What's new

What jobds did get replaced by Modern Technology?

Modern technology does not completely replace some jobs, but it does have an impact on the people and the jobs itself. For example, industrial workers used to rely solely on humans, but today virtually entirely on technology to boost productivity.

People usually use typewriters for typing in the past but nowadays people have gone to modern printers and that has taken the job of the type writer. There are also a lot of softwares that can run financial analysis for you so you do not need financial expert.

I don't really know much because I was not born in the olden days to understand some of the olden days tools that was used.. but nowadays a lot of people are not doing difficult jobs manually but everything is now done by machines like excavation.

Some jobs are not totally replaced by modern technology, but it definitely affects the employees and the jobs itself. For instance, factory workers, back then it was only manpower but now it's almost technology operated to increase the productivity.
There are some jobs that robots can down do instead of human beings which are related to customer service relationship or support because those robots can be set up to answer such questions and have things sorted out.

Many jobs have been taken over by technology and more will be taken over very soon too.

One is manual typewriter and printing, technology has really simplified those jobs.

Post office is another thing, those offices are becoming emptier everyday, because mails are sent electronically in seconds.

Robots are now used in some factories to load trucks with goods soon human loaders will not be needed. Etc.
Seriously with the way everything is going you would be surprised that in next 20 years over 80% of human labour will be eliminated and replaced by robots.

Slowly but surely the job of a security guard will be in peril because of technology. I had seen the documentary of an automated home with the face recognition that is used to open the door instead of a key. The cameras are well-placed everywhere and sensors are also installed in the exterior. With that kind of home who would need a security guard? I cannot imagine that the house automation would alert the police when something is wrong. It is like having a 24/7 security.

Technology is playing an important role when it comes jobs that are related to security. However, I do not think that the job of a security guard could be replaced by a robot any sooner. What do you think?

I don't really know much because I was not born in the olden days to understand some of the olden days tools that was used.. but nowadays a lot of people are not doing difficult jobs manually but everything is now done by machines like excavation.
Machines have really helped in the modern world. However, I don't see it completely taking over human jobs. This is because you will still need a human to direct and control the machine.

Machines have really helped in the modern world. However, I don't see it completely taking over human jobs. This is because you will still need a human to direct and control the machine.
Even if human being have to control, it will severely made a lot of people to go unemployee ,do you know that there are some machine that can handle the work of 25 people at a time ? If one person is controlling the machine automatically 24 people are unemployed.

Even if human being have to control, it will severely made a lot of people to go unemployee ,do you know that there are some machine that can handle the work of 25 people at a time ? If one person is controlling the machine automatically 24 people are unemployed.
I understand your point that a machine can perform the duties that would have been handled by many people. But there are still delicate processes that requires human intelligence alone and a machine can only aid and not completely handle the process.

Many jobs are disappearing due to modern technology. Due to the provision of ATM machines,fewer banners are being emoloyed. With the rate at which things are going, very soon there won't be jobs available for humans again.

Some jobs are not totally replaced by modern technology, but it definitely affects the employees and the jobs itself. For instance, factory workers, back then it was only manpower but now it's almost technology operated to increase the productivity.
Just look at what's happening in the money and banking sector today, the use of technology have changed everything. Even the money we use have moved to some extent into cryptocurrency.

There are some factory works that will still definitely be replaced by robots and machine which will cut down the number of active labor that will be employed to do the jobs in the factories only for those machines to be operated by a few individuals.

There have been a lot of jobs that have been made easier by the coming of technology. With your computer you can be able to take and track data without the use of any physical secretary.

I understand your point that a machine can perform the duties that would have been handled by many people. But there are still delicate processes that requires human intelligence alone and a machine can only aid and not completely handle the process.
I believe the most the most advance job will also be taken over by technology in some few years to come, more technology will be available in the next few years from now and if we are not careful a lot of jobs will we lost to the new technology,

Selected jobs are not completely replaced by current technology but it certainly affects the employees and the jobs itself for command factory recruits in trade subsequently it was just manpower but straight away it's not quite technology operated to expansion the productivity.

The technology has developed a lot, but I do not think that it has developed to the extent that all the jobs could be replaced by the robots or machines. However, there will come a time when the robots will become too advanced and they might replace many jobs we can think about.

ATM machines has taken the Job of bank cashier and teller. Technology has changed the photography to another another level. Drones is gradually taking the Job of cameraman. Artificial intelligence is gradually taken the job of humans. Some restaurants uses robots as waiters.

So many jobs have been replaced by new technology. This technology make job easy for us to doing. These jobs are dry cleaning jobs and mechanize farming.

I believe the most the most advance job will also be taken over by technology in some few years to come, more technology will be available in the next few years from now and if we are not careful a lot of jobs will we lost to the new technology,
The thought of losing thousands of jobs to AI and advancements in technology is very frightening. I am concerned to think of the fate of people who would be out of jobs by then.

The thought of losing thousands of jobs to AI and advancements in technology is very frightening. I am concerned to think of the fate of people who would be out of jobs by then.
In the advanced country this will not be a big deal because even if people are not working anymore they will still pay people because the robot are taking place of humans, they will still be more activities going on in the country to generate enough money... It is only here in Africa am afraid of.

Technology has changed a lot of things for good.
In those days people have to write manual letter and pay money for just there letter to be given to the receiver. The arrival of computer and technology has drastically changed the old way of sending and receiving letters and other method of manual jobs.
Personally I believe that eventually technology is going to take over at least 90% of all human jobs which will in a way cause a high number of unemployment in the world in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back