What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

Trading involves buying and selling, One might be into buying and selling of large quantity products. So not all trading are small business, and also a trader is also into a business.
But business can be into exchanging if services not buying and selling alone.

A trader is a business person, trading is under business, it is one part of business, we have offline trading of goods and services, we have online trading of assets and currency, you buy and sell, you can't really separate trading from business.

In other words, business is the whole business of making, selling and controlling goods, while trade, a narrow-minded activity, involves only buying and selling goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade. ... Trade is generally called import and export.

Trading involves buying and selling of goods and services while business can be any form of transaction which requires the exchange of goods and services for money. However we can say all trading is business but not all business involves trading.

Trading simply means by a certain products at cheaper price from one place they sell it at another place for a profit. Business on the other side is a system of creating a particular product or services that will solve a particular problem among people. both are quite different but they are often interchanged by semi literate people.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
All trading is known as business and all businesses are not trades. You can be a reader and not a business owner... Trading. Involves buying and selling of goods in order to make profits... Business does not necessarily mean buying and selling.... That is the difference between the two

Buniess is the entire enterprise of making selling and controlling the production of good While trade a narrow activity involves only the buying and selling of trade is the part of buniess but buniess is not same as trade. Trade usually refers to import and export.

Trading is the selling and buying of goods which meet the needs of the people. It is an act of sales that involves going from one location to another. Most time such, a business is relatively small. While business on the other is the buy and selling of products and services. This could be a micro, small and medium even a large scale business.

Trading is a type of business that involves exchange done for a profit. Business is all emcopassing and that means it involves trading and others. So trading is just a part of business and therefore it is no different from business.

In other words, business is the entire enterprise of making, selling, and controlling the production of goods, while trade, a narrower activity, involves only the buying and selling of goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade. ... Trade usually refers to imports and exports
Post automatically merged:

In other words, business is the entire enterprise of making, selling, and controlling the production of goods, while trade, a narrower activity, involves only the buying and selling of goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade. ... Trade usually refers to imports and exports

Trading and business, they are words with two different meaning. Trading has to do with buying and selling within domestic environments while business is very large and it has to do with both domestic and international.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
Please where did you get this view point? Those two words as you'd used it there is not mutually exclusive, they work hand in hand. There's no business that doesn't involve trading.
What I had thought you had in mind was online trading.

Trading and business can never be the same I tell you, let's start from trading! Forex trading, in terms of stress energy and time, FX trading don't require all of that, I tell you, but if you are a business man, you buy and sell in the market, you must be in your shop everyday in other to make money from your business. But a FX traders can just trade for 20 or 30 minutes an logout for the the day.

I think it is one and same meaning actually, just a matter of symantics here. A trader is a business man or woman. Business involves the activities of trading. For you to say you are a trader of commodities, you must be in business to have been trader of such commodity

Trading easy art buying something at a lower price to sell it at a higher price and gain some profit while business is the art of running a private organisation that deal with goods and services for money, both of them are all business, but business can never be called trading.

I both terms are different and have different meant as trading we do on our money on the other side business need service of man business is more effective than trades.

This question can be so confusing, but in my opinion, I don't think business and trade means the same thing.
I see trading as being a form of business while business cam be regarded as the general name. As we all know, business has different branches, trading is done under the umbrella of business policy. That is my take.

Both trading and business are different things. Trading is to purchase at low ptice and try to sell them st higher price but business is more big thing than trading. It can produce their own products. So both have means of income and money plus profit.

Trade refers to the buying and selling of goods and services, facilitated by a medium of exchange, such as money. When goods and services are exchanged for other goods and services, without the use of money, then we have a barter form of trade.
Business, on the other hand, refers to all those activities that are done with the aim of making a profit. As such, it includes business operations such as producing and selling goods or provision of services, investing activities such as the buying or selling of long-term assets, and financing activities such as the issuance of shares or bonds, repurchase of company stock and payment of dividends. Therefore, trade is a component of the business activity.

there is so much similarities between trading and doing a business. and it can also be inter changed based on the kind of industry you find yourself. like for businesses that are involved in buying and selling their business could be classified as trading but also there are some other businesses that are into rendering of services.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back