What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

Saving my money for my family. I have a 2 year old son. But aside from that, I am also planning to have a small restaurant near our house that is why I need to save money and to be wise in spending it.

Unspecified Savings is the reason why most people save, for unforeseen contingencies like treatment of one's health and so on. But I'll Save for my Future and my Family's need at the time it is needed

I am saving my money so that I would be able to support my family when they are in need, like when my parents salaries are delayed, we wouldn't have to be completely broke. At least I would have my own way of showing support.

I'm saving less and investing more. I'm saving for my upcoming business and also for any unforseen contingencies that may arise. Saving is a lot of work though. It requires that you do not deviate from what you intend saving for.

I'm saving up for alot of things, like school, personal finances, capital for a startup I'm about to go into, I have like 3 business ideas, capital is needed for, each saving for long and short term investment, oh I have a target to buy a Laptop before the end of this year, so I'm working towards that, the grind is real.

I'm saving money to open a gaming center. It is a profitable business and if I start it I expect full returns in less than a year. My aim is five hundred thousand naira to buy 2 or 3 game consoles and 2 or 3 televisions.

I have been saving money to pay my loan. Its been 2 years since i am doing both online and offline jobs at fourteen hours shift daily. And besides ,I am saving some money for my future so i can take them in case of need.

I have a lot of plan I'm saving my money for , one of the thing I save my money for is to start trading of cryptocurrencies because I've come to find out that for you to me a reasonable amount of money from trading bitcoins and other cryptocurrency you really need a huge amount of money and I have an expert who have been giving us some free signal on which coin to buy and how to sell it I think that's how to start from.

Saving is very necessary particularly in the case of emergencies. Saving will serve as a place one can fall back to in times of emergency issues. Saving is also for some future purposes and some natural disasters like Famine and pandemic

At this moment and right now, my savings is majorly for my academics, to further my education and career, that is why am actually savings toward and am trying my possible best to make sure this is actualized
That is a good dream. If you get the most out of education you have a higher advantage. But I will advise you not to direct all your efforts in education only. Try to find other things you can be investing your time in that will be worthwhile in the long run.
Post automatically merged:

I'm saving money to open a gaming center. It is a profitable business and if I start it I expect full returns in less than a year. My aim is five hundred thousand naira to buy 2 or 3 game consoles and 2 or 3 televisions.
This is a great idea, a game business is a very profitable business you just have to find a strategic area preferably student's area. Once you start making a profit you can be expanding it and reinvest it in the business. Before you know it you have a large game house making huge profits.

Well each one of us has one or two things we are saving money for, some to start up business, some for cars and some for houses, others for investment. Well for me am gradually saving money for different things I need in the future, am saving to build my own personal house because housing here is too costly and you end up facing landlords problem most cases, also am saving for my kids education too so that when the time comes it won't be an issue for me. And am also saving to open business for my wife so she can help support me financially.

I'm saving money for my future business. Saving money is safer than investing money because you might lose your investment but your savings, it is safe on you. But I'm actually saving for my future business. Saving money for cars or house or something material is nice but saving money for business is a smartest move if you'd ask me

Saving my money is very important in life because if u are in a particular business without saving it can get to a time where the business will be going down ,so therefore you can use to help solve that problems and also the needs of the family like school fees,feeding and house rents.

As i am , am still a student and still understand my parents they are the given me money for now but am the business and doing is online business because it is beat way to ern money so as I am like this am saving my money for my family financing so I want to pay back to my parents .

Money is being made in this age and saving money has become very easy nowadays. Either you can save money by doing business or you can save this money by keeping it in Money is being made in this age and saving money has become very easy nowadays. Either you can save money by doing business or you can save this money by keeping it in the bank.

I basically save for various purpose and reasons, chief of them being my house rent which eats a major chunk of my savings.
I save for buying new gadgets like phone, music players, electronic and household appliances
I also save for consumables and most importantly, I save for emergency funding.

I save my money for Funds to send their children to college or university
A new car
A deposit for a house
A dream holiday
A second home
The list is endless. However don’t forget that it is faster to save up when you earn more!

The reason that I save is for a lot of purposes most especially to improve my business and also to assist my family, during emergency ,to build my own house and buy a car. Also I save to overcome my responsibilities and some other circumstances.

I'm currently saving up to be able to finally open an electrical and electronics shop, this business idea has been on my mind right from the time I was learning an handwork, it's been 7 years now since I finished and I'm yet to own a shop of my own because of lack of finances. I immediately I meet my desired target that I intends saving I won't be wasting any time before finally establishing this business.

I think that's the negative effects of a capitalist economy. Profits are considered without the adverse effects on individuals. Same happens here,during the lockdown, prices of goods and services were inflated to twice it's original value and it was a pain in our asses. It's a miracle surviving in times like this that's why people has learnt to save and become more conservative in spending.
That's really the gist of it. We also started observing that the retail sector was overinflating prices when the pandemic first hit, to the extent where the government started asing the public to report such incidents. Any company found to be doing this faced hefty penalties, lengthy prison sentences and at worst, the risk of closure.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back