What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
Of course I am saving money because I want to start a business in the future because there is a lot of scope of fabric business in our country and profit is also why I am saving to start the business of clothes.

That's really the gist of it. We also started observing that the retail sector was overinflating prices when the pandemic first hit, to the extent where the government started asing the public to report such incidents. Any company found to be doing this faced hefty penalties, lengthy prison sentences and at worst, the risk of closure.
That was better. It was a free world here as everyone did as he pleased. A price control board would have been better because it'll help citizens against profiteering by businesses. Since we know of this trend, we save money and stock food stuffs early enough to mitigate against such occurrence.

I'm saving money for my kids future and for our family future. We need to save for them. They are our foundation, I cannot live myself without them. So I will do my best to give them better life and better future. I'm also saving for myself health and needed things for my current status.

Nowadays its better so save your money from your salary for investment like bitcoin because i see many people got rich but you need to study first to invest surely.

I'm saving money for my kids future and for our family future. We need to save for them. They are our foundation, I cannot live myself without them. So I will do my best to give them better life and better future. I'm also saving for myself health and needed things for my current status.
It is important to save while it's still early so we could secure the future of our loved ones. While doing so, keep ourselves healthy. It's only the right thing to do, and you thinking about their future makes you a responsible parent.

To make my financial life better and live to see another day. Even now as a student, I'm trying to save what I can at the moment. I think it's smart thing to do. I save because I want to stand up to my responsibilities.

I save money so that I am able not to depend on others. It is also a way for us to stop borrowing from other people. I save money for emergency purposes too. Everyone gets sick or gets into an accident so I need to have some savings to survive the disaster. Have a good life. There are huge emotional, physical, and physiological effects that are always stressed about money. Gathering and being organized is a big help to live a stress-free life.

I save money so that I am able not to depend on others. It is also a way for us to stop borrowing from other people. I save money for emergency purposes too. Everyone gets sick or gets into an accident so I need to have some savings to survive the disaster. Have a good life. There are huge emotional, physical, and physiological effects that are always stressed about money. Gathering and being organized is a big help to live a stress-free life.
That's a nice thinking. I also save my own money so I won't have to depend much on my parents for my personal necessities. And you are right, we never know when an emergency will occur so it's important to be prepared.

On the things that will makes my satisfaction clear. Especially when it comes to my passion. You need to find your passion and make effort or invest to it because it will help you to be a better person and find your purpose.

I'm slowly saving up some money for the fulfillement of my bucket list. Already got some off the list because of crypto. Hoping to add more and bitcoin does not disappoint

I'm slowly saving up some money for the fulfillement of my bucket list. Already got some off the list because of crypto. Hoping to add more and bitcoin does not disappoint
I would also love save for my bucket list but right now, it is not my priority. I just started to invest in crypto a little amount, hoping to earn few profits from it. I should have paid attention to it, especially in bitcoin when its price was still low.

The question you ask now is the general that people asked . what kind of thing will save money for .to am saving my money for my family benefit and even mine because you have to know what you in life for .nowadays that Internet has made everything easy so their is a lot of business that can made u have money .

I am student I have not enough money to save .but if I have money I save it for future needs and use in future planing . Becuse it helps us to deal with any kind of situation.

First and foremost,saving money is important because it helps protect you in the event of a financial emergency. Additionally,saving money can help you pay for large purchases, avoid debt, reduce your financial stress, leave a financial legacy, and provide you with a greater sense of financial freedom.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
I am saving my money for investment purposes
I like forex but I don't really know how to go about it
So I invest it in a company that use crypto currency to trade in forex and I get my return on investment

i am saving my money towards starting an exportation business of some locally grown fruits to the countries where they are rarely available as this will be requiring a lot of capital since it deals with different expenses

I mostly save so as not to be caught unawares in any situation. Then I also save in case of rainy days to shield my family from any financial mess.

i am saving my money towards starting an exportation business of some locally grown fruits to the countries where they are rarely available as this will be requiring a lot of capital since it deals with different expenses

It's a good thing to always save. Some expenses come unplanned. Right now, I'm saving up to start a business that would fetch me more income. Also, to invest, one doesn't always have to work for money, you can make money work for you too

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back