What's new

What jobds did get replaced by Modern Technology?

Before now, if you entered any banking hall some many years ago, you'll see a lot of cashier's at the counter working, but now, you only get to see a few of them as the automated teller machine have taken care of making payments to people
I think the job of the bookkeeper in the bank has been replaced by the software and that includes other jobs that handle the transactions manually. Even the tellers are now being replaced by the ATM machines for the withdrawal which is a big benefit for the bank frontliners. It is not easy to count the money for the withdrawal.

It didn't take us too much time to notice that these jobs taken away by the machines can be very visible in the banking centers. The ATM stands have reduced the number of cashiers on the counter today in banks

There are a lot factory jobs that before now were manually carried out that are now already replaced by machines. Just as it is with the banking cashiers at the counter replaced by the ATMs

Innovation took over many positions in this world. First of all we talk about portable, messages or calls, this thing took more than practically 90% occupation of mailman or postal assistance. We don't send our letter to any foundation by mailman. Also by PCs which took over positions of a large portion of administrative works of computations. Later on robot will occur pretty much every work which is finished by individuals.

There are a lot factory jobs that before now were manually carried out that are now already replaced by machines. Just as it is with the banking cashiers at the counter replaced by the ATMs
That a lot of changes that is happening in the world every day and some of them we have forgotten about it because we are easily carried away by the new modern technologies, talking about the time that we were using Motorola.a mobile phone.

From this very question everyone knows the jobs that come to mind. in my own opinion I will look at the banking industry they will be the most hit. you can also look into the hotel industry something similar is also happening there
There are many labour work today that I have been taken by technology especially in proselytization works done in the industry by manual labour has now been taken over by robots.

Science and technology is evolving at high speed we've watched post man services and news papers vendors fade off. Bringing in self driving cars will drive away drivers

The advancement of technology has made many individuals loose their jobs like; typing, printing, marketing services, people now using social media to market instead of human labour.

Technology is one the things that get improved day by day, everyday there are news about new thing getting updated, discovered or invented.
With this fast development, Technology is trying to offer the most comfortable experience to people, to facilitate their lives and make it much better, but this comes at a cost, a lot of people lost their jobs, some jobs disappeared and some things stopped being fun like before.
What jobs do you think they disappeared due to Technology?
So many jobs are gradually going obsolete as a result of modern technology.
I can remember when mail offices were rampant; now, messages can be easily sent via sms or through electronic mail.
The introduction of ATM sure reduced the number of workers who would have been disbursing money.

Modern technology is gradually taking over human jobs. Security services are no longer needed in some places as surveillance cameras are being installed.
There are no more post offices, letters or mails are now sent easily through the email.
Technology is one the things that get improved day by day, everyday there are news about new thing getting updated, discovered or invented.
With this fast development, Technology is trying to offer the most comfortable experience to people, to facilitate their lives and make it much better, but this comes at a cost, a lot of people lost their jobs, some jobs disappeared and some things stopped being fun like before.

Modern technology has taken over virtually all spheres of life. In production especially in factories, packaging of goods and products are now handled by machines. Even in the security sector, CCTV cameras have now replaced watchmen and security men in some companies.

Modern technology has taken over virtually all spheres of life. In production especially in factories, packaging of goods and products are now handled by machines. Even in the security sector, CCTV cameras have now replaced watchmen and security men in some companies.
That is true, but in the case of the use of CCTV, which do you think is more effective and efficient between human security guards and the use of CCTV?

That is true, but in the case of the use of CCTV, which do you think is more effective and efficient between human security guards and the use of CCTV?
I think CCTV cameras are more effective but they still need to be monitored by at least one guard in order to detect security breaches or strange activity in a business place.

Technology has brought a lot of changes to the economy and it has benefited the people in several ways,due to technology large scale farming was made possible by at the same time this same technology has brought along disadvantages and it leads to people losing their jobs and some jobs were being replaced
Post automatically merged:

Technology has brought a lot of changes to the economy and it has benefited the people in several ways,due to technology large scale farming was made possible by at the same time this same technology has brought along disadvantages and it leads to people losing their jobs and some jobs were being replaced

I think CCTV cameras are more effective but they still need to be monitored by at least one guard in order to detect security breaches or strange activity in a business place.
Hmm, but it still has it's weak point, as it can be hacked, or since the CCTV are installed in one spot, it has limited movements hence there would be alot of blind spots for anyone to hide.

I worked in a factory some time ago where I was transferred (and then I left) because of a robot that replaced me: D I was working on a car, I put certain parts in another car and I check them after each in part. a robot was built to do this job and he didn't need me anymore, of course. in the near future many people will be kicked out because they will be replaced by robots.

Drivers. Maybe I have a wild imagination. But in future I would love to have robots conveying passengers to their destination. Just like human, it would have advantages and disadvantages

So many jobs are gradually going obsolete as a result of modern technology.
I can remember when mail offices were rampant; now, messages can be easily sent via sms or through electronic mail.
The introduction of ATM sure reduced the number of workers who would have been disbursing money.
You're right.
Couple of years back, electronic mail took over the jobs of those who worked in mail offices. The ATM has also in a way reduced the number of staff in the banking sector.

There are many jobs that got replaced by technology. Many factory workers were replaced by machinery in the industrial sector. This has led to unemployment of many people.

Most of the job out there has been replaced by modern technology and that's why we are having many unemployment throughout the world, job like security work at bank, closing and opening gate for customers and atm machines.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back