What's new

What jobds did get replaced by Modern Technology?

In the advanced country this will not be a big deal because even if people are not working anymore they will still pay people because the robot are taking place of humans, they will still be more activities going on in the country to generate enough money... It is only here in Africa am afraid of.
By the way, I don't think all the sectors of the economy would be affected. For example, those involved in teaching and the educational sector would not really be affected as compared to construction and other sectors.

By the way, I don't think all the sectors of the economy would be affected. For example, those involved in teaching and the educational sector would not really be affected as compared to construction and other sectors.
Well we may not really be so sure because new technology is evolving and it is possible that there may be another technology that can handle the educational sector of a particular country, obviously we don't know what may happen in the next few years from now.

Well we may not really be so sure because new technology is evolving and it is possible that there may be another technology that can handle the educational sector of a particular country, obviously we don't know what may happen in the next few years from now.
I am not underrating the impact of technological advancements but I'm just wondering how AI/Technology can effectively replace teachers in the classroom.

I am not underrating the impact of technological advancements but I'm just wondering how AI/Technology can effectively replace teachers in the classroom.
In the technological system, aircraft pilot are likely to lose their job in the nearest future because of the invention of driverless airplane.. and at the same time it is possible for robots to take over teaching if everything is done electronically.. a screen can be mounted in all school and if everything is properly program then what will be the need for teachers.

In the technological system, aircraft pilot are likely to lose their job in the nearest future because of the invention of driverless airplane.. and at the same time it is possible for robots to take over teaching if everything is done electronically.. a screen can be mounted in all school and if everything is properly program then what will be the need for teachers.
I think teaching is quite dynamic and it is completely different from online tutorials if that's what you meant. Different students have different abilities and you have to teach according to each student's strengths.

Manufacturing company are replacing regular workers automated robots that can assemble machinery and package it. Many factory workers are loosing their jobs everyday due to this new technology.
Yes thats true manufacturing companies seems to be replacing regular workers automated robots that can assemble machinery and still package it without any problem.

I think teaching is quite dynamic and it is completely different from online tutorials if that's what you meant. Different students have different abilities and you have to teach according to each student's strengths.
Well it might be true ,maybe technology may not be able to take over the teaching job ,we do not know .but the future in terms of technology is completely unpredictable, it seems like you are a teacher that is why you never believe technology will take over your job.

Technology is one of the invention that improves life but nevertheless, it as well has an adverse effect on the well being of human. There are lots of work that have been replaced with the use of this modern invention. And thus has led to retrenchment of workers

Manufacturing company are replacing regular workers automated robots that can assemble machinery and package it. Many factory workers are loosing their jobs everyday due to this new technology.
This is actually something that has been happening for a while with industrial workers being replaced by robots and machine when it comes to what they do and they are now out of job.

A lot of jobs have been taken over by technology and more are still predicted to in the next 5 years maximum. Such jobs include typists, post men, some factory unskilled workers.
Others that are predicted to be irrelevant include accountants, some sales people, even some front desk officers lost their jobs this pandemic as well.

Technology has changed a lot of things for good.
In those days people have to write manual letter and pay money for just there letter to be given to the receiver. The arrival of computer and technology has drastically changed the old way of sending and receiving letters and other method of manual jobs.
As much as the use of technology is something that is very interesting in the world today it has the back part of making a lot of people unemployed because of being able to do a job that requires 20 people to do all at once.

Well it might be true ,maybe technology may not be able to take over the teaching job ,we do not know .but the future in terms of technology is completely unpredictable, it seems like you are a teacher that is why you never believe technology will take over your job.
I have been in the teaching sector before and I am not underrating the impact of technology there. I even feel the use of technology as teaching aids has made education easier as witnessed during the lockdown. However, teachers must still be involved in it one way or the other.

Traffic police has been replaced buy automated traffic light. I was reading it a few months ago that Dubai is now using RoboCop on their main roads. it is those who have knowledge of artificial intelligence that will make most of the money in the future.

Technology makes life easier. Every one in the world wants to use the modern technology. As stated in your post it also has many disadvantages, people work in the field to grow crops. But technology lessened the use of man work and hence jobs are reqlduced.
Seriously it's actually the benefits that comes with the use of technology that makes most businesses embrace its wholeheartedly which has resulted in cutting off a lot of human labour that is associated with their job.

So many jobs have been replaced by new technology. This technology make job easy for us to doing. These jobs are dry cleaning jobs and mechanize farming.

In the past, there were many launderers who used to roam the streets on donkey carts in my city. They used to collect clothes of people and charge a fees for washing them. Washing machine have replaced them now.

There are lot of jobs that have been replaced by technology. The world is evolving and the relevance of human carrying out some operations are decreasing. For example was when ATM was brought to the country. Banks laid off some workers. ATM machine replaced some people working at the counter

Self driving cars can render can drivers jobless . In industries , security men can be replaced by Robots . Man power in Agriculture is now replaced by mechanized Agriculture. A lot of jobs will be taken over by artificial intelligence. This has been the concern over adoption of AI .
I have actually been seeing a lot of advertisement about these cars that drive themselves which means that a lot of people who are into driving job will definitely be out of job was that becomes globally official.

I have been in the teaching sector before and I am not underrating the impact of technology there. I even feel the use of technology as teaching aids has made education easier as witnessed during the lockdown. However, teachers must still be involved in it one way or the other.
Is now I have understand teacher play a very important role in discipline because it is teachers that will discipline children an how to respect their parents and how to be responsible as a good citizen of a country .I believe if teacher is removed entirely from educational sector it might not really be the best.

I think in the Agricultural sector there are use of people to weed up large farms and make it look cleared , but now there are machineries like tractor and others to clear the building you are willing to clear tho

Yes, it might be really difficult for robots to get replaced by a human teacher, but we may never know what will happen in the future. Around 15 years ago, there was no concept of E-learning, but now E-learning is quite common.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back