What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Actually there are several factors that hinders every individual from savings either personally or economically due to the economic situation of the country that makes his income vett low.

Saving money is not something that's hard to do. But when one thinks about doing it especially for hustlers like me, something always comes up. Something that would need urgent money attention. For that reason only, saving plans as been destroyed
Yes the factors that can hider one from saving money is excess spending can make one never to save money, it's really good to make planning on how you can spend money.

I have realised that it is going to be more difficult for any other person just like me to save money if you are not making a project about the things in which you plan to spend on.

For now , I don't have any problem with savings apart from the fact that I have to use the money for some things which I believe will be profitable for me on the long run. If I don't have anything to do with my money like business , I will definitely save it for something else.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
To me there's no factor. I always plan out my income, what to use and what to save, I'm discipline enough to control myself. The only thing that can hinder me are unforseen circumstances

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Just like you pointed out, too much responsibilities is actually a hindrance to saving money. Coupled with expenses and overhead costs, it is actually difficult to save something substantial if you earn little.

To me there's no factor. I always plan out my income, what to use and what to save, I'm discipline enough to control myself. The only thing that can hinder me are unforseen circumstances
Yes that is a normal circumstances and shouldn't be a point of consideration. It is better to be disciplined as you said , most people who are not always discipline are those that drinks and involved in smoking which is addictive and involve a lot of spending.

Yes that is a normal circumstances and shouldn't be a point of consideration. It is better to be disciplined as you said , most people who are not always discipline are those that drinks and involved in smoking which is addictive and involve a lot of spending.
Embarking on such a style of living is not just detrimental to your savings but health as well. People should be careful on their choices of life. Although there's nothing wrong with spoiling yourself once in a while

Embarking on such a style of living is not just detrimental to your savings but health as well. People should be careful on their choices of life. Although there's nothing wrong with spoiling yourself once in a while
Lolz, spoiling yourself with what ? I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke. I can take some drinks with alcoholic content not more than 25 percent but I cannot just be so addicted to such to a point of not being able to save money. We do go out as friends sha, This isn't every day

Lolz, spoiling yourself with what ? I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke. I can take some drinks with alcoholic content not more than 25 percent but I cannot just be so addicted to such to a point of not being able to save money. We do go out as friends sha, This isn't every day
Though I am a social drinker and i only drink occasionally , so spending money lavishly on clubbing on expensive drink and smoking is not actually my way of life , so i am not in any way addicted.

Though I am a social drinker and i only drink occasionally , so spending money lavishly on clubbing on expensive drink and smoking is not actually my way of life , so i am not in any way addicted.
Better, i know of people here are who are professional drinkers. They most spend their money in drinks. And betting too . I wonder how on earth could someone be addicted to such

Better, i know of people here are who are professional drinkers. They most spend their money in drinks. And betting too . I wonder how on earth could someone be addicted to such
I do play sport betting but with the amount i can afford to loose , I am a man of planning , I normally set my betting range to #500 per week which I can make conveniently in a day online , and i normally plays on weekend and once I lost the money, I am done for that week , with that I have been able to put my spending in check.

Under the current economic realities one is facing, I'd say a lot of factors hinders one from making savings as one would want to have. So many bills to settle like home financing for members of the family living with you. Personal business bills to settle and whole lot more issues arising.

Under the current economic realities one is facing, I'd say a lot of factors hinders one from making savings as one would want to have. So many bills to settle like home financing for members of the family living with you. Personal business bills to settle and whole lot more issues arising.
Definitely, the economic situation in my country is so bad in the sense that the inflation can make you not to save any money. The price of every product has doubled and the is has made many people not to be able to save money. This is one of the reasons why I am trying to make money online.

nothing should be an obstacle for you, because it is very important to save some of the dollars we earn in order to reach a higher level of saving.

I do not have any obstacle for now , just that I have to be very careful that I do not spend my money unnecessarily on things that does not make sense or will not add any value to my life. I tried to save whenever I don't have responsibilities to take care of.

I do not have any obstacle for now , just that I have to be very careful that I do not spend my money unnecessarily on things that does not make sense or will not add any value to my life. I tried to save whenever I don't have responsibilities to take care of.
You are quite lucky if you really don't have any hindrance to savings. The high cost of transportation is one of the factors that has hindered my ability to save money in recent months.

There are some factors that hinders me at moment to save money, which are my needs and I have not other place to earn much money than in bizdustry which is not really much to settle my needs.

Actually we do have divers factors that hinders us from savings sometimes it depends on our location, needs and the situation we found ourselves into. too much demands may be one of those factors.
There are some factors that hinders me at moment to save money, which are my needs and I have not other place to earn much money than in bizdustry which is not really much to settle my needs.
Actually when you dont have any hindrances to savings, you are quite lucky and I believe you have so much in your possession and I will encourage you to make proper used of the opportunity you have now.

The high cost of living nowadays has made savings virtually impossible. Most of the income I make goes into daily expediture and there's barely little left for me to save.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back