What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

The high cost of living nowadays has made savings virtually impossible. Most of the income I make goes into daily expediture and there's barely little left for me to save.
Yes.. high cost of living has made majority of people not to be able to save again and so much responsibility also is another problem that makes one not to save again.

Yes.. high cost of living has made majority of people not to be able to save again and so much responsibility also is another problem that makes one not to save again.
To be really specific, the high cost of transportation has made savings really difficult these days. There are people who spend more than half of the salaries on transportation to work due to the increase of fares.

To be really specific, the high cost of transportation has made savings really difficult these days. There are people who spend more than half of the salaries on transportation to work due to the increase of fares.
Ha, then such set of people should try and get either a car or bike for themselves to some how reduce there spenting on transportation, I think that is the best thing to do.

I don't have any hindrances for now , just that I'm occupied with a lot of school responsibilities . But In all the same it is now easier and I can have some savings for myself. I don't have any problem.

Ha, then such set of people should try and get either a car or bike for themselves to some how reduce there spenting on transportation, I think that is the best thing to do.
Well, it is not really easy as you think. But just like you said, relocating from such far away places will make you spend less on transportation to work and this make you save some money for yourself.

What usually hinders people from saving again is too much want and desire, he or she wants this want that. So such act also hinders one from saving and he or she needs to discipline her self.

I don't have any hindrances for now , just that I'm occupied with a lot of school responsibilities . But In all the same it is now easier and I can have some savings for myself. I don't have any problem.
The bills I am having currently is getting too much and that's the main reason why i couldn't save much , If there's much responsibilities than the money you are earning, Saving will never be easy.

It is definitely money that you are going to be saving and you are not going to have that money to save if you are not even earning enough and that is my number one problem.

The bills I am having currently is getting too much and that's the main reason why i couldn't save much , If there's much responsibilities than the money you are earning, Saving will never be easy.
Even me too. I have so many things to take care of. For now I can't possibly invest in my favourite cryptocurrency even at this bearish season. Yes naturally if I don't really have anything to do
Saving will be very much easier for me.

And thats why they say the rich will keep getting richer because they have enough money to save and invest while the little amount of money we have is not even enough to cater do our needs .
Even me too. I have so many things to take care of. For now I can't possibly invest in my favourite cryptocurrency even at this bearish season. Yes naturally if I don't really have anything to do
Saving will be very much easier for me.

I know the benefit of saving money. It will help me in so many unexpected ways and that is just one of the reason I am motivated to save most of the time. I wouldn't want to have any hindrances that prevents me from savings. For now I don't have.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
This is quite correct. The greatest hindrance to my saving is the prevalent economic situation. Prices of a lot of goods and services are being increased due to inflation and there's no concurrent rise in income.
That's the need for having other sources of income anyways.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Without attaching spirituality to this topic because of the part of Africa where I am from,major not been able to save money at the end of the day is as result of leaving beyond ones means I.e spending more than you earn.

This is quite correct. The greatest hindrance to my saving is the prevalent economic situation. Prices of a lot of goods and services are being increased due to inflation and there's no concurrent rise in income.
That's the need for having other sources of income anyways.
This is very important , having more than one source of income will help increase your earning and at the same time have some extra savings. When your available earning is not enough to take care of your needs, then its time to work harder and raise more money.

And thats why they say the rich will keep getting richer because they have enough money to save and invest while the little amount of money we have is not even enough to cater do our needs .
Lolz, that is true but at the same time you still have to plan , you don't just invest the little amount of money you have. you should rather use that money to invest in something that will even help you earn more like maybe learning a skill or acquiring a particular business that would increase your status financially.

Actually savings comprises of so many things and sometimes it depends on the kind of work you engage yourself and the rate of income you generate. Sometimes our demand are much than our incomes

So many things. I'm a type of person that no matter how I try to keep to my budget it fails, contingencies will always occur and the money you wanted to save would be use to solve them.

Mine is actually due to unforeseen events which usually comes up each time I choose to save. You know as a student you always have one needs coming up or another ranging from lecturer demanding works or assignment printed, it sometimes passes the budgeted amount.

What usually hinders people from saving money for a long term purpose is because the want to settle there needs and some times is because the spend on unnecessary things.

Actually there are several factors that hinders savings and I believe everyone has a different opinion about that. My demands are high than my income so there is no needs to save I always needed to settle out my bills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back