What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

I see no reason in the thinking there is a difference between these two terms or words as used. They may only sometimes mean slightly different based on the context that they are been used in sometimes

There is still no difference between them ,and I think trading is actually concerned on more of buying and selling and this is also the same meaning with business , but it seems business is more on larger scale and direction

The only difference is that business most times involves trading which requires instant exchanging of goods and service for money. While investment is not immidiately. It may be short or long term investment

There is still no difference between them ,and I think trading is actually concerned on more of buying and selling and this is also the same meaning with business , but it seems business is more on larger scale and direction
Yes they are almost the same but I think there is a slight differences.when you are trading you are actually buying something at a lower price and selling it at a higher price, business can be anything that generates you some money.

I see no reason in the thinking there is a difference between these two terms or words as used. They may only sometimes mean slightly different based on the context that they are been used in sometimes
You must be correct I think trading is a bit different from business,its a kind of investment which dose not distop your time and attention that much but business need you give your attention to customer so the different is not much

Business and trading have been used to mean the same thing but they are not. Business is what you invest on that brings you money while trading involves the buying and selling of goods and services.
I just believe that both of them are the same since they are all business terms. The only difference is that in business anything can actually be done to generate profit, that is how I understand it.

Trading is not same as business,there is every tendency as trading deals with buying and selling of goods,but business deals with increasement in every aspect,it involves alot of things including shares,banking,crypto,alot is engulfed in business

Trading is essentially business, the buying and selling you are doing is a business transaction. They are closely related, you can't do business without trading as well, they are intertwined and I believe they are fundamentally the same.
I think the differences that the use of registers of because I see trading as business and business as trading because both of them involve transaction.

I think the differences that the use of registers of because I see trading as business and business as trading because both of them involve transaction.
Exactly what I said. You can't separate one from the other. In business you have to trade, in fact business is basically trading. So yeah you are right, business could be considered as trading.

There is a marked difference between trading and business . When you are trading then you are exchanging one good or service for another. Business is a whole broader term.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
that's great but ,I think trading is a business ,the reason why I said that is because trading involves the act of buying and selling of goods and services ,business is also the act of buying and selling of goods and services ,don't you think trading is also a business

Exactly what I said. You can't separate one from the other. In business you have to trade, in fact business is basically trading. So yeah you are right, business could be considered as trading.
You are right, I think I completely understand what you are trying to say, trading is part of business, it is an aspect of the business that cannot be subtracted. And traders are also called business owners or business men/women.

To me trading is not same as business, trading is a subset of business,a business is not trading but trading is business, business includes all function of income generation but trading is limited to buying and selling

Trading is a type of business, just like travel and tours,hotel, banking,transport and haulage, airline, shipping and so many others are types of businesses that we have.

I've learnt quite a lot from this particular thread. I'll add that trading and business are sine qua non to each other. You can't talk about business without trading and vice versa. Business is the brainchild of it.

Trading involves the process of buying and selling of goods while business refers to activities carried out by a corporate organization

Trading is simply buying of goods and reselling for profit while business can be simply define as setting up a structure that provide goods or services in exchange for cash. Business is much more structured and goes beyond buying and selling commodities.

The difference between trading and business is so minimal that's it's only the ne that differentiate the two but there motives and ambitions are the same that's for profit making.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
In my own simple definition I think that trading has to do with the exchange of goods and services why business is any legal trading activities or commercial activities that is done at a profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back