What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

I don't think there is any difference between trading and Business. If you are into trading automatically you are also into business because the two involves buying and selling of goods and services. So I don't think there is any differences between the two

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
Business Is a type of work where we can sell a product or many products by some other employer to the customer but in the other trading is a different type of work wher we can trade different countries currency and other things in international exchange company.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading.
I think trading is our own business. If we are a trader, we should trade from one place to another place and earn money. If we are a business man then we do our business with hard work and earn money. I can do that business is trading and trading is a business.

Every trading is a business but not every business is trading. Anything trade you do whether it is online or offline is a business but there are certain things you could do and get busy which doesn't have anything to do with trading, yet those things are just your business.

Business is an economic activity where people sell goods or services.
Profession is an economic activity where people work with their knowledge and skill

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
There are some differences between trading and business. Although they look related but every trading is a form of business. On the other hand, not all business involves trading. Trading has to do with selling of services, goods or product. But you could run a business without doing those stuffs.

Trading can be seen as a "personal business" and a very different kind of business where no company or staffs needed anymore. Business, on other hand, is vast compared to trading and trading us just a little leaf of that business tree.

business is the overall activities of manufacturing, selling, and controlling the production of goods, while trading, a narrower activity, involves only the buying and selling of goods. Trading is a part of business, but business is not the same as trading ... Trade usually refers to buying and selling

Main difference in both these is; business is the entire enterprise of making, selling, and controlling the production of goods, while trade, a narrower activity, involves only the buying and selling of goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade. ... Trade usually refers to imports and exports.
Trading are of different kinds. Nowadays online trading is now trending. There are many applications related to online trading on google. That's why it is very risky. If a person don't know about that trading he would first learn all about trading.

Trade is different from business
Trade refers to the buying and selling of goods and services, facilitated by a medium of exchange, such as money. When goods and services are exchanged for other goods and services, without the use of money, then we have a barter form of trade.

Business, on the other hand, refers to all those activities that are done with the aim of making a profit. As such, it includes business operations such as producing and selling goods or provision of services, investing activities such as the buying or selling of long-term assets

In other words, business is the entire enterprise of making, selling, and controlling the production of goods, while trade, a narrower activity, involves only the buying and selling of goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade. ... Trade usually refers to imports and exports.

Trading could be described as process of buying and reselling of a product in which to make profits. Trading is a component of a business or let me say it's a segment of a business. Because Business is commercial, entrepreneur or occupation that practicalize by people. Business container a lot of things.

In simplest terms, trading is when you are just selling or marketing a particular product. A business the entire enterprise of making, selling, and controlling the production of goods and services. A trade is a part of a business.

Trading is a form of business to me, as long as it involves exchange of goods and services trading refers to buying and selling of good and services, business can be said to be a commercial enterprise so we can say business and trading are alike cause business also involves buying and selling

There is almost the same thing as the two of them are for profit making, it is very important to know that trading is a business type while company may be a general name, but trading is under company
Company has several branches that are part of those branches, trade is done under the business policy umbrella

In other words, business is the whole business of making, selling and controlling goods, while trade, a narrow-minded activity, involves only buying and selling goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade. ... Trade is generally called import and export.....

Anything that you do that involves money, and you are expecting some profit from it is a business. Trading is just a type of business. You can never trade any commodity without money exchanging hands. Infact trading is the definition of business.

In business you deal with production, buying, selling, coordinating, supervising etc. There are so many things involved in doing business, business is more like the broad aspect of everything, so trading is like an aspect of business which involves buying and selling or rather imports and exports, while businesses like the overall.

In other words, business is the entire enterprise of making, selling, and controlling the production of goods, while trade, a narrower activity, involves only the buying and selling of goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade. ... Trade usually refers to imports and exports

business is the whole undertaking of making, selling, and controlling the creation of products, while trading, a smaller movement, includes just the purchasing and selling of merchandise. Trading is a piece of business, yet business isn't equivalent to trade.trading as a rule alludes to imports and fares.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back