful experience because of lack of funds, right now I'm focusing on saving to further invest it.

I want to retire young, and not worry about pensions or how to run a business to survive and help family when I'm old.

As a mom of two toddlers who's had really painful experience because of lack of funds, right now I'm focusing on saving to further invest it.

I want to retire young, and not worry about pensions or how to run a business to survive and help family when I'm old.
I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Yeah! as a single guy, I'm still saving up for my future to settle down in marriage, to buy a car, house and get a better life for myself

I’m making use of cryptocurrency wallet cause it’s stressful withdrawing from there which is very good I’m also using piggyvest. Piggyvest is an app That helps you save money and also award you benefits on referrals

I think you should do this, start investing your little income in London cryptocurrency.One of the benefits of this is that your income will have increased significantly in a few years Another benefit is that your savings will be safe and you can use them whenever you want

The reason i save up some money is to be able to pay up some bills i have ,after collecting my pay for that month

I think you should do this, start investing your little income in London cryptocurrency.One of the benefits of this is that your income will have increased significantly in a few years Another benefit is that your savings will be safe and you can use them whenever you want
I'm brand new to Cryptocurrency, so I would have to make sufficient research to know it's ins and outs.

What's unique about London cryptocurrency?

I mostly save so as not to be caught unawares in any situation. Then I also save in case of rainy days to shield my family from any financial mess.

I'm brand new to Cryptocurrency, so I would have to make sufficient research to know it's ins and outs.

What's unique about London cryptocurrency?
Same. But I do have cryptocurrency wallets like coinbase and coins.ph. i don't really use it much.

My savings are mainly kept for my old age because that is the time we all need the best care ever and when the money is not there it turns out to be a mess, so am saving for the rainy days, not depending on pension.

My savings are mainly kept for my old age because that is the time we all need the best care ever and when the money is not there it turns out to be a mess, so am saving for the rainy days, not depending on pension.
Great plan. Same reason I'm trying to hustle so hard now. Most people suffer in their old age because they did not plan effectively for what will pay them to live comfortably without relying on government pension.

I will definitely do that once I get myself a nice source of income. Even now as a student, I'm trying to save what I can at the moment. I think it's smart thing to do.

The fact that there exsit unforseen circumstances,is enough reason for one to save money. I save because I want to stand up to my responsibilities

Of course we save for certain purposes, be it education, buying a car or buying a house etc. Besides saving, it mainly trains us to be disciplined and thrifty. But I suggest that besides you save money you can also increase your online income that doesn't interfere with your school.

Presently I save my money in crypto . I am currently saving in anticipation to be able to afford a laptop for my business.

It is he really good to save money for unforeseen circumstances or emergencies. I basically save for health, security, and probably to build my own house.

I am currently saving up for when I move out of my parent's house. I recently finished campus and I know that I will soon get an internship or get a job or business to do away from home. I will need the money to buy some important things that I will need to use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back