What's new

What jobds did get replaced by Modern Technology?

There quite a few jobs that have been taken over by technology, read somewhere that amazon runs a warehouse completely automated. Although technology can never overhaul the roles of human beings.
It's no surprise that's happening because we in the technology age, it would be hard indeed for technology to overhaul all the roles of humans but fingers crossed on that

It's no surprise that's happening because we in the technology age, it would be hard indeed for technology to overhaul all the roles of humans but fingers crossed on that
Yeah, I agree, China is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world, a lot of robots and tech gets developed there, however, they also utilise a lot of human labour as well.

There are some jobs that have been replaced with technology. Some people are crying out that in the nearest future technology will render lots of people jobless.

Yeah, I agree, China is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world, a lot of robots and tech gets developed there, however, they also utilise a lot of human labour as well.
True that, then that probably won't be happening anytime soon because it seems no matter much technology has advanced, human labour won't get eradicated

Technology took over many jobs in this world. 1st of all we talk about mobile, messages or calls , this thing took over almost 90% job of postman or postal service. We do not send our letter to any institute by post man. Similarly by computers which took over jobs of most of clerical works of calculations. In the future robot will take place almost every job which is done by human beings.
Another job that technology took over is the arial camara man's job.the use of drone has replace the camara men that mount on helicopter to take pictures and videos.the use of technology really threathen their job.

i think product packaging jobs have been replaced by modern technology. Nowadays machines are used to pack products. In the past this job was done by humans but it is no longer a man's job. In the future more jobs will be replaced by machines and this might increase unemployment.

Most people in my country here do not go to cyber cafe for research again, because with the help of mobile phone a lot of people can do their deep research with a mobile phone than going to the cyber cafe for academic research or others.

Technology has improved a lot of things and there are so many jobs that have been taken over by the advent of technology such typewriting job and so many of them.

Even the fiat currency is being replaced by digital currency. The biggest achievements are seen in the field of information technology. A lot of jobs are now being done by machines

i think product packaging jobs have been replaced by modern technology. Nowadays machines are used to pack products. In the past this job was done by humans but it is no longer a man's job. In the future more jobs will be replaced by machines and this might increase unemployment.
I have seen the packaging of products in a BBC documentary of factories. The job of hundreds of factory workers is now done by machines that need just a few personnel for supervision. The moderator said that big factories are now relying on robots in the assembly line and laborers are being moved to other departments.

Slowly but surely the job of a security guard will be in peril because of technology. I had seen the documentary of an automated home with the face recognition that is used to open the door instead of a key. The cameras are well-placed everywhere and sensors are also installed in the exterior. With that kind of home who would need a security guard? I cannot imagine that the house automation would alert the police when something is wrong. It is like having a 24/7 security.
One of the jobs that has been replaced by modern technology is the use of auto diagnostics device to check fault in auto mobile.Though it is becoming popular by the day,it is very fast and easy to use a device to check a problem in an auto mobile,and this is actually tha way to go.

Definitely, evolving technology displaces some jobs or some things. The advent of phones made the use of wrist watches reduced drastically. I can go on and on . The only thing is that technology brings fresh ideas

There are many jobs that Internet has really replaced like
Post office; many people don't even recognize post office now, just because you can reach to anywhere through your connect to Internet
Security; many company, financial institutions and some individuals now richly invest their security funds on digital and Internet securities, this also affect numbers of manpower required in security sectors.

Drivers. Self-driving automobiles are becoming increasingly common. With innovations like assisted driving in Tesla cars and automated Uber test cars currently in use, more firms and services are beginning to leverage this technology.

Most of the job are not yet completely replaced by technology but there is a possibility that it may happen in few years time, I believe they will be a driverless aircraft, motors and machines,

Before now, if you entered any banking hall some many years ago, you'll see a lot of cashier's at the counter working, but now, you only get to see a few of them as the automated teller machine have taken care of making payments to people

There are many jobs that are been replaced by technology. Electronic payments system and automated teller machine ATM has reduced the number of workers on the counter of a bank.

Before bankers were revered because people felt they have a big impact in our society. But now many technological advancement has taken place and it has brought the reduction of bankers.

Well it was mostly factory work such as cutting wood or metal which was done manually but a new way of doing it came and people where subsequently fired or replaced

There are many jobs that are been replaced by technology. Electronic payments system and automated teller machine ATM has reduced the number of workers on the counter of a bank.
That's just a few that you have just mention there was a time according to my parents that they were using telephone to make call. this has also been replaced by modern technology.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back