What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

When you say trading that means you are engaged in a buy-and-sell business. You buy something and you sell it. A store is in a trading business because the store buys goods from supplier and the business is in selling the goods to his customers. Now you see the mention of business is the selling. When there is a customer that buys the goods the business earns a profit because of the mark up. That is business for you.

The only difference between trading and business is that in trading man can have profit and loss but in business which if man has learned it well and he is well versed in it he can progress.and he can get a lot of benefits so man should invest most of his investment in the business to get maximum profit.
Trading and business are two different cases in trading you can bbuy and sel products by getting some profits you can also share products a trader can buy different thing with less profits and seel then on high prices
in others cases a businessman can run a factory take challenge of all the work makin a plan higher the experience management and worker and then making different thing

I don't think there is much difference between business and chatting. In this business too, if we take something, we have to do it. By the way, business is the best. You take something for the purpose of selling.

business is the entire enterprise of making, selling, and controlling the production of goods, while trade, a narrower activity, involves only the buying and selling of goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade. Trade usually refers to imports and exports

The two terms trade or business generally include any activity an individual or a group of individuals carry out for the generation of income from selling goods or performing services. As you can see from the above key difference, trade is part of business activity, and business is a term we use for all the activities a business enterprise performs.
Post automatically merged:

The two terms trade or business generally include any activity an individual or a group of individuals carry out for the generation of income from selling goods or performing services. As you can see from the above key difference, trade is part of business activity, and business is a term we use for all the activities a business enterprise performs.

No I don't agree with you. I might be wrong but from my point of view it both are kinda same. I mean even in business you trade one thing with other. You buy one material make products from it and then sell it or trade it with money .

I woul say trading is the fractional part of business, for instance, for every business there must be an exchange of goods or service to reach our final goal in business.
That deals we make or we all try to achieve while exchange of goods and services is what is called trading which happens in between two or more people whereby location can not be a barriers towards acheiving this .

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
Business and trade are birds of the same feather that flock together. They are intertwined. Trade can be said to be a component in business. Whenever exchange of goods and services take place, it can be said to be business or trade.

Trading and business name both are quite different from each other trading means we just buy the thing and spell it continuously we are doing the same thing the whole life but in business we always produce something in your own company business is quite better than trading but the work is similar with each other in business we only produce the thing we are producing for the work.

In my own view trading is the carrying on of trade, while business is commercial establishment or someone occupation. In a business someone may choose to be trading Bitcoin, etherum and other services like that. You can trade only when you have a business.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
Mr genius, trading is the same as business sir. The concept of doing business is the same as trading... It's all about commerce you know. So don't confuse business and trade differently.. they may have a slight difference in definition but they are totally the same in conceptual terms.

trading and business differs in the sense that trading has to do with buying and selling while business is not necessarily buying and selling it can also take the form of discharge and render of services

The key difference between trade and business is that trade involves buying and selling of goods, whereas business involves all activities performed by a business entity including, buying and selling, advertising, marketing, etc.

Trading is a business and incurs expenses, losses, taxes, uncertainty, stress, and risk. As a trader, you are essentially a small business owner and you must research and strategize to maximize your business's potential

I don't think there is any difference between trading and business I think they are the same thing because you cannot run a business without credit and you cannot do it without managing your business. so i think they are the same thing.

Trade is something in which you take instant materials starting with one gathering and sell it then onto the next with adding your net revenue. Its sort of taking a material in mass with low cost and then offering it to client according to their necessity. In a crude language you can think about a merchant as a wholesaler of the specific brand.

Whereas, Business is tremendous phrasing. You may call Trade is additionally a sort of business. In business you may exchange or fabricated the item and offer it to client for the cash. Each business requires some type of venture and enough clients to whom its yield can be sold consistently to make a benefit.

Business refers to the process of being involved in both commerce and trade to earn a profit. It involves the selling of goods, services, or information by one person to other people and is usually found in capitalist countries. Trade is a subset of business that involves buying and selling and in which one purchases goods or services from another person and pays for them

trade or business generally includes any activity carried on for the production of income from selling goods or performing services. It is not limited to integrated aggregates of assets, activities, and goodwill that comprise businesses for purposes of certain other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.

Trading is a form of business to me, as long as it involves exchange of goods and services trading refers to buying and selling of good and services, business can be said to be a commercial enterprise so we can say business and trading are alike cause business also involves buying and selling
You are making point. Trading is a type of a business. Trading is a process of a buying and selling of goods. Then Business can be regards as an Enterprises, occupation investment, it may be a handwork, or producing of a product. Anything you can do to generate a money is a business.

I wonder if there is any difference because trading is simply the exchange of goods and services for a fee and business is trading or should I say in a more organised form. But nevertheless both definition sounds alike and I can find any distinction.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back