What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

life as a student is a hard one to save is always a problem because you have one or two things to sort out changing from materials even certain some courses so that you come out with a good mood so some of these things as as obstacle to saving.
Most people in my country are not really employed as a result of higher rate of unemployment and it's going to be very difficult for them to save money since they don't have any means of making money.

In my country we maintain a very high saving rate. You should have reasons for saving money such as : emergency fund, purchases and wealth building. When it comes to save money, the amount you save is determined by how much you have left at the end of the month once all of your spending is done.
When the possibility of making money is very high and believe that saving money is not going to be any challenging tax at all because you will have the cash readily available for you to save it.

Unemployment most of the time leads to the situation where people find it difficult to make end meets at home and its the reason why most people are not able to save.

There are so many factors that can hinder someone from savings. But lest consider first the total earning income per month can be a big factor that could make someone not to save.

There are several factors which hinder most individuals from saving money which one of these may include low income and high level of expenditure which makes it very difficult to save little you have earned.

My savings habit dwindled when I started raising my own family. The glaring family needs is really affecting my savings habit and it's becoming more difficult to save as the responsibility increased.

Generally I don't have such factors. Or maybe I can only said that this could really happen as a result of the fact that I have to spend it on my school activities, which is not really bad, atleast it's something reasonable.

The thing that hinders me sometimes is unexpected expenses. I hate it when I have managed to save for a while but then some kind of emergency comes along and makes a dent in my savings. That's one of the reasons why savings are useful, though, so I don't mean to complain, but for sure this can put me behind a bit.

Exactly what happened to me too, i was able to save the little I was earning conviniently before I got married and after starting my own family, the responsibilities keeps surfacing and it really affects my savings.
My savings habit dwindled when I started raising my own family. The glaring family needs is really affecting my savings habit and it's becoming more difficult to save as the responsibility increased.

I really know a lot about the things that I can be able to benefit if I can be able to save much more money but then that is really not possible right now. I am more focused on increasing the amount of money that I am making every month so that I can be able to leave more comfortable.

Exactly what happened to me too, i was able to save the little I was earning conviniently before I got married and after starting my own family, the responsibilities keeps surfacing and it really affects my savings.
It's a responsibility that must be taken as a family man. You can't really run away from such responsibilities because it will surely Jump right at you. Savings habit will be greatly affected.

Most time, when your expenditure is higher than your income, it becomes very difficult for you to save. Your incomes determine how much you will save but when you have not much income and your expenses is high it becomes difficult to save.

Most time, when your expenditure is higher than your income, it becomes very difficult for you to save. Your incomes determine how much you will save but when you have not much income and your expenses is high it becomes difficult to save.
The amount of expenses would determine your savings. If you have lots of responsibilities, you will not be a able to make a serious savings decision. Your earnings must surpass your expenses for savings to take place.

I understand that saving is one of the things that is going to take you closer to financial freedom but at the moment I have not quite gotten it. I am not making enough money to be able to solve my basic needs and it is going to be completely needless trying to save .

Its easier to save money when i was single because I don't have many expenses, but now the money coming is not even enough to take care of my expenses and that's why i am trying to start another business to support myself,

Its easier to save money when i was single because I don't have many expenses, but now the money coming is not even enough to take care of my expenses and that's why i am trying to start another business to support myself,
Some people say do not really understand the function of this singlehood until they are committed to a man or a woman. Well everyone should try as much as possible to work hard , that's where everything lies.

Some people say do not really understand the function of this singlehood until they are committed to a man or a woman. Well everyone should try as much as possible to work hard , that's where everything lies.
You are definitely right , after getting married , the next thing is to start working hard to increase your amount of income so that you can satisfy your family and also have a savings.

You are definitely right , after getting married , the next thing is to start working hard to increase your amount of income so that you can satisfy your family and also have a savings.
There are reasons why so many people will choose to get married early , probably one of the most popular reason is because they are just interested to raise their children when they still have the energy.

The humongous bills that is accumulating is one of the major factors that made me stop saving. I have 3 children , wife and extended family to take care of.

Actually there are so many factors that hinders my savings such as low income, lack of budgeting which makes me spend alot of money, high demand and expenditure on unproductive items.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back