What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

I believe that one of the major factors that hinder saving money is rise in inflation which is basically an increase in cost of materials. Also, when our expenses are more than the money we earn(income), it's pretty hard to save some pounds.

I do not think it is easy for anybody to save money when you are actually not making enough money. I am somebody who will like to save much money in order to start a business in the future but I can barely afford to pay my bills at the moment.

Saving money is not what in my portfolio. Perhaps, the money that I make can't even settle my bills . Lots of needs is staring at my face . My children's tuitions, flat rent, food etc.

Factors like investment is a very important factor. One should always prefer investment over savings. Saving for me is limited because of the fact that it doesn't increase the money being saved but rather will decrease it
Also, emergencies has hindered me from saving because every time I try to save, I get caught up with expenses
Investment is also important but as we all know not all investment you venture into would yield the results you intended. It is best you stash some part of your funds into savings too for rainy days.

There are some many factors that hinders one from saving money, it may be that his or her income or earn are less compare to his or her need (want), you see such person will find it hard to save.

There are so many things that will hinder you from singing some amount of money because of responsibilities and if you a family man it will be so difficult for you to have savings.

When I have so many projects that I have to carried out it will be very difficult for me to have savings because the project would come first. Although,savings should be uphold all the time

Lack of a money-saving mindset and a good understanding of personal finance hinder the saving. An unplanned emergency is a different thing because this is what we save money for. Here I will point out some reasons, which hinder our savings.
1. Credit card and the Debit card is one of the worst things, every dollar you pay to a credit card company is a dollar that you can't toward saving.
3. Most of the time, people confuse their wants with needs this habit can lead to serious financial damage.

I try saving as much as I can because i don't get money from my parents easily. I also know that I will need some money later on so I try spending it well. You may be tempted to use your money but the thought that you won't be able to have that money easily later on makes you save it.

I am the major hindrance for savings. To be very honest I don't have passion for saving of money. Why always engage in impulse buying. the only time I don't buy things is when I don't have money on me. I have been thinking of how I am going to get started with savings.

The only factor hindering me from saving money is that my expenses is greater than my income , so i have to get another side job like my online which allows me to start saving from the money i am earning online.

Saving money is becoming increasingly doing difficult these days, and this is due to the fact that the prices of things are on the rise and coupled with bad government policies made .

The factors that can hider someone from saving money is too much spending, for one to save money you need minimize on how you spend your money in order to save because is very important.

Most of the time , the main factors that delays and hinder people from saving is that most people spend too much and they need to cut their spending in order to be able to save.
Most of the time , the main factors that delays and hinder people from saving is that most people spend too much and they need to cut their spending in order to be able to save.

There is nothing special that hinders me from saving money . Just that sometimes there are responsibilities you have to take care of , probably that is the only factors that will likely take away some of the money you intended to save.

The major factor that hindered me from saving is responsibilities. I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of and this is one of the major factors that do not allow me to save the money that I make online and offline.

First of all children, they require a lot of money, as of: food, gifts, toys, health care, clothes, school and many others.
Children require a lot of expenses and that's why not anyone is capable to have kids.
Food in general might cost a lot of money, because who is not hungry for a fast food order? And who is not hungry for an expensive meal at dinner? Food costs a lot just because it is an expensive desire.
Hanging out outside with friends or family might cost a lot of money, things as of cinema, restaurants, amusement park cost a lot of money and not everyone can afford such things.
Fuel prices have been increased lately and a car needs a lot of fuel in order to drive so it is not a cheap thing to afford.

As of right now, inflation and gas prices going up have messed up my spending budget. It may not seem like much but I looked over everything and I am spending nearly $250 extra each month on everything in contrast to 2020. That is nearly the same amount I pay for health insurence.

I make only a small amount of money online and this makes saving a very difficult thing and I am only trying hard to discipline myself and see how I can save us much as I can be able to manage myself to do.

Improper spending habit would be a major factor that could hinder you from having savings. This is because when you spend more than the amount that you are earning, there is no way you would have savings

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back