What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

I plan to have a start-up in my so I would like to save for it. I need to save for emergency situations too. The pandemic taught me the importance of have some extra cash on the bank.

I always save money so I don't end up in a situation where I would be so broke and resort to begging.
I also save to buy things I know my parents won't be willing to use their money and buy for me, right now I am looking up to getting a new phone for myself, waiting for my parents to do this would be in vain. My savings would help me achieve that goal.

The kind of thing am saving my money for is for future purpose, because I save and invest Because of my future and my kids future because nobody knows tomorrow and moreover future is most important thing also you really need to invest for future maybe by building houses for rent or build shops for rent then I can relax but still be doing some things one side also

I am saving up my money for investment, buying of landed property, and building of a work station for online jobs. Building of the work station is my priority. I want to have a work station that will be my office and I can get online work done. And submit to the client upon completion.

I save money for many reasons..for business purposes,for savings purposes,for investment purposes and lastly for occasional expenditures..I save money according to my monthly goals(budget).. saving is wonderful!,it gives you a Feeling of comfortability even when challenges arise.

People's reasons for saving differs from one person to another, a person can decide to save for an important thing he or she wishes to buy in the future, some mightvsave because of their daily expenses, some also save because of unexpected events or circumstances,, reasons for saving really differs from one person to another.

I am currently saving up some money to upgrade my phone. I would like to buy a Tecno Camon 14 that I have been admiring for a while now. I need $150 to buy that phone and so far, I have saved up $20 and so I still have a long way to go. The good thing is that I will sell my current phone and use the money to add up the savings and buy the phone.

The kind of thing am saving my money for is for future purpose, because I save and invest Because of my future and my kids future because nobody knows tomorrow and moreover future is most important thing also you really need to invest for future maybe by building houses for rent or build shops for rent then I can relax but still be doing some things one side also

I always save money so I don't end up in a situation where I would be so broke and resort to begging.
I also save to buy things I know my parents won't be willing to use their money and buy for me, right now I am looking up to getting a new phone for myself, waiting for my parents to do this would be in vain. My savings would help me achieve that goal.
One of many things I like about saving money is being able to afford and buy what I want for myself. Even at such a young age, I didn't like asking for my parent's money unless it's something related to my school. I like the thought of me not relying so much on their money. And sometimes I even help with our finances.

Am trying to save so to make a better life in future, am trying to save so that I can open my business to make a good life for my family. Is good to save money for yourself, in order to plan ahead.

To open up a store for my tailoring services. I would also like to buy a new sewing machine for myself, get a house, have a savings for emergencies, the lists are endless.
I hope I will be financially free soon enough.

One of many things I like about saving money is being able to afford and buy what I want for myself. Even at such a young age, I didn't like asking for my parent's money unless it's something related to my school. I like the thought of me not relying so much on their money. And sometimes I even help with our finances.
Asking your parents for money all the time would be really frustrating, it's very good for children to save up from money given to them and the ones they earned so that they would be able to support the family's finances too and reduce the burden on parents.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
Well,as for me am saving my money for so many reasons.
1.Am saving my money to live a good life in future with less struggles that have seen my parents battling
2.Am saving my money to change my family's background where i will be able to take care of my parents at old age.
3.am saving money to start up businesses and investment that will help me in furure

Basically i save money for upcoming and sudden expenses poping up here and there
Most of it I save money to get things not on my budget list

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

I save money from my online earning i invest in cryptocurrency Because my dream is that I can get more profit by investing money in investment and become millionaire as soon as possible.

I save for precautionary purpose that is to help during unforeseen circumstances and to plan mainly for the future

I save money from my online earning i invest in cryptocurrency Because my dream is that I can get more profit by investing money in investment and become millionaire as soon as possible.
I'm planning to invest my money that I've earned from online earning as well. All this time I used the paypal method to withdraw my earnings, so now I will try to cash out on crypto. I've realized that by this way, I can have my btc increase its value.
Post automatically merged:

I'm planning to invest my money that I've earned from online earning as well. All this time I used the paypal method to withdraw my earnings, so now I will try to cash out on crypto. I've realized that by this way, I can have my btc increase its value.

I have been saving towards many things. Firstly, I intend starting a business by next year, which I need quite a lot of money to commence. So I have been saving both my offline and online earning towards that program.

I save money for my children's future...I work hard day n night for my childrens..and save money for them ..when we are not alive in this world ..they have not worry about any type...As their parents work hard for them that they can live luxury life..and save money which help them in future.

As a student and a young single man, I am saving right now for my tuition and school expenses, take care of my family finances and . I will really like to save to get myself a better future, a

As a student and a young single man, I am saving right now for my tuition and school expenses, take care of my family finances and take care of my siblings school fees. I will really like to save to get myself a better future alongside my family.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back