What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

Saving money is important because it provides me with financial security. And the more I save, the more secure I will be.
Yes saving is indeed good, bit I would advice not to rely on savings alone. You can also try some Investments as well. Save some and invest some, when you get returns you can also decide to save again.

Here are things on which you should be saving your money.
  • Retirement. ...
  • An emergency/backup fund. ...
  • Recurring major expenses. ...
  • Housing. ...
  • Paying off credit card debt. ...
  • Paying off other loan debts. ...
  • College. ...
  • Health-related costs.

Wow, that sounds very impressive and I wish you success. Well, right now I will say I'm saving to get myself a new laptop to help with my tech skills, I have one, but I think I need to upgrade.

I'm saving my money for online games, Ebay purhcases and more special things I will will to purchase :). So far I've earned 10 dollars my goal is 35 dollars :D who knows I might even purchase a whole laptop XD It's about time. I'm using those paying applications and so far everything works just as planned!.

Right now am really planning and working hard to get a new phone with a good and confirm quality, I am saving for that so that I can purchase it and follow to save for my next plan.

I am saving up my money so that I can be able to buy all the nice clothes and shoes that I want. I also just saving so that I can be able to have some money to use in the future when I need it.

Here are things on which you should be saving your money.
  • Retirement. ...
  • An emergency/backup fund. ...
  • Recurring major expenses. ...
  • Housing. ...
  • Paying off credit card debt. ...
  • Paying off other loan debts. ...
  • College. ...
  • Health-related costs.
I am definitely saving my money to strengthen my future , because my business is my future and if I work eaenestly on it , i am going to be succesful and have a fun filled retirement when the time comes.

Although saving is not that easy once you are not earning much, but at the moment I am really saving hard to purchase a new phone, buy clothes and deal with my personal needs.

The reason i save up some money is to be able to pay up some bills i have ,after collecting my pay for that month
That's really good for me the reason why I am saving money is to start my business in order to get money from the business, that is the reason why I keep still saving so is really good to save money for future use.

Saving for the future is the most important reason why we need to save money , and we dont just save for the future by leaving the money inside your account , the money might be worthless within some time due to the economic situation of the country. But you invest .

Right now I am saving for a home. I intended on buying in 2020 but because of everything happening it got pushed back. I dipped into my savings several times and now I am stuck needing to save that money back up. I am hoping to be able to buy a home early 2023

As an entrepreneur and as a worker's working in an organisation , you must have a plan and also a target which you want to acheive in life and its necessary to save money towards achieving that goal.

I'm saving for things that make me happy like kpop albums (especially dimension answer by enhypen), things on shein (clothes, accesories, tools that seem helpful to me) and presents for my friends, or maybe concert tickets and emergency situations
recently I saw a hoodie that I want to buy so bad but let's see if I will buy it

I said right now in majority of my saving is going into my savings account for purchasing of a laptop computer. I will need a laptop so that I can be able to earn more online.
That is one of the benefits of keeping a substanive amout for any emergencies,because there are sometimes that you will need to do some very important things like a course online and the money is not avia;able,that issue will just have to paasby.
Saving money is important because it provides me with financial security. And the more I save, the more secure I will be.
That is just one thing about the aspect of saving money,because it will not only give one the reast of mind when it comes to eventualities,but will make you to use your remaining money wisely in the allocation of ones need.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back