What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

Trading and business are more of almost the same but the terminology different. Trading is the process of buying at a low amount and sell it off at higher amount. Why business is more an entrepreneur who focus and concentrate on building a solid foundation which will be bringing repeat sales on a daily basis.

There is no much difference between trading and business. You must come to realise that trading is under business. Because trading activities are done on the basis of making money and profit and this is done on the basis of business transaction.

Business is any legal activity which involves the exchange of goods and services for a profit why trade is the exchange of goods for a profit. From my explanation, you can see that they are mostly similiar but the difference is that business is more wider in scope than trading. In other words, trading is a branch of Business.

From my point of view there are differences. Commerce is the purchase of goods and services, while business is all the activities carried out in it, such as marketing, investments, buying and selling of assets, etc. Therefore, trade always involves profit, while there are businesses that are for-profit and non-profit.

Business is the entire of making,selling and controlling the production of goods and services while trading has a narrower activities,involves the buying and selling of goods. Trade is a part of business but business is not the same as trade, trade usually refer to import and export

Business and trading goes hand in hand. In business before you can make profit you have to sell something, a product or a service and get paid for it. Business is basically trading a commodity for money. So I think both business and trading are the same.

Business is the entire enterprise of making, selling, and controlling the production of goods, while trade , a narrower activity, involves only the buying and selling of goods. Trade is a part of business , but business is not the same as trade . Trade usually refers to imports and exports.
You are very correct, when we say trading it's limited to buying and selling, but business is a broad term that encompasses all the service, all the transactional activities of the company for a monetary reward

they are both completely different things, trading is a thing, and creating or owning a business is a whole other thing, in business, you have control of everything and you can actually the win if you are smart enough, unlike trading

The difference between business and trade is that,trade has to do with the buying and selling of goods and services,while business has to do with the production,selling and controlling the production of the goods. Trade is part of a business but business is not a trade.

Trading and business cannot be separated from each other. When you trade which is also known as buying and selling for profit reasons while a business can comprise of trading, advertising, marketing and services all for same profit or loss making reasons

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
You're totally right. Business is the total enterprise of making, selling, and controlling the production of goods, while trade, a narrower activity, involves only the buying and selling of goods.

According to my own opinion and suggestions, I think there is no different between trading and a business bey I think trading is a branch under a business which involves exchange of goods and services

Business is a term used for all the activities performed by a business enterprise. This includes three basic activities of buying, manufacturing and selling. In addition a business may carry out additional activities such as product design, advertising and financing. Based on this basic meaning, the word business may also be used in several related ways such as a firm or enterprise in business activities, the overall state or performance of such firm (for example, "how is business?"), and group of firms or their activities connected with a common product (for example, automobile business).
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Affiliate Here!​
semp.net​

In contrast, trade refers only to the buying and selling activities, which form a part of business activities. The word trader is often used to describe business firms, such as wholesalers that are primarily engaged in buying and selling activities. Also the word trading is used more often to describe buying and selling activities involving large quantities between traders rather than selling to retail customer. Usually import and imports and exports involve buying and selling of large quantities between traders, and therefore it is more common to use term trading for such activities.

Trading is part of busines but not business. Business comprises of many thing that involve coming and out of money! I think that's should be the simplest was to put it.
Quote of the day!
Don't Wait for tomorrow before you succeed! Save, invest and spend! There Is only one life: Stay blessed

To me, trading and business are two different terminologies. Trading simply means the activities that involves buying and selling while business is more than just buying and selling. It covers establishment of organization as well as making decisions whether or not to carry out some activities or not. In trading, you only need to buy and sell goods

Trading has to do with buying and selling alone while business is way more than that. It involves the production, marketing, promotion selling and buying. You can say trading is a segment of business.

Business is the entire Enterprise of selling, marketing and controlling the activities and production of goods, while trading is a narrow activity which involves only the buying and selling of goods

In other words, business is the whole business of making, selling and controlling goods, while trade, a narrow-minded activity, involves only buying and selling goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade. ... Trade is generally called import and export.

The term trade or business generally includes any activity carried on for the production of income from selling goods or performing services. Trade is something in which you take ready made materials from one party & sell it to another with adding your profit margin.

There is no much difference between trading and business but in trading you buy in big quantity and sell them. But base on business I not like the you have to let the consumes joe well about the business and also you will have shop were you disp you good to let the consumes know about it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back